PDA

View Full Version : Indiana badasses

JAFF
07-19-2022, 07:53 AM
Dont fuck with us

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/us/indiana-driver-house-fire-children-rescue/index.html

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2022/07/18/elisjsha-dicken-identified-as-man-who-killed-greenwood-park-mall-suspsect/65375869007/

Spike
07-19-2022, 10:19 AM
Those two guys are true heros.
There isn't a person on earth who can convince me otherwise that law-abiding citizens shouldn't be able to carry a gun.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 10:53 AM
I wonder what it would have been like if neither had a gun......

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 11:09 AM

Evil people don't think about that. They think of inflicting as many casualties as possible. The mall is 10 minutes from my house. Although they have a sign that says no firearms, I carry when there anyway. Gun free zones are not criminalized in Indiana. The worse that can happen to the young man is Simon can ban him in future trips to the mall. Indiana also has a law that protects the young man from being sued by the shooters family. Thank God for men such as young Mr. Dicken and his unselfish act. This could have turned out way worse had he not acted promptly. He engaged the shooter almost immediately after the gunfire started.

Racehorse
07-19-2022, 11:25 AM

It would be in a book of fiction.

Hoopsdoc
07-19-2022, 11:34 AM

I guarandamntee you the shooter didn’t expect someone with a gun to be there. Cowards like that won’t strike where they think anyone will fight back. That’s why no one ever shoots up a gun shop or an NRA convention.

These worms WANT defenseless people so they can kill as many as possible.

This incident should be taught everywhere as the perfect way to respond to an active shooter situation. This kid engaged the shooter from a distance, poured 10 rounds into him, while motioning for people near him to get to safety.

Outstanding. The kid deserves a medal.

Spike
07-19-2022, 11:48 AM
I guarandamntee you the shooter didn’t expect someone with a gun to be there. Cowards like that won’t strike where they think anyone will fight back. That’s why no one ever shoots up a gun shop or an NRA convention.

This incident should be taught everywhere as the perfect way to respond to an active shooter situation. This kid engaged the shooter from a distance, poured 10 rounds into him, while motioning for people near him to get to safety.

A medal? That young hero should have a bust right outside the mall entrance. God only knows how many people that man saved.

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 12:38 PM
A medal? That young hero should have a bust right outside the mall entrance. God only knows how many people that man saved.

He hired my friend Guy Relford, best damn constitutional attorney in this region. You should listed to his gun guy show on WIBC Saturday's. The kid is not in trouble, Guy is just protecting him from people who wish to shame him in a light not deserving of his heroism.

JAFF
07-19-2022, 01:17 PM
Have his picture on a billboard, with the words, “nice shooting Tex”

JAFF
07-19-2022, 01:23 PM
Those two guys are true heros.
There isn't a person on earth who can convince me otherwise that law-abiding citizens shouldn't be able to carry a gun.

He isnt the problem, its the mentally disturbed 18 year old who got his gun with no restrictions.

Racehorse
07-19-2022, 02:06 PM
He isnt the problem, its the mentally disturbed 18 year old who got his gun with no restrictions.

We need to outlaw mental illnesses to solve this problem.

Hoopsdoc
07-19-2022, 02:13 PM

No, we need to figure out why our society is suddenly churning out kids like this, who have nothing to believe in and a hatred for everything.

But no one wants to have that conversation.

It’s just so much easier to blame the gun.

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 02:25 PM

He had to pass a background check to get the gun. He hadn't been adjudicated by a court, so nothing was done to prevent him from getting it. Indiana being a constitutional carry state does not mean any and everyone can own a gun. If you were legally prohibited before, you are legally prohibited still. You still must be vetted so if you have no red flags in your history you will get to exercise your right to own a gun.

Also contrary to the lefts rallying cry and go to, you can not order a gun online and have it shipped to your house. That is flat out false. Yes, you can buy a gun online, but it must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state where you are required to present ID and pass a background check.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 04:54 PM
No, we need to figure out why our society is suddenly churning out kids like this, who have nothing to believe in and a hatred for everything.

But no one wants to have that conversation.

It’s just so much easier to blame the gun.

Yes, it is easier. No guns=no shootings. Why is that so hard to comprehend

JAFF
07-19-2022, 06:16 PM
He had to pass a background check to get the gun. He hadn't been adjudicated by a court, so nothing was done to prevent him from getting it. Indiana being a constitutional carry state does not mean any and everyone can own a gun. If you were legally prohibited before, you are legally prohibited still. You still must be vetted so if you have no red flags in your history you will get to exercise your right to own a gun.

Also contrary to the lefts rallying cry and go to, you can not order a gun online and have it shipped to your house. That is flat out false. Yes, you can buy a gun online, but it must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state where you are required to present ID and pass a background check.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/west-texas-shooter-background-check-private-sale

Loop hole

JAFF
07-19-2022, 06:18 PM

Im not sure you can collect all the guns. There are some that should be restricted. A criminal/crazy shouldnt be better armed than the police.

