PDA

View Full Version : DJ Swearinger Cut

Brylok
12-24-2018, 07:00 PM
DJ Swearinger was cut by the Redskins today because they are an inept organization ran by perhaps the worst owner in professional sports. Any interest in bolstering our often injured S position? I'd look into it for the right price. What say you 'freaks?

Racehorse
12-25-2018, 10:51 AM
DJ Swearinger was cut by the Redskins today because they are an inept organization ran by perhaps the worst owner in professional sports. Any interest in bolstering our often injured S position? I'd look into it for the right price. What say you 'freaks?

Dude appears to be a cancer, so NO. Let some other division team take him and ruin their chemistry. I'd suggest Houston, but he has been there before.

FatDT
12-25-2018, 12:18 PM
If he were a team-first guy then I’d be for it, he’s talented. But everything is someone else’s fault. Even if he has a point about the coaching in Washington, you have to go about it the right way. There’s a reason he’ll be on his 5th team in such a short career. Bad team fit, no thanks.

Colts And Orioles
12-25-2018, 07:21 PM
o

Cardinals Claim Safety D.J. Swearinger after Criticism of Redskins Leads to Release

(Arizona Republic)

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2018/12/25/arizona-cardinals-d-j-swearinger-says-cardinals-claim-him-after-criticism-redskins-coach-leads-relea/2412011002/

o