PDA

View Full Version : Ask omaha

smitty46953
03-24-2017, 02:57 PM
BLUE THUNDER mentioned bringing this back. I had honestly forgot about this ... :cool:

In this thread you can "Ask Omaha" questions on most any topic. If his past is any indication you will get an answer that is completely un-biased and fair. Words of wisdom that you will find valuable as you struggle through the hardships of life ... :rolleyes:

Puck
03-25-2017, 01:44 PM
Hey Omaha... can you make more money in front of Walmart or Home Depot when you are panhandling?

omahacolt
03-25-2017, 06:20 PM
Hey Omaha... can you make more money in front of Walmart or Home Depot when you are panhandling?

Lowes

Big Smooth
03-26-2017, 08:13 PM
Hey omaha, what are your 3 favorite movies?

Luck4Reich
03-27-2017, 12:54 PM
Hey Omaha have you ever heard of a white WR being great?

Puck
03-27-2017, 07:33 PM
Hey Omaha ....Do you have a cure for belly button lint? Suggestions?

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Hey omaha, what are your 3 favorite movies?

tombstone
clerks
a time to kill

that is a tough one though. it would make sense to throw in a movie with a couple nice pair of tits but those are the first that come to mind. other than shawshank. the kid in me would throw in the rocky movies or star wars.

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 06:06 PM
Hey Omaha ....Do you have a cure for belly button lint? Suggestions?

have smitty aim for your tits instead

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Hey Omaha have you ever heard of a white WR being great?

i am sure there were some years ago. but a white wr doesn't have to be a great player.

just being white makes him great according to colts fans.

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 06:09 PM

and to add to this as i tried to do but must not have worked on the edit.

walmart is for fat, dirty people. target is where the decent people go. people shopping at walmart probably just got done begging for change themselves.

and home depot is for women and men, i use that term loosely, that need help putting up blinds. fuck home depot.

Colts And Orioles
03-28-2017, 07:28 PM
o

In the early 2000's, prior to Lucas Oil Stadium being built, the Colts were considering moving to Los Angeles.

If the Colts had moved to southern California, would you have continued to root for them?

o

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 09:35 PM
o

In the early 2000's, prior to Lucas Oil Stadium being built, the Colts were considering moving to Los Angeles.

If the Colts had moved to southern California, would you have continued to root for them?

o

Yes. But it wasn't going to happen

Spike
03-28-2017, 10:03 PM
tombstone
clerks
a time to kill

that is a tough one though. it would make sense to throw in a movie with a couple nice pair of tits but those are the first that come to mind. other than shawshank. the kid in me would throw in the rocky movies or star wars.

Tombstone was a great movie.

What are your thoughts on 3:10 to Yuma and The Hateful Eight? Quentin Tarantino is one sick bastard.

omahacolt
03-28-2017, 10:49 PM
Tombstone was a great movie.

What are your thoughts on 3:10 to Yuma and The Hateful Eight? Quentin Tarantino is one sick bastard.

I watched both of those movies late while drunk. Been meaning to watch again. If I remember correctly, I wasn't all that impressed with 3:10 to Yuma

rcubed
03-29-2017, 12:02 PM
I didnt really like hateful eight.

Puck
03-29-2017, 04:47 PM

I hated it.... 3 hours I will never get back

3:10 was a great movie as was Tombstone

Luck4Reich
03-30-2017, 07:15 PM
Who would win in a fight, Mike Doss or Superman?

omahacolt
03-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Who would win in a fight, Mike Doss or Superman?

Nobody could beat superman

No matter what DC wants you to believe

Luck4Reich
03-30-2017, 07:54 PM
Nobody could beat superman

No matter what DC wants you to believe

Makes perfect sense.

Who would you bang first, Betty White or Dam's mom?

omahacolt
03-30-2017, 09:52 PM
Makes perfect sense.

Who would you bang first, Betty White or Dam's mom?

Dams mom. Easily

smitty46953
03-30-2017, 10:47 PM
Dams mom. Easily

I bet she has a basement for you, but have to bunk with Dammy ... :cool:

smitty46953
03-30-2017, 10:49 PM

My wife can confirm this, I fell asleep in theatre watching "The Hateful Eight" got elbowed ... Must have started snoring !!! :cool:

Puck
03-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Hey Omaha... would you rather smell Smitty's ass on Wednesday morning following an all you can eat Taco Tuesday or admit Dam is right about anything?

omahacolt
03-31-2017, 06:24 AM
Hey Omaha... would you rather smell Smitty's ass on Wednesday morning following an all you can eat Taco Tuesday or admit Dam is right about anything?

I will happily admit when dam is right

If that day ever comes

Colt Classic
05-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Why do black people prefer menthol cigarettes?

Spike
06-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Haven't seen Omaha lately, did he get deported?

omahacolt
06-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Haven't seen Omaha lately, did he get deported?