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 07:57 PM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/west-texas-shooter-background-check-private-sale

Loop hole

Its not a loophole. It has always been this way, as it should. What two private individuals do between each other is none of the governments business. All gun laws are infringements.

Back to Eli and his heroism. He ended the threat in 15 seconds. He got off ten rounds and eight hit the target from 30 feet with zero collateral damage. The shooter exited the bathroom at 5:56: 48 and opened fire. He met his maker at 5:57:03. That is impressive for anyone, let alone a 22 year old who just started carrying after Indiana's constitutional carry took effect. I am absolutely positive he has trained far longer than that. He is a victim here as well. Taking a human life comes with mental anguish most can't fathom. I hope he seeks the proper healing.

Hoopsdoc
07-19-2022, 08:43 PM

And how exactly are you going to get rid of all the guns without screwing over guys like me, who have never hurt a soul with a gun and never will?

Sorry, but I refuse to relinquish my rights because some people can’t play nice. Thats never going to happen.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 09:58 PM
Thats where the problem lies. No way you can remove all the guns, I am not unrealistic.

But I don’t understand why anyone needs anything near an assault rifle. Let alone a young male (18 in uvalde, 20 in IN) who buys 2 AR-15 style rifles within 2 days.

I agree with people when they say there are mental health issues that are not dealt with. But it also seems a lot easier to not sell these types of weapons meant to kill quickly in large amounts than it is to try to identify and deal with all the crazies.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 10:01 PM
All gun laws are infringements.

All? So no restrictions. Anyone can buy and carry any type of gun at any time?

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 10:10 PM
All? So no restrictions. Anyone can buy and carry any type of gun at any time?

Absolutely. Exactly how it was intended.

JAFF
07-19-2022, 10:16 PM
And how exactly are you going to get rid of all the guns without screwing over guys like me, who have never hurt a soul with a gun and never will?

Sorry, but I refuse to relinquish my rights because some people can’t play nice. Thats never going to happen.

You cant remove all gun. Wild animal populations would explode, then probable crash for a lack of food and forage. And thats just one example.

You cant drive a car without a license. A minor in IN must show proof of passing a safety class, and a given number of driving hours with an instructor. You cant get a bank loan without a credit check. I believe you can not get a hunting license in IN as a minor without taking a safety class.

We can have sensible laws that protect both parties. It will take compromise. There are no absolutes with the Constitution.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 10:21 PM
Absolutely. Exactly how it was intended.

Again originalism. I don’t think the founding fathers meant what we have now. They wanted to be able to protect themselves from the english. They had muskets at the time, not assault rifles.

Second amendment says a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state. Random 18 year olds with ar15s is not a well regulated militia with the intent of protecting the country.

Lov2fish
07-19-2022, 10:44 PM
Again originalism. I don’t think the founding fathers meant what we have now. They wanted to be able to protect themselves from the english. They had muskets at the time, not assault rifles.

Second amendment says a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state. Random 18 year olds with ar15s is not a well regulated militia with the intent of protecting the country.

You need to understand the constitution, which you obviously do not. That is not a slam, it is just factual as most don't. There was no standing army at the writing of the constitution. Militia is you, I and everyone.

The weapon is irrelevant, the technology of the weapon is irrelevant, how many rounds it will fire are irrelevant. The constitution is to prevent government from infringing on us. It is not a document in which the government grants you rights with. The puckle gun is the first fully auto, and predates the constitution by some 60-70 years. Facts are inconvenient for the cries of the those who get their knowledge from the media.

AR-15 is not an assault rifle. Not even close. It is not used by any standing armies on the planet. It is simply a semi-automatic the same as a 9mm handgun. One trigger pull, one round fired. Assault rifles have been banned since 1932 without a tax stamp from the ATF. Even if you have a stamp you can't own anything currently issued to the military. Another huge infringement. The founders actually had better than military grade weapons at the time. Their barrels were rifled which made them far more accurate than the British smooth bored weapons.

People who get their firearm knowledge from media should stay out of gun debates, they are not equipped. Mercifully the founders didn't write our constitution with feelings in mind.

How about we start issuing a permit to exercise the 1st. amendment? I mean if it is ok to do it to one amendment why not all of them? Weakening any part of the constitution weakens the entire document.

rcubed
07-19-2022, 11:08 PM
Exactly my point. No standing army meant need for the armed militia. We have an army, we dont have a militia any more.

I have read about puckle guns before. And if i recall the fire rate was still quite small and was a bitch to reload. Not to mention i think there were only a few made.

You claim to be a constitutional scholar, ok i guess we have to take your word for it. But again, times change and the original intent of the second does not match todays times. Call an ar15 what you want, i still think there’s no place for it in the hands of random untrained people. Oh and in terms of hand guns, bullets from an AR-15 and weapons similar to it travel almost three times faster than those of a routine handgun. The shooter can cause more damage while being less accurate, and the wounds are often far more lethal.

We will never agree on this. I go round and round with a friend here, same arguments.

