PDA

View Full Version : Games Around the NFL (Week 11)

Colts And Orioles
11-13-2019, 07:45 PM
o

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

STEELERS @ BROWNS

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

(1 PM)

FALCONS @ PANTHERS

COWBOYS @ LIONS

BILLS @ DOLPHINS

TEXANS @ RAVENS

BRONCOS @ VIKINGS

JETS @ REDSKINS

SAINTS @ BUCCANEERS

(4 PM)

CARDINALS @ 49ers

BENGALS @ RAIDERS

PATRIOTS @ EAGLES

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

BEARS @ RAMS

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

CHIEFS @ CHARGERS

o

Brylok
11-14-2019, 09:42 PM
Roethlisberger looks like a hobo

Brylok
11-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Brother, can you spare a dime?

Colts And Orioles
11-15-2019, 12:56 AM
o

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

STEELERS @ BROWNS

o
o

Near the end of the game, Myles Garrett ripped off Mason Rudolph's helmet, and then bashed him over the head with it.

o

Pez
11-15-2019, 12:31 PM
o

Near the end of the game, Myles Garrett ripped off Mason Rudolph's helmet, and then bashed him over the head with it.

o

I think there should be charges involved. That's far beyond a scuffle.

Colts And Orioles
11-17-2019, 05:10 PM
o

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

(1 PM)

JETS @ REDSKINS

o
o

The Jets are 3-1 against the NFC East, and 0-6 against the rest of the league ........ and the one inter-division game that they lost (to the Eagles) was without their starting quarterback (Sam Darnold), who for the most part has been the difference between the Jets being competitive and not being competitive throughout the season.

Strange, but true.

o

Colts And Orioles
11-18-2019, 05:37 PM
o

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

CHIEFS @ CHARGERS

o
o

A team that the Colts beat vs. a team that the Colts lost to ........ mildly interesting, in addition to the fact that the contest is crucial to both AFC West teams (especially the Chargers, whom are hanging on for their lives at 4-6 overall.)

o

Racehorse
11-18-2019, 06:49 PM
Talking to yourself seems to be a sign of dementia. You ever been tested?

Colts And Orioles
11-18-2019, 10:12 PM
Talking to yourself seems to be a sign of dementia. You ever been tested?

o

Talking to someone without quoting them seems to be a sign of retardation.

You can take an IQ test for that.

o

Racehorse
11-19-2019, 07:40 AM
o

Talking to someone without quoting them seems to be a sign of retardation.

You can take an IQ test for that.

o
So, you're saying that when you talk to someone, you restate their words before replying? You need help.

Colts And Orioles
11-19-2019, 11:06 AM
So, you're saying that when you talk to someone, you restate their words before replying? You need help.

o

I'm saying that if I have something to say to someone on the internet on a talk forum, I quote them so that they know that I am responding/talking to them (which is common behavior, and common sense.)

I would say that you need reading/internet comprehension, but I known that you are just being your typical obnoxious and incorrigible self.

o

Racehorse
11-19-2019, 09:26 PM
o

I'm saying that if I have something to say to someone on the internet on a talk forum, I quote them so that they know that I am responding/talking to them (which is common behavior, and common sense.)

I would say that you need reading/internet comprehension, but I known that you are just being your typical obnoxious and incorrigible self.

o
Obnoxious? Well, you are persnickety!

Colts And Orioles
11-19-2019, 10:40 PM
Obnoxious? Well, you are persnickety!

o

I'm a little oversensitive today. I'm working on it.

o

Racehorse
11-20-2019, 07:41 AM
o

I'm a little oversensitive today. I'm working on it.

o

When did you lose your sense of humor? They say that happens as you age, but you aren't THAT old yet, are you?

Colts And Orioles
11-20-2019, 02:05 PM
When did you lose your sense of humor? They say that happens as you age, but you aren't THAT old yet, are you?

o

I'm 54.

I didn't lose my sense of humor, I'm been oversensitive since about 1973 ........ again, I'm working on it.

o

Racehorse
11-20-2019, 06:29 PM
o

I'm 54.

I didn't lose my sense of humor, I'm been oversensitive since about 1973 ........ again, I'm working on it.

o

I can also be quite sensitive. However, this site has made me realize that there is a line that can be crossed in the real world, and there is a different line here. Here, we can rib each other and it doesn't matter because we are mature people and we don't know each other, so it is like a completely other world.