PDA

View Full Version : Scotus on a roll

Lov2fish
06-24-2022, 10:19 PM
Freedom being dealt the last couple days.

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws, which has a domino effect across the country, so Americans win. The 2nd. amendment is not a suggestion, nor open for interpretation, whether the current idiot and chief likes it or not, it is absolute.

Overturn Roe V Wade, as it should have been 50 years ago. They didn't ban abortions, they said that there is nothing in the constitution establishing or protecting abortion rights. Anyone who has an IQ above 60 knows it was a farce protecting it under the 14th. amendment. So now the 10th. amendment prevails and the decision is returned to the states.

If people actually read it, they would shit themselves at how little power the government actually has, legally anyway. By good men doing nothing they were complicit in the tyranny of the federal government. People became comfortably numb to the atrocities.

Making me wish I would have followed my original career to become a constitutional attorney. Got me digging into the upcoming docket for the Supreme Court! Hooray America, someone finally comprehends what was written!

Racehorse
06-25-2022, 09:30 AM

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws, which has a domino effect across the country, so Americans win. The 2nd. amendment is not a suggestion, nor open for interpretation, whether the current idiot and chief likes it or not, it is absolute.

Overturn Roe V Wade, as it should have been 50 years ago. They didn't ban abortions, they said that there is nothing in the constitution establishing or protecting abortion rights. Anyone who has an IQ above 60 knows it was a farce protecting it under the 14th. amendment. So now the 10th. amendment prevails and the decision is returned to the states.

If people actually read it, they would shit themselves at how little power the government actually has, legally anyway. By good men doing nothing they were complicit in the tyranny of the federal government. People became comfortably numb to the atrocities.

Making me wish I would have followed my original career to become a constitutional attorney. Got me digging into the upcoming docket for the Supreme Court! Hooray America, someone finally comprehends what was written!
The biggest win here are states rights. They have been trampled for so long that most people forget they ever existed. With Roe v. Wade ruling, now people can move to the states that agree with their political ideologies, and peace can be attained in this country for once.

JAFF
06-26-2022, 10:19 AM
The biggest win here are states rights. They have been trampled for so long that most people forget they ever existed. With Roe v. Wade ruling, now people can move to the states that agree with their political ideologies, and peace can be attained in this country for once.

So we can relive 1860 - 1864. Terrific

Colts And Orioles
06-26-2022, 10:41 AM
So we can relive 1860 - 1864 ...... terrific.

o

That will make Cartman happy ......

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l2Sq1WOLaWTEw9OQE/200.gif

o

Hoopsdoc
06-26-2022, 04:30 PM
Saw this on another board. Thought it was funny.

Calm down, Liberals. No one is coming for your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control. Complete background checks, including a mental health evaluation. The person seeking an abortion must be recorded in the National Abortion Registry, accompanied with their payment of a $200 tax stamp, and a mandatory wait-period. Assault abortions after the 1st trimester or when a heartbeat is detected, will be outlawed. Abortion seekers will face a limit on how many abortions they can have, after all, no one needs more than one abortion.

Lov2fish
06-26-2022, 06:23 PM
So we can relive 1860 - 1864. Terrific

You're an idiot.

JAFF
06-26-2022, 08:12 PM
You're an idiot.

Coming from you simply proves my point. People leave there homes to find a place more equitable. Splitting the nation in half. Great, the commies couldnt do it, so we do it to ourselves.

Lov2fish
06-26-2022, 08:36 PM
Coming from you simply proves my point. People leave there homes to find a place more equitable. Splitting the nation in half. Great, the commies couldnt do it, so we do it to ourselves.

It's not the civil war. They don't have to leave, they can stay, just might not be able to get an abortion depending on state. Nobody is advocating owning other people against their will, so yea, you're an idiot. Actually I am being insensitive to idiots by lumping you in there.

What part of that ruling wasn't just, legally speaking. Nobody gives a shit about feelz, just on the legal base of it being overturned was 100% the correct decision.