Lov2fish
07-20-2022, 06:46 AM
You cant remove all gun. Wild animal populations would explode, then probable crash for a lack of food and forage. And thats just one example.

You cant drive a car without a license. A minor in IN must show proof of passing a safety class, and a given number of driving hours with an instructor. You cant get a bank loan without a credit check. I believe you can not get a hunting license in IN as a minor without taking a safety class.

We can have sensible laws that protect both parties. It will take compromise. There are no absolutes with the Constitution.

The constitution is absolute. Where do you get your information from?
Driving is a privilege and not an inalienable right.
Getting a loan is an option.
You're comparing things to a right that are not inherently related.

20,000 gun laws on the slate nationwide and federal level. Enough compromise has been made.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 09:13 AM
The constitution is absolute. Where do you get your information from?
Driving is a privilege and not an inalienable right.
Getting a loan is an option.
You're comparing things to a right that are not inherently related.

20,000 gun laws on the slate nationwide and federal level. Enough compromise has been made.

Slavery was legal and now its isnt. Women were denied the vote now they have it. And your right to a gun was to maintain a militia. That need no longer exists, we have a standing army. Nothing is absolute

Hoopsdoc
07-20-2022, 10:07 AM

Most gun crime is committed with handguns but it’s the scary “assault weapons” that get all the attention.

If I believed for a single second that a ban on AR’s would be the end of it, I’d be inclined to support such a ban. But it wouldn’t be, because the weapon itself is not the problem.

The problem, as I said before, is a society that is creating these people.

So we get rid of AR’s and then when the next shooting happens, which it inevitably will, the same people will be back saying “we have to do something”. And on and on it goes.

So no, f**k that noise.

Hoopsdoc
07-20-2022, 10:19 AM
Thats where the problem lies. No way you can remove all the guns, I am not unrealistic.

But I don’t understand why anyone needs anything near an assault rifle. Let alone a young male (18 in uvalde, 20 in IN) who buys 2 AR-15 style rifles within 2 days.

I agree with people when they say there are mental health issues that are not dealt with. But it also seems a lot easier to not sell these types of weapons meant to kill quickly in large amounts than it is to try to identify and deal with all the crazies.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 people with 2 pistols. The idea that it can’t be done without long rifles is ridiculous.

You’re essentially saying “something needs to be done. Let’s try this and see if it works” You’re taking constitutional rights away from MILLIONS of Americans, hoping it works.

It’s bullshit and it shouldn’t even be considered.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 12:33 PM
Most gun crime is committed with handguns but it’s the scary “assault weapons” that get all the attention.

If I believed for a single second that a ban on AR’s would be the end of it, I’d be inclined to support such a ban. But it wouldn’t be, because the weapon itself is not the problem.

So we get rid of AR’s and then when the next shooting happens, which it inevitably will, the same people will be back saying “we have to do something”. And on and on it goes.

So no, f**k that noise.

Im all for more state and fed attention to mental health. Red flag laws need to be passed and MAINTAINED, spend the money on tracking and execution.

The ARs are a real problem for a lot of reasons. Its all well and good to have security officers in the schools. In our community, they have a taser and a pistol and body armor. But they are outgunned by the kid with the AR. So do we get them a bigger gun? Build a moat around the schools and put up watch towers? Make the schools a fortress that looks like a prison? Artillery beats armor. Every time.

There needs to be a federal clearing house for a background check. Most honest gun owners will clear it. Yes, you pay a fee. When you pass it its tax deductible. Almost all of my friends who hunt are fanatical on the care, maintenance, and safety with a gun. Im betting if states organized a safety program in every county, you would have plenty of excellent instructors to make it work.

Lov2fish
07-20-2022, 12:58 PM
Slavery was legal and now its isnt. Women were denied the vote now they have it. And your right to a gun was to maintain a militia. That need no longer exists, we have a standing army. Nothing is absolute

And they had a convention of states and amended the constitution to right the wrongs of our founders. I will not be penalized for the sins of their thinking.

Try getting a convention of states today to amend anything in the constitution. It is absolute. Scotus has ruled twice it is absolute. You fucking morons need to turn CNN off and learn how this country was formed. Nobody, and I mean nobody but you care about your opinions.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 01:47 PM
And they had a convention of states and amended the constitution to right the wrongs of our founders. I will not be penalized for the sins of their thinking.

Try getting a convention of states today to amend anything in the constitution. It is absolute. Scotus has ruled twice it is absolute. You fucking morons need to turn CNN off and learn how this country was formed. Nobody, and I mean nobody but you care about your opinions.

And that means we can have gun control by legal action.

Nothing is absolute

rcubed
07-20-2022, 01:58 PM

so you are saying its absolute...unless its amended. interesting.

Pez
07-20-2022, 02:01 PM
My own opinions aside, I'm struck with the pro-gun camp seeing threats to their rights to possess a gun or ammunition.

Seriously where are all these gun laws everyone says are trampling on their rights? I just don't see any new restrictions that are at all threatening to take away anyone's guns. The NRA has been in the political drivers' seat for decades.

