PDA

View Full Version : Lgbpt

Spike
06-18-2022, 04:02 PM
LGBPT

They give this a whole fucking month and yet veterans only get two days. Something is wrong with this shit. Just venting about this BS. What the fuck is next a whole fucking month to celebrate George Floyd?

JAFF
06-19-2022, 10:15 AM
LGBPT

They give this a whole fucking month and yet veterans only get two days. Something is wrong with this shit. Just venting about this BS. What the fuck is next a whole fucking month to celebrate George Floyd?

We celebrate veterans every Sunday during the pro and college football games. We play the Nation Anthem before every HS spots event, and recite the pledge of allegiance every morning in every school in this nation.

All summer my local town has the main drag covered with the stars and stripes, with the names of those serving in the military, and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The center of Indy has a huge monument for veterans.

And in closing, we should do more. But its more than 2 days.

Spike
06-20-2022, 02:34 PM
We celebrate veterans every Sunday during the pro and college football games. We play the Nation Anthem before every HS spots event, and recite the pledge of allegiance every morning in every school in this nation.

All summer my local town has the main drag covered with the stars and stripes, with the names of those serving in the military, and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The center of Indy has a huge monument for veterans.

And in closing, we should do more. But its more than 2 days.

Thanks, but this country doesn't need a whole month of this bullshit. Most Americans are pissed off about this shit. It's the Pussification of our country. Makes me sick. Live your life the way you want to, just don't push your liberal gay/lesbian ways on the rest of us. A whole fucking month? SMDH! Veterans should have 12 whole months because they have given American their freedom. What the fuck have gays and lesbians done for the country, not a damn thing that's what. Again, I don't give a shit about anybody's lifestyle. Live it! I just don't understand giving these people a whole fucking month of celebration.

JAFF
06-20-2022, 05:55 PM
Thanks, but this country doesn't need a whole month of this bullshit. Most Americans are pissed off about this shit. It's the Pussification of our country. Makes me sick. Live your life the way you want to, just don't push your liberal gay/lesbian ways on the rest of us. A whole fucking month? SMDH! Veterans should have 12 whole months because they have given American their freedom. What the fuck have gays and lesbians done for the country, not a damn thing that's what. Again, I don't give a shit about anybody's lifestyle. Live it! I just don't understand giving these people a whole fucking month of celebration.

https://time.com/4019076/40-years-leonard-matlovich/

Anyone wearing the uniform of this nations military has my unconditional respect. They love this nation, they stand between my family and those hate us. Therefore, I have their back. Its not my business who they love.

omahacolt
06-28-2022, 11:04 PM

just say you hate gay people and move on. it has nothing to do with veterans. stop it. be honest

Spike
06-29-2022, 03:15 AM
just say you hate gay people and move on. it has nothing to do with veterans. stop it. be honest

I don't hate them. They can do whatever the hell they want to do. But a whole fucking month of celebration, for what? I was making a comparison to vets because they get a whole 2 days and have contributed a whole lot more to this country than this group. Not going to stop it and I am being honest.

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 10:44 PM
I don't hate them. They can do whatever the hell they want to do. But a whole fucking month of celebration, for what? I was making a comparison to vets because they get a whole 2 days and have contributed a whole lot more to this country than this group. Not going to stop it and I am being honest.

no you aren't. vets get all kind of benefits and praise that is way more than 2 fucking days.

i don't give a shit about pride month personally. it doesn't matter to me either way. but i can clearly see why there is a movement to want to make gay people feel accepted because people like you are a constant reminder that they are hated. and really for no reason.

freedom is for everyone in this country. even for people that aren't like me.

your post doesn't come from a good place. it may not be hate but it wasn't acceptance of people that are different.

Spike
07-02-2022, 10:58 PM
no you aren't. vets get all kind of benefits and praise that is way more than 2 fucking days.

i don't give a shit about pride month personally. it doesn't matter to me either way. but i can clearly see why there is a movement to want to make gay people feel accepted because people like you are a constant reminder that they are hated. and really for no reason.

freedom is for everyone in this country. even for people that aren't like me.

your post doesn't come from a good place. it may not be hate but it wasn't acceptance of people that are different.

Reading comprehension tough for you Omaha? I don't hate anybody, and I don't hate anybody's lifestyle. Acceptance? I have gay friends who don't like this shit either. Good try though.

omahacolt
07-02-2022, 11:04 PM
Reading comprehension tough for you Omaha? I don't hate anybody, and I don't hate anybody's lifestyle. Acceptance? I have gay friends who don't like this shit either. Good try though.

that post just screams love and acceptance.

Spike
07-02-2022, 11:13 PM
that post just screams love and acceptance.

I just don't believe we need a whole month to celebrate someone's lifestyle. It's just my opinion, and you don't have to agree with it, but don't act like you know me and be judgmental as hell.

omahacolt
07-03-2022, 04:15 PM
I just don't believe we need a whole month to celebrate someone's lifestyle. It's just my opinion, and you don't have to agree with it, but don't act like you know me and be judgmental as hell.

why not celebrate it? what does it hurt? nobody is making you participate.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 05:49 PM

I have been to many Colts game. They have never had a Day for alternative lifestyle. You know what pisses me off? Mike Pence walking out on Peyton Mannings big day because players took a knee.

Free speech is the BEDROCK of this republic, and Pence turned his back on them and the giant American flag on midfield. Held by the family members of Hoosiers serving overseas.

By the way, those people that bother you are Americans. WE the PEOPLE.

They serve in the military. They work in health care and public safety. They have RIGHTS. If you cant defend their rights, how can anyone defend your rights? They are people.

The best description of a republic is how they defend their weakest members

Spike
07-03-2022, 06:15 PM
I have been to many Colts game. They have never had a Day for alternative lifestyle. You know what pisses me off? Mike Pence walking out on Peyton Mannings big day because players took a knee.

Free speech is the BEDROCK of this republic, and Pence turned his back on them and the giant American flag on midfield. Held by the family members of Hoosiers serving overseas.

They serve in the military. They work in health care and public safety. They have RIGHTS. If you cant defend their rights, how can anyone defend your rights? They are people.

First of all Fuck Pence.

Second of all, these people don't bother me.

Third of all, yes they do have rights. I would be one of the first people to fight for their rights.

That's not at all what I am bitching about though.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 06:33 PM
First of all Fuck Pence.

Second of all, these people don't bother me.

Third of all, yes they do have rights. I would be one of the first people to fight for their rights.

That's not at all what I am bitching about though.

You complain about so many things I have lost count.

RIMSHOT!

Spike
07-03-2022, 06:41 PM
You complain about so many things I have lost count.

RIMSHOT!

Such a childish response.

Lov2fish
07-03-2022, 07:29 PM

Holy shit, I actually agree with everything you typed. The world is ending.
I also side with Spike on the ideology that somehow they are entitled to rights nobody else is. It is a constant ambush of self absorbed look at me I'm special and you need to accommodate me for it.

I personally could care less if Bob marries Steve, or Ann marries Beth. Doesn't effect my life. You can pretend to be anything you want to be, but at no time am I required to pretend with you. If you're a biological female I will address you as such, and vice versa for men who think they are women. Pretend all you want, but do not think I owe you the courtesy to address you as such.

JAFF
07-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Such a childish response.

Bingo! You got it