If a pregnant woman is on the way to an abortion clinic and gets murdered the perpetrator is charged with double homicide. Why is she not charged if she makes it there? Fucking hypocrites. The same fucking retards hollering my body my choice are the same people who wished me death cause I wouldn't let someone inject my body with an experimental drug at their behest. Fuck them.

Lov2fish
06-27-2022, 11:57 AM
And another ruling this morning. Confirmed high school coach can indeed pray before or after a game. Before you scream religion you should understand the separation of church and state (Which by the way is not in the constitution) It means the institution can not promote/endorse religion of any kind. The inhabitants are free to practice whatever religion they choose. So many people get this one fucked up, mainly cause they lack remedial comprehension!

rcubed
06-27-2022, 03:44 PM
Power to the states! then you say this...

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws...

rcubed
06-27-2022, 04:28 PM
It means the institution can not promote/endorse religion of any kind.

...one nation, under god...

said every morning in schools across america.

Lov2fish
06-27-2022, 04:50 PM

Not all school districts still do this. Finish the rest. This country was founded on Christian beliefs. like it or not.

Lov2fish
06-27-2022, 04:51 PM
Power to the states! then you say this...

Comprehension suck? I said, it will have a ripple effect across the country. Especially in states like Illinois and Komifornia.

rcubed
06-27-2022, 04:56 PM
Comprehension suck? I said, it will have a ripple effect across the country. Especially in states like Illinois and Komifornia.

shouldn't matter. different states, they can make their own laws.

Point is you said return power to the states then rail against a state law in NY.

As Race pointed out, dont like those state laws then move to a different state.

JAFF
06-27-2022, 06:29 PM
It's not the civil war..

Not yet

JAFF
06-27-2022, 06:30 PM

Any student who wishes to sit and remain silent may do so

Lov2fish
06-27-2022, 06:37 PM
Any student who wishes to sit and remain silent may do so

Read what I typed, the roe reversal was returned to the states, as it should have been. The federal government should be so small that you barely know its there, as designed. Read and comprehend at the same time, it helps.

Indiana is one of the freest states in the union for gun rights, which is a whole other subject. Effective July first Indiana becomes constitutional carry. More states need to stand up to the federal government and tell them to fuck off, they have that right.

JAFF
06-27-2022, 06:40 PM
Read what I typed, the roe reversal was returned to the states, as it should have been. The federal government should be so small that you barely know its there, as designed. Read and comprehend at the same time, it helps.

Indiana is one of the freest states in the union for gun rights, which is a whole other subject. Effective July first Indiana becomes constitutional carry. More states need to stand up to the federal government and tell them to fuck off, they have that right.

What does carrying a gun to do with the pledge of alligence?

Spike
06-28-2022, 01:47 PM
AOC calls for impeachment of SCOTUS justices over Roe v Wade decision.

It's bad enough that our President and VP don't understand the constitution, but so many other woke ass liberals in congress don't know 2 shits about our constitution either. Really a sad state of affairs.

The woke liberals constantly cry like little ass brats when they don't get their way. Then they go out and don't protest legally, they like to destroy shit.

Lov2fish
06-28-2022, 04:29 PM
What does carrying a gun to do with the pledge of alligence?

Slow down to your speed and go back and read the thread, it went in a different direction and I responded in kind. If you struggle the first time you read something, slow down and read it again slower. If you still don't comprehend, don't reply.

JAFF
06-28-2022, 10:38 PM
Slow down to your speed and go back and read the thread, it went in a different direction and I responded in kind. If you struggle the first time you read something, slow down and read it again slower. If you still don't comprehend, don't reply.

You are dumb.

omahacolt
06-28-2022, 11:19 PM
clearly the scotus is beyond compromised. biden should pack the court. make up for mcconnel's lying ways.

its only fair.

Spike
06-29-2022, 03:24 AM
clearly the scotus is beyond compromised. biden should pack the court. make up for mcconnel's lying ways.

its only fair.