Gun laws are becoming more liberal than ever now. I just dont understand the notion that gun owners are in any way being persecuted.

Lov2fish
07-20-2022, 02:53 PM
so you are saying its absolute...unless its amended. interesting.

That is how it works. Once amended the new part becomes absolute and free from change by act of congress alone. It takes a convention and 2/3rds of the states to amend the constitution. You can only amend the amendment you opened it for, or adding a new amendment. You can not change or add anything not specifically outlined in the convention of states. I.E. you can get it open to change the 2nd. and then say hey, while we are here lets go ahead and rewrite the 4th. 13th. and 14th. It doesn't fucking work that way. The founders made it difficult for a reason. They knew someday we would become infiltrated with sniveling little whiny bitches who get their panties twisted up when they do not get their way. Fucking liberal are all the same, stick your fingers in your ears and scream to drown out anything that doesn't coincide with what you want to hear.

rcubed
07-20-2022, 03:44 PM
, stick your fingers in your ears and scream to drown out anything that doesn't coincide with what you want to hear.

sounds a lot like our recent president and his followers.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 04:12 PM
That is how it works. Once amended the new part becomes absolute and free from change by act of congress alone. It takes a convention and 2/3rds of the states to amend the constitution. You can only amend the amendment you opened it for, or adding a new amendment. You can not change or add anything not specifically outlined in the convention of states. I.E. you can get it open to change the 2nd. and then say hey, while we are here lets go ahead and rewrite the 4th. 13th. and 14th. It doesn't fucking work that way. The founders made it difficult for a reason. They knew someday we would become infiltrated with sniveling little whiny bitches who get their panties twisted up when they do not get their way. Fucking liberal are all the same, stick your fingers in your ears and scream to drown out anything that doesn't coincide with what you want to hear.

That entire statement above is a hot steaming pile. The founders set up a frame work FOR change, because they could not predict the future. Gradual change to meet the needs of the new ages. If anyone is screaming down, its you. I know change will happen. When you have one group who refuses to accept the will of the majority, then things go badly.

It has never been an absolute document. Change will happen. So you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

Lov2fish
07-20-2022, 04:45 PM
That entire statement above is a hot steaming pile. The founders set up a frame work FOR change, because they could not predict the future. Gradual change to meet the needs of the new ages. If anyone is screaming down, its you. I know change will happen. When you have one group who refuses to accept the will of the majority, then things go badly.

It has never been an absolute document. Change will happen. So you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

Your fucking absolute refusal to accept truth is all I need to know about you. Your husband must be extremely proud of you. Majority. You. Are. An. Idiot!

Spike
07-20-2022, 05:00 PM

The majority is not the woke liberal dumb fuck socialists. They do whine and cry the most, but by no means are they the majority. Biden bent the knee to these crybabies and now according to his poll numbers, they don't like the job he is doing. Here's a thought, in Canada, you can't even use a gun to defend yourself, hell move there.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 05:13 PM
Your fucking absolute refusal to accept truth is all I need to know about you. Your husband must be extremely proud of you. Majority. You. Are. An. Idiot!

Thanks for proving my point. There is no room for absolutism, and those who resist change usually wind up on the outside looking in

JAFF
07-20-2022, 05:18 PM
The majority is not the woke liberal dumb fuck socialists. They do whine and cry the most, but by no means are they the majority. Biden bent the knee to these crybabies and now according to his poll numbers, they don't like the job he is doing. Here's a thought, in Canada, you can't even use a gun to defend yourself, hell move there.

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/trudeau-says-canadian-gun-owners-cant-use-them-for-self-defence/article_51712f16-e9b1-11ec-86f0-e7992fd91edd.html

Not exactly true, but a nice try

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told listeners of an American podcast that firearm owners in Canada don’t have the right to use their weapon in self-defence.

Trudeau made the comment on the Crooked Media podcast in Los Angeles where he was attending the Summit of the Americas.

“We have a culture where the difference is guns can be used for hunting or for sport shooting in Canada and there’s lots of gun owners and they’re mostly law respecting and law abiding.”

“But you can’t use a gun for self-protection in Canada, that’s not a right that you have, in the constitution or anywhere else.”

“If you try and buy a gun and say it’s for self protection, no, you don’t get that. You can say it’s for hunting, you can get it for sport shooting, you can take it to the range. No problem. As long as you go through our rigorous background checks.”

“But there’s a difference around the culture and one of the things we are seeing with the debate in the States is you get more and more of the American-style right-to-carry, self-defence arguments filtering up through the usual more right-wing communications channel.”

In fact, numerous Canadian gun owners have used their weapons for self-defence over the years.

Trudeau is attempting to bring in a total handgun freeze in Canada, announced shortly after mass shootings in Uvalde, Texas and Buffalo.

Spike
07-20-2022, 05:28 PM
https://www.westernstandard.news/news/trudeau-says-canadian-gun-owners-cant-use-them-for-self-defence/article_51712f16-e9b1-11ec-86f0-e7992fd91edd.html

Not exactly true, but a nice try

Those were the exact same fucking words that came out of his mouth.

