PDA

View Full Version : Mike Pence

Gimmick
10-08-2017, 02:08 PM
...Left the Colts game today supposedly because of the pre-game protests. Of course he could have just used his first amendment right to stand for the anthem if he wanted but since he was a racist bigot his whole time in Indiana, not surprised by his actions.

The controversy aside Colts fans should be pissed with this clown because he knew this would happen and he was using/hijacking Peyton's day to make a political statement. We need to build a wall and keep fuckers like this asshole out of Indiana.

omahacolt
10-08-2017, 05:00 PM
worthless piece of racist shit.

fuck that dude.

Racehorse
10-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Poor taste shown by that move

omahacolt
10-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Poor taste shown by that move

and waste of taxpayer money for a political stance that is just wrong. fuck him

Gimmick
10-08-2017, 11:45 PM
From Peter King on SI.com:

Mike Pence Upstages Peyton Manning with Orchestrated Anthem Walkout:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/08/mike-pence-vice-president-anthem-nfl-colts-walkout-peyton-manning

Dude, you crashed Peyton Manning's party. What kind of a fucking douchebag do you have to be to not only do that but be from Indiana and wearing Colts gear at the same time? Get the fuck out of here.

Brylok
10-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Mike Pence is awful and not very bright. He's an opportunist. I was shocked when the people of Indiana elected him governor. I probably shouldn't have been, but I was. Indiana is still very racist. I was born and raised there so come at me, bro.

Spike
10-09-2017, 12:04 AM
What an asshole.

Lov2fish
10-09-2017, 10:34 PM
And the results are, we're still 20 trillion in debt after the walkout. Nobody gives a shit. Fuckers are playing in a stadium built with tax dollars, lots of em and the players making millions and owners/NFL billions in a stadium we are paying for and you're complaining about tax money wasted for him leaving? Fucking morons. The dumb ass who started all this shit last year now says he will stand for the anthem if a team signed him. That a'way to let your true character shine through.

Gimmick
10-09-2017, 11:58 PM
And the results are, we're still 20 trillion in debt after the walkout. Nobody gives a shit. Fuckers are playing in a stadium built with tax dollars, lots of em and the players making millions and owners/NFL billions in a stadium we are paying for and you're complaining about tax money wasted for him leaving? Fucking morons. The dumb ass who started all this shit last year now says he will stand for the anthem if a team signed him. That a'way to let your true character shine through.

How is it possible for one person to be such a dumbass? You're mad the U.S. is 20 trillion in debt but you don't give a **** if people you voted for add to it? You're so busy mouth-breathing and defending your guy that you can't even see this is about some dumbass crashing Peyton's party?

You and most Trump voters have what is known as political small dick syndrome.

Lov2fish
10-10-2017, 09:55 AM
How is it possible for one person to be such a dumbass? You're mad the U.S. is 20 trillion in debt but you don't give a **** if people you voted for add to it? You're so busy mouth-breathing and defending your guy that you can't even see this is about some dumbass crashing Peyton's party?

You and most Trump voters have what is known as political small dick syndrome.

I didn't vote for em. Not defending anyone, but you fucking pussies act like him walking out is gonna bankrupt America. Fucking Bush and Obama done a pretty good job of that already. Peyton's merits stand on its own. Nobody upstaged him or his party. You fucking offended snowflakes are a waste of valuable breathing space. If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.

omahacolt
10-10-2017, 04:49 PM
I didn't vote for em. Not defending anyone, but you fucking pussies act like him walking out is gonna bankrupt America. Fucking Bush and Obama done a pretty good job of that already. Peyton's merits stand on its own. Nobody upstaged him or his party. You fucking offended snowflakes are a waste of valuable breathing space. If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.

it is blatant unnecessary government waste. people should be offended by it

Gimmick
10-10-2017, 06:31 PM

This is what political small dick syndrome looks like. You complain about government waste but when your guy does it who cares, there's so much already. You don't even have a rational argument. Just angry low IQ rants trying to defend your insecurity about your little guy.