Pack the court? Why? Because woke liberals don't always get their way, then bitch, moan, cry and go out and destroy. Yeah, let's just change things, Constitution be damned, to please these fuckers, no thanks.

rcubed
06-29-2022, 10:59 AM
Pack the court? Why? Because woke liberals don't always get their way, then bitch, moan, cry and go out and destroy. Yeah, let's just change things, Constitution be damned, to please these fuckers, no thanks.

described trump to a T.

Hoopsdoc
06-29-2022, 02:14 PM

its only fair.

The court is no more compromised now than it was when RvW was decided 50 years ago.

You just don’t like their decision.

JAFF
06-29-2022, 02:42 PM
The people of this country need to do is stop relying on the SC and amend the the constitution for their cause

Racehorse
06-29-2022, 05:02 PM
The people of this country need to do is stop relying on the SC and amend the the constitution for their cause

I am all for this issue to be decided by law, and not the courts. I think it is best to be decided at the state level, though.

Lov2fish
06-29-2022, 07:28 PM

its only fair.

Why is it compromised, cause it is 6-3 conservative to liberal? Did you think it was compromised when it was liberal tilted? I'll bet no. Fuck packing the court, that is absolutely the most retarded thing you have ever typed.

Lov2fish
06-29-2022, 07:28 PM

Yea, its that fucking easy.

JAFF
06-30-2022, 06:16 AM
Why is it compromised, cause it is 6-3 conservative to liberal? Did you think it was compromised when it was liberal tilted? I'll bet no. Fuck packing the court, that is absolutely the most retarded thing you have ever typed.

The republicans have in the last 4 years packed the supreme court. Where have you been?

JAFF
06-30-2022, 06:18 AM

No it isnt easy. Its a long drawn out process. But its better than trusting politicians to do the right thing

Hoopsdoc
06-30-2022, 07:31 AM
The republicans have in the last 4 years packed the supreme court. Where have you been?

Lol.

No, they haven’t.

Lov2fish
06-30-2022, 11:49 AM

Dumb, just absolutely dumb. Still only 9 judges. Get your panties all twisted up when a democrat retires during a sitting republican president. What the fuck you think is gonna happen? Packing the court is what the fucking morons want to do now cause they didn't get their way. Fucking whining little bitches.

rcubed
06-30-2022, 03:59 PM
Dumb, just absolutely dumb. Still only 9 judges. Get your panties all twisted up when a democrat retires during a sitting republican president. What the fuck you think is gonna happen? Packing the court is what the fucking morons want to do now cause they didn't get their way. Fucking whining little bitches.

McConnell blocked obama in his last year from appointing a justice stating a pres shouldn’t appoint in his last year.

Trump appointed 3. Thats 1/3 the justices. Including one pushed through in his last year

I understand your argument about being about timing but …

Lov2fish
06-30-2022, 04:33 PM
McConnell blocked obama in his last year from appointing a justice stating a pres shouldn’t appoint in his last year.

Trump appointed 3. Thats 1/3 the justices. Including one pushed through in his last year

McConnel was wrong, dead wrong. Obama should have put one forth anyway. I am sure the crybaby republican house would have blocked it, but he should have done it anyway. The idiots in DC have gotten so far away from the constitution that it is deafening. That is not how it is designed to work. It has been perverted for political gain for far to long.

Political affiliation of any scotus should never be known. They have one job, decide if a law is constitutional, or not. Nobody needs to know their preference at the voting booth. Sadly those days are loooooong gone.

Hoopsdoc
06-30-2022, 05:08 PM

McConnell did nothing wrong and certainly nothing the democrats wouldn’t have done in a heartbeat.

And the democrats could have blocked, if not for Harry Reid getting rid of the filibuster. They have no one to blame but themselves.