It's even in the 1st fucking sentence in the post you made.

Trudeau says Canadian gun owners can't use them for self-defence

What are you even trying to say Jaff? Am I missing something here, please explain.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 05:38 PM
Those were the exact same fucking words that came out of his mouth.

It's even in the 1st fucking sentence in the post you made.

Trudeau says Canadian gun owners can't use them for self-defence

What are you even trying to say Jaff? Am I missing something here, please explain.

Pass the background check. Pass it, and tell them the gun is for duck season. Doesnt keep you from buying a gun.

Spike
07-20-2022, 05:42 PM
It's no wonder why so many people are purchasing guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI79E6GZVs

Spike
07-20-2022, 05:47 PM
Pass the background check. Pass it, and tell them the gun is for duck season. Doesnt keep you from buying a gun.

So basically just tell a lie, wackos are the ones who are going to lie. I didn't buy a gun for hunting or sport shooting. I bought it for home self defense. Liberals just think lying is ok. SMDH. Your argument is all fucked up.

And you say nice try to me?

JAFF
07-20-2022, 05:54 PM
So basically just tell a lie, wackos are the ones who are going to lie. I didn't buy a gun for hunting or sport shooting. I bought it for home self defense. Liberals just think lying is ok. SMDH. Your argument is all fucked up.

And you say nice try to me?

I didnt say anything. You can buy a gun in canada. Their PM said so. What you do with it is on you.

https://www.kruselaw.ca/library/using-reasonable-force-to-defend-myself-or-my-property-kruse-law.cfm

Spike
07-20-2022, 06:05 PM
I didnt say anything. You can buy a gun in canada. Their PM said so. What you do with it is on you.

You're just playing around with your words now. IN CANADA YOU CAN NOT BUY OR USE A GUN FOR SELF DEFENSE.

Ok, so you buy a gun by lying. Then you have to use it for self defense and that is against Canadian law now. Now you are fucked, do you get put in prison for murder?

Are you in favor of breaking laws Jaff?

Stop being a hypocrite.

omahacolt
07-20-2022, 06:39 PM

guns are banned from nra conventions. which i find really weird

JAFF
07-20-2022, 06:47 PM
You're just playing around with your words now. IN CANADA YOU CAN NOT BUY OR USE A GUN FOR SELF DEFENSE.

Ok, so you buy a gun by lying. Then you have to use it for self defense and that is against Canadian law now. Now you are fucked, do you get put in prison for murder?

Are you in favor of breaking laws Jaff?

Stop being a hypocrite.

Go up above your post and click on the link

omahacolt
07-20-2022, 06:48 PM

So no, f**k that noise.
i don't mind guns

but this is an america problem. other countries don't have this issue.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 06:49 PM

Really? Bunch of armed hot heads, liquor and general male stupidity there would be a blood bath

JAFF
07-20-2022, 06:50 PM
i don't mind guns

Stop making sense

omahacolt
07-20-2022, 06:55 PM
mass shooting are a major issue in this country. i don't know the answer to solve the problem

but i do know, not trying to correct the problem does absolutely nothing. in every scenario of your lives, when we have a problem, we fix it or try and fix it.

except with guns. we just say thoughts and prayers and try and sell kids bulletproof backpacks

JAFF
07-20-2022, 07:02 PM
mass shooting are a major issue in this country. I don't know the answer to solve the problem

but i do know, not trying to correct the problem does absolutely nothing. In every scenario of your lives, when we have a problem, we fix it or try and fix it.

Except with guns. We just say thoughts and prayers and try and sell kids bulletproof backpacks

stop making sense. Killing me smalls

Racehorse
07-20-2022, 07:12 PM
i don't mind guns

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
Gun deaths may be higher (debatable), but murders are not. Murders are the real problem, whether by gun or other means.

Spike
07-20-2022, 07:35 PM

From what you posted from that link.

If you try and buy a gun and say it’s for self protection, no, you don’t get that. You can say it’s for hunting, you can get it for sport shooting, you can take it to the range. No problem. As long as you go through our rigorous background checks.

So what you are alluding to is to say I want the gun for sport shooting even though what you are really buying it for is self defense. Just fucking lie and get it for what you really want it for. Everyone will just lie then, especially the wackos. If the PM of Canada thinks otherwise, then he is dumber than a fence post.

Lov2fish
07-20-2022, 09:48 PM
Thanks for proving my point. There is no room for absolutism, and those who resist change usually wind up on the outside looking in
I will end my participation with this. They should send people like you to disarm me. If you lack the balls, and I am sure that is true enough, then they had better send single brave men.

JAFF
07-20-2022, 10:01 PM
From what you posted from that link.

If you try and buy a gun and say it’s for self protection, no, you don’t get that. You can say it’s for hunting, you can get it for sport shooting, you can take it to the range. No problem. As long as you go through our rigorous background checks.