Pez
10-11-2017, 11:03 AM
I'm really tired of this bullshit. For a while it really pissed me off when it was just kaepernick doing it, then others joined and then the Press made a big deal out of it and our fucking president is mouthing off about it. I've really come around on this to a solid attitude of not giving a shit.

Personally, I stand up when they play the anthem. Is it really my business if someone else doesn't?

rcubed
10-11-2017, 12:06 PM
I'm really tired of this bullshit. For a while it really pissed me off when it was just kaepernick doing it, then others joined and then the Press made a big deal out of it and our fucking president is mouthing off about it. I've really come around on this to a solid attitude of not giving a shit.

Personally, I stand up when they play the anthem. Is it really my business if someone else doesn't?
The problem is one of narrative. The players are peacefully trying bring light to social injustice, the media and others (president) have spun it as anti-flag, anti-military, anti-american.

Lov2fish
10-11-2017, 12:38 PM
This is what political small dick syndrome looks like. You complain about government waste but when your guy does it who cares, there's so much already. You don't even have a rational argument. Just angry low IQ rants trying to defend your insecurity about your little guy.

My little guy would make your girl scream like a happy retard. You can keep calling him my guy if it makes you feel better about yourself. Low IQ? Have you ever went back and read some of your ramblings? You're about 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a helmet on.

Lov2fish
10-11-2017, 12:46 PM
it is blatant unnecessary government waste. people should be offended by it

When has blatant government waste not happened? Been a loooooooong time. It's how we got 20 trillion in debt. Cronyism has no party and no loyalty. Can't hurl rocks at Trump without tossing them Obama's way, hit Bush with a couple bricks, Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, you get the hint. They all had their hand in getting it here. It's funny how quick things get overlooked by people when their party is in control. The whole time there is no distinction in difference. If D or R follows their name it's different somehow?, but they play for the same team in the end, themselves.

Pez
10-11-2017, 01:56 PM
... scream like a happy retard....

None of my business, but this is a simile that you should probably not use in your vocabulary anymore.

Lov2fish
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
None of my business, but this is a simile that you should probably not use in your vocabulary anymore.

You're right, it's none of your business.

Gimmick
10-11-2017, 04:34 PM
If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.

You are a mentally deranged individual with a sickness inside of your head. I hope for the sake of your family, neighbors, and citizens near you that you don't own any firearms. You are in obvious need of psychiatric evaluation.

omahacolt
10-11-2017, 07:42 PM
When has blatant government waste not happened? Been a loooooooong time. It's how we got 20 trillion in debt. Cronyism has no party and no loyalty. Can't hurl rocks at Trump without tossing them Obama's way, hit Bush with a couple bricks, Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, you get the hint. They all had their hand in getting it here. It's funny how quick things get overlooked by people when their party is in control. The whole time there is no distinction in difference. If D or R follows their name it's different somehow?, but they play for the same team in the end, themselves.

You are talking about parties. I am stating it as a whole. Government waste has run rampant for far too long.

The topic here is mike pence. That is who it is right now. And it is disgusting

Puck
10-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic

omahacolt
10-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses

Lov2fish
10-12-2017, 09:41 PM
You are a mentally deranged individual with a sickness inside of your head. I hope for the sake of your family, neighbors, and citizens near you that you don't own any firearms. You are in obvious need of psychiatric evaluation.

Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.

Puck
10-12-2017, 11:37 PM
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses

Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement

Pez
10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.

You fish too, right?

omahacolt
10-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement

this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?

Lov2fish
10-13-2017, 10:28 PM
You fish too, right?

Yes. Used to fish competitively as well. I actually organize and host a fishing show for charity. We bring in a top name pro for seminars and the money goes to helping inner city kids get a chance to enjoy the outdoors. It raises about $10K-$15K every year. We do a hunting show for the same reasons and the money goes to Backwaters Legacy. Smitty has been to one of my events. A lot of people don't like me, and as said before, absolutely zero sleep lost. However I do more for the less fortunate than those that get on the internet and social media and type about injustices and what the "Government" needs to do about it. Instead of typing and looking at the words they type and break their arm patting themselves on the back for those glorious words that will surely change everything, get off their fucking asses and put action to words. They won't though, nothing in it for them!