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 10:55 PM

do you understand that obama was denied his lawful obligation to fill a vacant seat by republicans during an election year. then they filled a seat 8 days before election 4 years later? don't fucking cry to me about playing fair. there is zero rules to how many justices sit on the supreme court.

the republican policies are too bad to pass through congress so they are having the clown show supreme court legislate from the bench. it is lunacy and fuckery all at once.

how can a fucking honest person look at what is going on and be like yeah that is how this is supposed to work?

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 10:57 PM
McConnell did nothing wrong and certainly nothing the democrats wouldn’t have done in a heartbeat.

And the democrats could have blocked, if not for Harry Reid getting rid of the filibuster. They have no one to blame but themselves.

are you fucking kidding me?

you can't seriously believe that can you

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 11:00 PM

not when the politicians are bought and paid for. the will of the people is constantly ignored.

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 11:03 PM
also is nobody going to mention ginni thomas trying to overturn the election. clarence needs fucking booted.

this country needs accountability for those in power or we won't have a country. you could argue we don't now. and you would probably be right.

Hoopsdoc
07-03-2022, 08:34 AM
do you understand that obama was denied his lawful obligation to fill a vacant seat by republicans during an election year. then they filled a seat 8 days before election 4 years later? don't fucking cry to me about playing fair. there is zero rules to how many justices sit on the supreme court.

the republican policies are too bad to pass through congress so they are having the clown show supreme court legislate from the bench. it is lunacy and fuckery all at once.

how can a fucking honest person look at what is going on and be like yeah that is how this is supposed to work?

“Lawful obligation.” Lol.

No laws were broken, bro.

Again, the republicans did nothing wrong in filling that seat and certainly nothing the democrats wouldn’t have done in a HEARTBEAT.

And had it been the democrats who did it, you’d be telling everyone complaining about it to get over it.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 08:55 AM

Its the voters fault.

Instead of securing Amendments to the constitution, we settled for court decisions. Women want abortion right, they need to get organized and change the constitution.

Right now, a ten year old girl is forced to leave her own state to abort a fetus created by her being raped and sexually abused. How can any government force her to give birth, which She may not survive?

https://www.newsweek.com/shes-10-child-rape-victims-abortion-denial-sparks-outrage-twitter-1721248

We the people allowed the courts to gain power over the legislative. We let Presidents use executive orders to manipulate the law. If this country is to succeed, then put our legislators to work settling the constitutional rights of ALL the people.

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 11:17 AM
Its the voters fault.

Instead of securing Amendments to the constitution, we settled for court decisions. Women want abortion right, they need to get organized and change the constitution.

Right now, a ten year old girl is forced to leave her own state to abort a fetus created by her being raped and sexually abused. How can any government force her to give birth, which She may not survive?

https://www.newsweek.com/shes-10-child-rape-victims-abortion-denial-sparks-outrage-twitter-1721248

We the people allowed the courts to gain power over the legislative. We let Presidents use executive orders to manipulate the law. If this country is to succeed, then put our legislators to work settling the constitutional rights of ALL the people.

To change the constitution you have to have a convention of states and it takes 2/3rds approval from the states. In this divided America that will never happen. If it did happen you can't just open the constitution to change whatever you want. If a convention of states were to happen the change has to be direct. I.E. you can only change the one thing you called the convention for. You can't go through every amendment and change what you want all willy-nilly. The framers made it difficult on purpose. It keeps ass hurt people from just doing it cause their feelings were hurt, or a party doesn't agree with it.

Mandates and executive orders are merely suggestions. They hold no effect of law. A president can not create laws. All laws must come from congress. Not saying some fucktards don't try this, I.E. every fucking president for the last 50 years. Then you get the mental gymnastics from idiots everywhere trying to explain to you how it does. This country has been dumbed down to an astonishing level of degradation that it will never recover from.

They stopped teaching civics in school when they found out it works best when you don't give the retarded robots the tools to stop them with.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 02:38 PM
They stopped teaching civics in school when they found out it works best when you don't give the retarded robots the tools to stop them with.

You cant graduate from HS in Indiana without passing a course in US government.

