ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #191  
Old 09-27-2026, 04:20 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post



D on the title.



o


The Colts got their first win of the 2026 season ...... just like I stated in the title.


I'll take an F Minus each and every week for a pretentious ritual of grading thread titles if the Colts win the games, which is all that I care about.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-27-2026)
  #192  
Old 09-27-2026, 04:24 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Jesus

That game was closer than it should have been. Just stop the turnovers, it makes it so much harder
I 100% agree. And throw in the refs who were garbage once again only adds on to it.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (09-27-2026), Racehorse (09-27-2026)
  #193  
Old 09-27-2026, 06:58 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,867 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I 100% agree. And throw in the refs who were garbage once again only adds on to it.
I second that. DJ takes care of the ball, and it's total domination.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-28-2026)
  #194  
Old 09-27-2026, 07:48 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
The Ballard Colts do not do well in must win games. It’s been a theme throughout his tenure. And this is a defacto must win game.

Plus, we haven’t beaten the Texans in over 3 years.

I foresee messiness.

31-27 Texans.
Well, I’m an idiot. I was wrong about pretty much everything.

But I’m glad I was.

Go Colts.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Puck (09-28-2026), Racehorse (09-30-2026)
  #195  
Old 09-27-2026, 07:49 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I second that. DJ takes care of the ball, and it's total domination.
Jones is VERY loose with the ball and it’s extremely frustrating.

Especially on a day like today when the oline, particularly Jalen Travis, got worked pretty good.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (09-27-2026), Oldcolt (09-28-2026), Puck (09-28-2026)
  #196  
Old 09-27-2026, 08:03 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post



Well, I’m an idiot.



o


I thought that I was the only one.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (09-27-2026)
  #197  
Old 09-27-2026, 10:49 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

We are also lucky the Texans went for that 4th down near the goal one instead of taking the points. That was a stupid move. And ultimately those points decided the game.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 09-27-2026, 11:13 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
We are also lucky the Texans went for that 4th down near the goal one instead of taking the points. That was a stupid move. And ultimately those points decided the game.
When did that happen? The only redzone trip they had where they didn't score a TD was the one where they kicked the FG.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 09-28-2026, 09:53 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I thought that I was the only one.

o
My wife would differ
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 09-28-2026, 12:53 PM
Kray007 Kray007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 957
Thanks: 56
Thanked 940 Times in 397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Jones is VERY loose with the ball and it’s extremely frustrating.

Especially on a day like today when the oline, particularly Jalen Travis, got worked pretty good.
Fortunately, there aren’t many teams that have the kind of pass rush ability that Houston brings in the table.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (09-28-2026), Racehorse (09-30-2026)
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.