So what you are alluding to is to say I want the gun for sport shooting even though what you are really buying it for is self defense. Just fucking lie and get it for what you really want it for. Everyone will just lie then, especially the wackos. If the PM of Canada thinks otherwise, then he is dumber than a fence post.

https://www.kruselaw.ca/library/using-reasonable-force-to-defend-myself-or-my-property-kruse-law.cfm

Try that, I posted it to you earlier. Its what the law says

Hoopsdoc
07-21-2022, 12:53 AM

They weren’t banned from the 2022 convention, except for during Trumps speech, which is standard secret service protocol for current and former presidents. Not sure where you got your info.

https://www.nraam.org/attend/firearms-policy/

Hoopsdoc
07-21-2022, 01:01 AM
mass shooting are a major issue in this country. i don't know the answer to solve the problem

but i do know, not trying to correct the problem does absolutely nothing. in every scenario of your lives, when we have a problem, we fix it or try and fix it.

except with guns. we just say thoughts and prayers and try and sell kids bulletproof backpacks

I have a fundamental problem with passing laws to solve a problem created by people who pay no attention to the laws in the first place.

It’s ridiculous. I’d have more respect for people if they just came out and said “we’re taking ALL the guns because some people break the law with them”.

That’s what the goal really is.

omahacolt
07-21-2022, 01:29 PM
They weren’t banned from the 2022 convention, except for during Trumps speech, which is standard secret service protocol for current and former presidents. Not sure where you got your info.

https://www.nraam.org/attend/firearms-policy/

i think Jaff told me lol

omahacolt
07-21-2022, 01:32 PM
I have a fundamental problem with passing laws to solve a problem created by people who pay no attention to the laws in the first place.

It’s ridiculous. I’d have more respect for people if they just came out and said “we’re taking ALL the guns because some people break the law with them”.

That’s what the goal really is.

but isn't that pretty much every criminal activity?

Spike
07-21-2022, 03:14 PM

Here is some of the content of the article you are referencing.

1. "In Canada, the use of firearms for defence of self or property is generally prohibited by law".

That's pretty fucking clear to me. I know it states generally, but that leaves the door wipe open for that dictator to fuck over his citizens.

2. "This means grabbing an intruder or burglar and knocking them down would be a reasonable defence, but shooting them would be deemed unreasonable".

This statement is just fucking dumb. What would you do Jaff, grab and knock down the intruder? What if he ended up kicking your ass, which based on your posts is a damn good possibility. Don't know if you have children or not, but are you willing to take this chance?

Most of that shit the PM is trying to spew out is complete bullshit.

Thank God in America, we don't have to give a reason for wanting to own a gun. I hope I never have to use mine and I won't unless there is a real threat of harm to my family.

Liberals may never comprehend this unless they are put in a life or death situation.

JAFF
07-21-2022, 04:37 PM
Most of that shit the PM is trying to spew out is complete bullshit.

You and he would get along, having something in common. :)

Spike
07-21-2022, 08:11 PM
You and he would get along, having something in common. :)

I have nothing in common with you stupid fucking liberal hacks. You should be thankful that my dad, uncles and myself fought for your freedom so you could be the dicks you are today, saddens me really.

JAFF
07-21-2022, 10:29 PM
I have nothing in common with you stupid fucking liberal hacks. You should be thankful that my dad, uncles and myself fought for your freedom so you could be the dicks you are today, saddens me really.

I have voted in presidential elections since 1976, and never have I voted for a liberal candidate for president.

I have voted for democrats at the local, state and congress from time to time. I knew them as neighbors and in one case I reach out for help and the congressman responded and was helpful.

I oppose trump because he is a criminal. He put this country at risk and only for his own gain. I feel the same way about Bill and Hillary. They should share a cell with donnie in a federal prison.

This is about politics, wake up. Its about MONEY. Donnie is going broke and he gets a free ride as president. He is fund raising without announcing his intent to run, which is a crime. Hes using the stop the steal donations to pay his personal bills. Wake up, he is a con man at the end of his rope.

Spike
07-22-2022, 02:35 PM
I have voted in presidential elections since 1976, and never have I voted for a liberal candidate for president.

I have voted for democrats at the local, state and congress from time to time. I knew them as neighbors and in one case I reach out for help and the congressman responded and was helpful.

I oppose trump because he is a criminal. He put this country at risk and only for his own gain. I feel the same way about Bill and Hillary. They should share a cell with donnie in a federal prison.

This is about politics, wake up. Its about MONEY. Donnie is going broke and he gets a free ride as president. He is fund raising without announcing his intent to run, which is a crime. Hes using the stop the steal donations to pay his personal bills. Wake up, he is a con man at the end of his rope.

Trump's net worth is 3 Billion Dollars. How is he going broke?

You're quality of life was better under Trump than the imbeciles we have now.

Most politicians go in poor as church mice and come out multi-millionaires, so who are the real criminals Jaff? I think it is you who need to wake the fuck up.

I can't stand the direction this country is going in, it's fucking pathetic.

JAFF
07-22-2022, 09:43 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2022/feb/07/donald-trump-list-legal-cases

Everybody plus the irs is going to collect

Spike
07-22-2022, 11:20 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2022/feb/07/donald-trump-list-legal-cases

Everybody plus the irs is going to collect

Even if everyone is going after his money, how does that really affect you?

You have a serious DTS disease Jaff. You may not like the man, but he was way better for this country than Biden, that's an undeniable fucking fact. Maybe you need to stop watching CNN and The View.
You got nothing to say about how your quality of life was better under Trump?

Hoopsdoc
07-23-2022, 12:23 AM

Biden has spent 50 years getting rich off of American taxpayers. In terms of percentage, he’s gained a lot more than Donnie did.

In the 70’s, he used the power of the government to fight desegregation. More recently, he said if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.

Yet, the media has convinced people that Trump is the racist con man.

It’s amazing, really.

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 07:53 AM

These two paragraphs are disingenuous. All of your talking points are liberal talking points, and yet you claim to not vote for them. Either you just do not vote, or you are lying here.

Spike
07-23-2022, 08:03 AM
Biden has spent 50 years getting rich off of American taxpayers. In terms of percentage, he’s gained a lot more than Donnie did.

In the 70’s, he used the power of the government to fight desegregation. More recently, he said if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.

It’s amazing, really.

A whole lot of minorities are turning on Biden now. People are fed up with this administration. Poll numbers show that.

JAFF
07-23-2022, 10:08 AM

You have a serious DTS disease Jaff. You may not like the man, but he was way better for this country than Biden, that's an undeniable fucking fact. Maybe you need to stop watching CNN and The View.

Trump betrayed this country on 1-6. How can you not see that

JAFF
07-23-2022, 10:21 AM
These two paragraphs are disingenuous. All of your talking points are liberal talking points, and yet you claim to not vote for them. Either you just do not vote, or you are lying here.

Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 10:30 AM
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?

Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 10:34 AM

I think you mean TDS, as in Trump Derangement Syndrome. That is what Jaff has. DTS is Donald Trump Syndrome, which is what the MAGA red hats have, where they think Trump is Jesus, or very close. What I have is DTF, Donald Trump Fatigue. I tired of his tweets that undermined his policies that were helping this country rebound. I was not wanting Biden, but also was not looking forward to Trump saying stupid stuff to fire up his opponents to get out and vote. He cost himself the election. His handling of racial matters and of Covid were also costly to his re-election.

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 10:36 AM

Let me explain it better. What conservative policies do you agree with?

JAFF
07-23-2022, 10:36 AM

You served to protect everyones right to vote for who THEY choose, not for your choice. I wont vote for a liar and a fraud. How many times did he duck out on military service for heel spurs? How can you defend him? He used veterans to try and overthrow this government and he just sat and watched on TV.

Spike
07-23-2022, 12:31 PM
Trump betrayed this country on 1-6. How can you not see that

Trump betrayed the country? Biden is the one who betrayed the country you dumb ass. Trump was Pro American, Biden is not, how can you not see that!???? I hate arguing with liberal dumb asses.

Spike
07-23-2022, 12:43 PM
I think you mean TDS, as in Trump Derangement Syndrome. That is what Jaff has. DTS is Donald Trump Syndrome, which is what the MAGA red hats have, where they think Trump is Jesus, or very close. What I have is DTF, Donald Trump Fatigue. I tired of his tweets that undermined his policies that were helping this country rebound. I was not wanting Biden, but also was not looking forward to Trump saying stupid stuff to fire up his opponents to get out and vote. He cost himself the election. His handling of racial matters and of Covid were also costly to his re-election.

Yeah, my bad. But I'm sure Jaff knew what I meant though. You are right, Trump is his own worst enemy. He should have just left his great policies speak for themselves and kept his fat mouth shut. He is a dumbass when it comes to that.

Hoopsdoc
07-23-2022, 12:43 PM
A whole lot of minorities are turning on Biden now. People are fed up with this administration. Poll numbers show that.

As much as I disliked Trump(and I did), it’s impossible to argue that Biden hasn’t been worse. He’s one big woke cliche. He tried to be Obama lite, but he’s been what Hilary would have been had she been elected. A complete and utter failure as president, who can’t even hold a press conference without showing just how feeble and dementia ridden he is. He is a disaster and the historically bad poll numbers show it.

The only way the pubs can lose in 24 is if they’re stupid enough to allow Trump the nomination.

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 12:56 PM

Why does Jaff ignore straightforward questions like this?

He will probably reply to this question, but never answer the one in the post I quoted.

Spike
07-23-2022, 01:12 PM
Just for laughs.

Trump should have hired me to control his tweets and monitor his mouth. And every once in a while I would kick his fat ass and tell him to shut the fuck up. What a great America we would have today. LOL

JAFF
07-23-2022, 02:45 PM
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.

Trump thinks all golfers should join the Saudi backed golf tourney and leave the disloyal PGA.

How has the PGA been disloyal to the US? It hasnt.