People get motivated when they have rights denied that were once available. If women want to have control of their reproductive systems, it will happen.

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 03:26 PM
You cant graduate from HS in Indiana without passing a course in US government.

People get motivated when they have rights denied that were once available. If women want to have control of their reproductive systems, it will happen.

Roe being overturned did not ban abortions. Why is that so hard to understand? They ruled, correctly by the way, that the constitution does not protect it and moved the decision back to the states.

What they teach is nothing more than a script derived of gibberish. I quiz my high school granddaughters constantly. Americans should be embarrassed at the education system in this country. They were never taught anything, let alone anything remotely close to how government works, how this country was formed, the history of this country, except for anything negative. Forget asking about anything constitutional, they have a deer in the headlight look. If you're happy with indoctrination instead of education, you are part of the problem. If any student knows a teachers political affiliation, they are horrible fucking teachers.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Roe being overturned did not ban abortions. Why is that so hard to understand? They ruled, correctly by the way, that the constitution does not protect it and moved the decision back to the states.

What they teach is nothing more than a script derived of gibberish. I quiz my high school granddaughters constantly. Americans should be embarrassed at the education system in this country. They were never taught anything, let alone anything remotely close to how government works, how this country was formed, the history of this country, except for anything negative. Forget asking about anything constitutional, they have a deer in the headlight look. If you're happy with indoctrination instead of education, you are part of the problem. If any student knows a teachers political affiliation, they are horrible fucking teachers.

In certain states it does ban abortions. Otherwise that 10 year old girl would not be traveling to Indiana to seek relief. Nice try shoveling bs, try a bigger shovel next time.

omahacolt
07-03-2022, 04:27 PM
“Lawful obligation.” Lol.

No laws were broken, bro.

Again, the republicans did nothing wrong in filling that seat and certainly nothing the democrats wouldn’t have done in a HEARTBEAT.

And had it been the democrats who did it, you’d be telling everyone complaining about it to get over it.

they wouldn't bring it to vote when obama had every right, constitutionally, to fill that seat. you know this.

may not have technically broke a law but you how government norms and procedures work.

it was complete bullshit and if you can't admit that, you aren't a reasonable person. if the democrats did that, i would want whoever was responsible out immediately. we need integrity in congress. on both sides.

omahacolt
07-03-2022, 04:32 PM

kids aren't be indoctrinated in public schools. more republican straw man bullshit

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 06:02 PM
kids aren't be indoctrinated in public schools. more republican straw man bullshit

Did I say Republicans were not doing it too? You can fuck off if you have not done so already today.

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 06:05 PM
In certain states it does ban abortions. Otherwise that 10 year old girl would not be traveling to Indiana to seek relief. Nice try shoveling bs, try a bigger shovel next time.

Just an FYI. I support abortion in cases of rape, incest or mothers health at risk. I do not support using it as a contraceptive. Does not change that scotus ruled correctly. All your bullshit feelings won't change that.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Just an FYI. I support abortion in cases of rape, incest or mothers health at risk. I do not support using it as a contraceptive. Does not change that scotus ruled correctly. All your bullshit feelings won't change that.

The law is WRONG when a minor is involved. She had no choice. Yet she could not get proper medical treatment in her own state.

How does a 10 yr old know she is pregnant in the situation described? She doesnt, yet must leave her home state that CANNOT HELP HER!

Any governmental system should protect the weakest members. If it cant defend them, protect them, it cannot protect anyone.

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 07:23 PM
The law is WRONG when a minor is involved. She had no choice. Yet she could not get proper medical treatment in her own state.

How does a 10 yr old know she is pregnant in the situation described? She doesnt, yet must leave her home state that CANNOT HELP HER!

Any governmental system should protect the weakest members. If it cant defend them, protect them, it cannot protect anyone.

I understand what you're saying, I do, but less than 2% of abortions are attributed to the rallying cry of the left. I would have without doubt granted that little girl the abortion option, but not some lady who fell on her back with her legs in the air and decided that she will just continue to be irresponsible. Being stupid has consequences.