Puck
10-18-2017, 09:08 PM
this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?

No it's not. If these players wanted to make a difference instead of pissing off most of the NFL crowds they would pick a different avenue....

Look at the awareness that breast cancer has now because of the approach that was taken. kaperclown could take some of his money and do a PS announcement and I bet he'd have the support of the NFL the players AND the fans on this matter and it would be played during games with many many players and coaches taking part.

So no it's not stupid or retarded

Mr. Session
10-19-2017, 10:01 AM
Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.

rcubed
10-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.
you missed pucks point. he isnt comparing the cause but how they went about bringing attention to the cause.

omahacolt
10-20-2017, 07:22 PM
No it's not. If these players wanted to make a difference instead of pissing off most of the NFL crowds they would pick a different avenue....

Look at the awareness that breast cancer has now because of the approach that was taken. kaperclown could take some of his money and do a PS announcement and I bet he'd have the support of the NFL the players AND the fans on this matter and it would be played during games with many many players and coaches taking part.

So no it's not stupid or retarded

yeah dude

your take is retarded. play it off all you want but we know why white people get mad at the protests. and it has nothing to do with the flag. as evidenced by players getting booed for kneeling in prayer before the anthem.

Racehorse
10-20-2017, 08:12 PM
yeah dude

your take is retarded. play it off all you want but we know why white people get mad at the protests. and it has nothing to do with the flag. as evidenced by players getting booed for kneeling in prayer before the anthem.

You cannot assume as to why people get mad. That is what is retarded.

Further, he is referring to the method of protesting, not the issue. It seems to me that the chosen method is very offensive. If they wanted to make a statement, why not during the post-game interviews? They would have a captive audience in which to air the exact grievances. That seems much better to me.

Puck
10-20-2017, 09:40 PM
you missed pucks point. he isnt comparing the cause but how they went about bringing attention to the cause.

He knew what I meant. He's just channeling his inter Dam and arguing for the sake of arguing

Mr. Session
10-21-2017, 08:35 AM
He knew what I meant. He's just channeling his inter Dam and arguing for the sake of arguing

It makes so much more sense, financially speaking, for the NFL to "tackle breast cancer". It is not difficult for the NFL to get behind breast cancer because everyone fucking hates cancer.

Kaepernick's protest stems from much more complicated issues and to act like the NFL could have just done the same thing if Kaepernick or others would just "do it right" is just crap dude.

I don't disagree with your taking offense to the method because that is understandable. But I think at this point most rational people understand this was the only medium these guys were going to be able to have the reach they've had.

It wasn't until people were fucking pissed and the owners went into damage control that we've seen the league suggest they would get behind this player cause in the same way they are behind domestic abuse or cancer.

Puck
10-21-2017, 11:42 AM
It makes so much more sense, financially speaking, for the NFL to "tackle breast cancer". It is not difficult for the NFL to get behind breast cancer because everyone fucking hates cancer.

Kaepernick's protest stems from much more complicated issues and to act like the NFL could have just done the same thing if Kaepernick or others would just "do it right" is just crap dude.

I don't disagree with your taking offense to the method because that is understandable. But I think at this point most rational people understand this was the only medium these guys were going to be able to have the reach they've had.

It wasn't until people were fucking pissed and the owners went into damage control that we've seen the league suggest they would get behind this player cause in the same way they are behind domestic abuse or cancer.

Actually no it isn't just crap. It may have worked to get the attention of the NFL because they are losing Fans. But it is. It doing anything to win the fans over

I'm not comparing breast cancer or domestic violence to this. But the way they are gong about it is not gaining any support except for the people losing money which is the NFL and the owners. Otherwise crowds would be sitting during the anthem and not booing these dumb fucks who are going about it wrong

Mr. Session
10-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Promoting the player's message with the same urgency they do cancer would be a reasonable end to this, imo.

I just don't think it's that easy for the league to say those things. Going forward the league needs to get their paperwork together and their rules straight, and if the players have a beef they need to get it right in the next CBA.

I'm tired of this shit too. The game has changed enough through rule changes and politics already, sometimes I don't even know what I'm watching. The "product", overall, just doesn't feel the same.