The PGA removed a major PGA tourny from a Trump golf course to somewhere else, because they wont support his bullshit. Donnie calls them disloyal because they were not loyal to HIM!

That is him in a nutshell. He will fuck you the minute you have no use to HIM

JAFF
07-23-2022, 02:47 PM
Just for laughs.

Trump should have hired me to control his tweets and monitor his mouth. And every once in a while I would kick his fat ass and tell him to shut the fuck up. What a great America we would have today. LOL

You would be fired in the first 5 minutes. BTW, anyone who needs YOU to babysit them should not have launch codes

JAFF
07-23-2022, 02:48 PM

He will probably reply to this question, but never answer the one in the post I quoted.

I have a life, step away from the key board

Racehorse
07-23-2022, 06:51 PM
I have a life, step away from the key board

Read the second line. I know you too well.

JAFF
07-23-2022, 07:02 PM
Read the second line. I know you too well.

I dont have conservative or liberal ideals. I know what is right and wrong. Trump is a traitor and wants to be king.

Spike
07-23-2022, 09:31 PM
You served to protect everyones right to vote for who THEY choose, not for your choice. I wont vote for a liar and a fraud. How many times did he duck out on military service for heel spurs? How can you defend him? He used veterans to try and overthrow this government and he just sat and watched on TV.

LOL, you absolutely voted for a liar and a fraud.

JAFF
07-23-2022, 09:48 PM
LOL, you absolutely voted for a liar and a fraud.

I didnt vote for either major party.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

https://www.businessinsider.com/what-are-heel-spurs-donald-trump-vietnam-deferments-jacqueline-sutera-2017-8

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bone-spurs-avoid-draft-vietnam-military-service-trip-full-story-1343222

Donnie is the bigger fraud and a tratior

Spike
07-23-2022, 10:02 PM
I didnt vote for either major party.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

https://www.businessinsider.com/what-are-heel-spurs-donald-trump-vietnam-deferments-jacqueline-sutera-2017-8

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bone-spurs-avoid-draft-vietnam-military-service-trip-full-story-1343222

Donnie is the bigger fraud and a tratior

Okay, you didn't vote for Biden? But all you do is rip Trump a new ass constantly. What are your thoughts on Biden?

Spike
07-24-2022, 02:08 AM
You would be fired in the first 5 minutes. BTW, anyone who needs YOU to babysit them should not have launch codes

Sounds a lot like Biden to me.

Racehorse
07-24-2022, 08:01 AM
Okay, you didn't vote for Biden? But all you do is rip Trump a new ass constantly. What are your thoughts on Biden?

He will not answer. He is as dishonest as he says Trump is. It is getting to the point of ridiculous how he dodges every direct question.

JAFF
07-24-2022, 09:20 AM

I rip trump because he should be in a federal prison for treason.

Start a biden thread, if you want to bitch about him.

omahacolt
07-24-2022, 12:07 PM

It’s amazing, really.
i think trump did that himself.

he did walk a fine line with racists. he knows his base. and his base is filled with racists.

i never really thought trump was racist.

omahacolt
07-24-2022, 12:11 PM

reagan destroyed the middle class of this country. trickle down economics has been a fucking disaster for this country

and W? how any republican can get behind his bullshit is beyond me. the patriot act? the bullshit iraq war? he left the country in a recession? his policy made companies start switching to these bullshit high deductible insurace scams?

omahacolt
07-24-2022, 12:14 PM

i haven't a clue what conservative policies are anymore. all they are trying to do is ban things and take away freedoms.

i haven't heard an actually policy they have or legislation they approve of.

omahacolt
07-24-2022, 12:15 PM
Trump betrayed the country? Biden is the one who betrayed the country you dumb ass. Trump was Pro American, Biden is not, how can you not see that!???? I hate arguing with liberal dumb asses.

trump literally tried to overthrow democracy. that actually happened whether you guys want to believe it or not.

that is pro trump. not pro american

JAFF
07-24-2022, 01:24 PM

Start a conservative thread

JAFF
07-25-2022, 04:25 AM
i haven't a clue what conservative policies are anymore. all they are trying to do is ban things and take away freedoms.

i haven't heard an actually policy they have or legislation they approve of.

The trump republicans are for holding power and not losing. Thats it

Racehorse
07-25-2022, 10:31 AM
The trump republicans are for holding power and not losing. Thats it

So, just like the politicians on the other side of the aisle. Got it. One day, you will grow up and see both parties are corrupt, and the only way to end it is to lessen their power by voting them out.

JAFF
07-25-2022, 10:56 AM
So, just like the politicians on the other side of the aisle. Got it. One day, you will grow up and see both parties are corrupt, and the only way to end it is to lessen their power by voting them out.

The dems are the gang that cant shoot straight. 8 years of Hillary and Bill were horrible. Biden is his own worst enemy, when he opens his mouth. He completely stole a speech from Neal Kinnoch, a liberal fron England, like the press wouldnt notice

Trump is the worst, he wants to be king.