PDA

View Full Version : New Members

Puck
01-29-2017, 01:52 AM
Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you a Freak?

1965southpaw
01-30-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi all. I'm an alumni from the old Rats board....can't remember my user name. Spent most of my life in Indy and that's where my family still resides. We've had season tix since the days of the mayflower. I left Indy 10'years ago and moved around a lot. I'm currently in New Jersey. I had a user I'd on this board when I was living in Jax. I think it was something like coltsfaninjax but lost track of it when I moved OUS. Anyway I've been a stalker here for years even though I didn't have an active ID. I get to about 2 home games a year as my family have a block of season tix and once a year we pick an away game to road trip to and have been to many of the stadiums around the NFL. To date we have won every road game I've traveled to.....:D. I think we will be doing the Seattle game in 2017.

Puck
01-30-2017, 11:52 AM
Hi all. I'm an alumni from the old Rats board....can't remember my user name. Spent most of my life in Indy and that's where my family still resides. We've had season tix since the days of the mayflower. I left Indy 10'years ago and moved around a lot. I'm currently in New Jersey. I had a user I'd on this board when I was living in Jax. I think it was something like coltsfaninjax but lost track of it when I moved OUS. Anyway I've been a stalker here for years even though I didn't have an active ID. I get to about 2 home games a year as my family have a block of season tix and once a year we pick an away game to road trip to and have been to many of the stadiums around the NFL. To date we have won every road game I've traveled to.....:D. I think we will be doing the Seattle game in 2017.

Glad to see you are back!!!!

smitty46953
01-30-2017, 12:09 PM

Welcome back !!! :cool: