PDA

View Full Version : Colt Freaks Posters We Haven't Heard from in a While

Colts And Orioles
07-04-2022, 10:45 PM
o

I just came across an old post from l Big Smooth, l and I noticed that he hasn't been here in over a year.

In any event, I hope that he is OK, and here's to all of the l ColtFreak l posters that we haven't heard from for some time ...... I hope that they are all OK, and still cheering on our beloved Colts.

o

Spike
07-05-2022, 01:39 AM
FatDT is another one we haven't heard from in awhile either.

Racehorse
07-05-2022, 08:15 AM
Don't forget the Reverend, DaCoats

Colts And Orioles
07-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Don't forget the Reverend, DaCoats.

o

Wasn't he banned in one of the previous versions of ColtFreaks ???

I don't know the story about why, but I do know that there have been a lot of other posters who have wanted him back.

o

omahacolt
07-05-2022, 10:45 AM
o

Wasn't he banned in one of the previous versions of ColtFreaks ???

I don't know the story about why, but I do know that there have been a lot of other posters who have wanted him back.

o

yeah.

he was banned. not sure why. he was annoying but funny at times

Big Smooth
09-11-2022, 10:45 PM
After all the shit I've given Cokes and Oreos over the years he's checking on me huh?

Im doing well thanks man.

I deleted all social media and stopped posting on forums. Everyone is so divided these days and can't see eye to eye on anything anymore so I just unplugged. People cant shut the fuck up and stop bringing politics and ideology into every conversation. Especially when it creeps into my leisure activities. It's so tiring and sad. Everyone has their opinions and things they believe and the second someone voices a counter to their beliefs conversations just devolve into attacks and hate. All sides do this and I see no signs of it getting any better anytime soon.

But life's been good. Own my own business now. Stopped smoking and I go to the gym every day. Lost 100lbs. Did a little oops and had another kid while in my 40s. Just trying to make the second half of.my life better than the first.

Hope all you guys are doing well too.

If you can see this Rev, we miss ya.

Racehorse
09-14-2022, 06:38 AM
Another guy who is AWOL Is Swing.

Colts And Orioles
10-30-2023, 03:43 PM
o

I'm a little concerned about l JAFF, l who has not posted in 2 weeks.

He did sign in without posting one week ago on October 23rd, but he has not signed in since.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/member.php?u=296

o