The scotus still got it right. If you care to actually research why they got it right, research how it became law through the Warren court. It was unconstitutional on that alone. This country has finally dusted off the constitution and are starting to make it relevant again. I applaud them and don't personally give a fuck how many feelings they hurt in doing so!

JAFF
07-03-2022, 07:32 PM
I understand what you're saying, I do, but less than 2% of abortions are attributed to the rallying cry of the left. I would have without doubt granted that little girl the abortion option, but not some lady who fell on her back with her legs in the air and decided that she will just continue to be irresponsible. Being stupid has consequences.

The scotus still got it right. If you care to actually research why they got it right, research how it became law through the Warren court. It was unconstitutional on that alone. This country has finally dusted off the constitution and are starting to make it relevant again. I applaud them and don't personally give a fuck how many feelings they hurt in doing so!

If you had a vagina, you would have a different view. Being a big twat, you dont know what you are talking about

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 07:52 PM
If you had a vagina, you would have a different view. Being a big twat, you dont know what you are talking about

Well, I don't have a vagina, and this big twat will forget more about constitutional law than you will ever know. You lack any fucking capacity for comprehension whatsoever. Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming while someone tells you truth doesn't make it less truth cause you can't hear it. God damn how did this site ever get overrun with so many braindead cucks?

rcubed
07-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Originalism is not good. Times change.

Hoopsdoc
07-03-2022, 08:13 PM
they wouldn't bring it to vote when obama had every right, constitutionally, to fill that seat. you know this.

may not have technically broke a law but you how government norms and procedures work.

it was complete bullshit and if you can't admit that, you aren't a reasonable person. if the democrats did that, i would want whoever was responsible out immediately. we need integrity in congress. on both sides.

And the Dems broke norms and procedures when they eliminated the filibuster for all but SCOTUS nominations, which opened the door for the republicans when they took power.

Again, if you think the Dems wouldn’t have done the exact same thing if the tables were reversed, then you aren’t a reasonable person.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Well, I don't have a vagina, and this big twat will forget more about constitutional law than you will ever know. You lack any fucking capacity for comprehension whatsoever. Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming while someone tells you truth doesn't make it less truth cause you can't hear it. God damn how did this site ever get overrun with so many braindead cucks?

Its 2022, and women can control THEIR reproductive systems. I dont give a shit what You think, it doesnt count. The constitution can change to protect the population from knowitalls like you

Hoopsdoc
07-03-2022, 08:14 PM

My wife, and her vagina, is the most pro life person I know.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 08:16 PM
My wife, and her vagina, is the most pro life person I know.

Good for her. Shes older than ten, didnt get raped, and force to try and give birth, even it might kill her

Hoopsdoc
07-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Good for her. Shes older than ten, didnt get raped, and force to try and give birth, even it might kill her

Less than .5 percent of abortions are because of rape or incest.

3 out of 4, or 75 percent, are elective, IE the mother just doesn’t want the baby for whatever reason.

We don’t make policy based on .5 percent of the population.

FWIW, I support a woman’s right to choose in the event of rape or incest.

JAFF
07-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Less than .5 percent of abortions are because of rape or incest.

3 out of 4, or 75 percent, are elective, IE the mother just doesn’t want the baby for whatever reason.

We don’t make policy based on .5 percent of the population.

FWIW, I support a woman’s right to choose in the event of rape or incest.

Then make sure planned parenthood is fully funded to help poor families prevent unwanted pregnancies. Not abortions, they can help with condoms , the pill, mammograms.

If the right cant do that, then they are not pro life, they are just pro birth. If the right isnt going to help those who are denied abortions, they need to help with the results that will occur. The right needs to strip the phrase “baby mamas” if they wont provide help with birth control.

Sometimes children happen. After 3 surprises, I had surgery, because having a vasectomy, is never having to say to say I’m sorry.