View Single Post
  #42  
Old 09-25-2026, 10:22 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I don’t place my opinion on championships alone, although as a field general, you are considered the most important cog in winning. Brady leads Manning in every stat. Passing yards, completions, passing TDs, rushing TDs and passer rating. Like I said, I love Manning, but if I take off my blue tinted glasses and see the world the way every single expert outside of Colts mafia does, Brady is the GOAT.
Absolutely not, Colts fandom aside. Manning was a #1 pick had the weight of the world as far as expectations coming to an organization known for losing on Sunday.

He was a coach on the field he transcended the game of football. Brady and Belicheck started to copy the Colts playing style.

Brady had no pressure from the moment he stepped on the field. He had a great defense, great coach, and clutch kicker.

He may have won more championships but no QB was asked to do more in his career than the true GOAT and that’s Peyton fuckin Manning
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-27-2026)