Just been busy

Racehorse
06-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Just been busy

Dam's mom stop over for a long visit?

omahacolt
06-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Dam's mom stop over for a long visit?

i send her on her way when i am done

apballin
07-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Why are the Colts your favorite team?

If you could pick 1 person from the Colts to hang out with who would it be?

Mr. Session
07-09-2017, 11:36 AM
I grew up with Manning but watched Harbaugh and Faulk's exits.

I've always wondered what type of players Indianapolis fielded in the late 80's and early 90's. Sometimes I see some of you guys allude to one or another, but I have no idea who you guys are talking about.

Who are some of the baddest dudes to every suit up for Indianapolis? Are Sanders/Freeney/Mathis etc. the best defensive players that have ever suited up for this team or are there some guys in the past who are maybe forgotten?

I liked Clint Session a lot before I found out he was such a shit father and human being. I just thought he was one of the only guys who would actually lay the wood on someone during that era.

omahacolt
07-09-2017, 01:49 PM

grew up in indiana.

i don't really want to hang out with anyone from the colts. actually fuck that. it would be irsay. hands down irsay

apballin
07-12-2017, 08:33 PM
grew up in indiana.

i don't really want to hang out with anyone from the colts. actually fuck that. it would be irsay. hands down irsay

Same here no doubt

Colts And Orioles
07-13-2017, 02:54 PM
o

I've always wondered what type of players Indianapolis fielded in the late 80's and early 90's. Sometimes I see some of you guys allude to one or another, but I have no idea who you guys are talking about.

Who are some of the baddest dudes to ever suit up for Indianapolis? Are Sanders/Freeney/Mathis etc. the best defensive players that have ever suited up for this team or are there some guys in the past who are maybe forgotten?

I liked Clint Session a lot before I found out he was such a shit father and human being. I just thought he was one of the only guys who would actually lay the wood on someone during that era.

o

o

I think that you would liked Cliff Odom, who played for the Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts from 1982 through 1989.

He started out with the Browns in 1980, and finished his career with the Dolphins from 1990 through 1993.

Duane Bickett also, who played for the Colts from 1985 through 1993, and then 3 more seasons with the Seahawks and the Panthers from 1994 through 1996.

o

apballin
07-13-2017, 08:44 PM

Who are some of the baddest dudes to every suit up for Indianapolis? Are Sanders/Freeney/Mathis etc. the best defensive players that have ever suited up for this team or are there some guys in the past who are maybe forgotten?

2 guys that come to mind for me are;

Jeff Herrod

Jason Belser

YDFL Commish
09-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Hey Omaha...Who are the 3 greatest rock bands of all time?

GoBigBlue88
09-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Hey Omaha, why did the closet racists on this board go silent over the last few months as Trump's racism has become more & more overt?

omahacolt
09-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Hey Omaha, why did the closet racists on this board go silent over the last few months as Trump's racism has become more & more overt?

that is a good question. i would like to think that trump has gone too far racist. and they are just mildly racist.

i have been to a chiefs board and those dudes are hardly hiding their racism. it is pretty disgusting. so i am actually proud of our racist trump supporters here. i mean as much as you can be of a trump supporter. that dude is a fucking disaster

DrSpaceman
09-09-2017, 11:07 PM

Pat McAfee

Dam8610
09-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Why do you develop overwhelming mancrushes on bad players, then go full retard defending them? Examples include Mike Doss, Hugh Thornton, and Dwayne Allen.

omahacolt
09-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Why do you develop overwhelming mancrushes on bad players, then go full retard defending them? Examples include Mike Doss, Hugh Thornton, and Dwayne Allen.

i defend guys at times when they become the whipping boy for no reason.

but this is hilarious. you and pagano. wtf dude

smitty46953
10-03-2017, 09:18 PM

Joseph Addai ? :eek:

smitty46953
10-03-2017, 09:23 PM
After picking Omaha up from school one day, his mother asks him what he did at school. Omaha replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room, in the basement. When the father returns home that evening, Omaha's mother angrily tells him the news of what Omaha had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks down the steps to Omaha's room and asks him what happened at school, Omaha tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." His father tells Omaha that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, his dad asks Omaha if he would like to ride his new bike home from the store. Omaha responds, "No thanks Dad, my butt still hurts."

Puck
01-23-2020, 10:50 PM
I have a zit on my back.... wife like popping zits.... if I let her pop it.... should I get wife credit?

omahacolt
03-27-2020, 11:37 AM
I have a zit on my back.... wife like popping zits.... if I let her pop it.... should I get wife credit?

What the fuck is “wife credit”

IndyNorm
04-08-2020, 10:21 PM
Hey Omaha. Would you rather get kicked in the nuts or in the balls?

omahacolt
04-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Hey Omaha. Would you rather get kicked in the nuts or in the balls?

Nuts