PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signs law to arm teachers with 24 hours of training

JAFF
06-13-2022, 07:02 PM
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/06/13/ohio-gun-laws-gov-mike-dewine-signs-armed-teacher-training-bill/10002086002/

Seriously, this is dumb. Hire retired LEOs, hire former members of the military, but the last thing teachers need is time taken from curriculum development and spending it at the gun range.

Ten hours of practice at the gun range might allow an amateur to hit the broad side of buffalo with a pistol. The ohio legislature should give the governor a pistol, remove his security detail and tell him he is on his own.

Dumb motherf**ker

Spike
06-13-2022, 07:36 PM
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/06/13/ohio-gun-laws-gov-mike-dewine-signs-armed-teacher-training-bill/10002086002/

Seriously, this is dumb. Hire retired LEOs, hire former members of the military, but the last thing teachers need is time taken from curriculum development and spending it at the gun range.

Ten hours of practice at the gun range might allow an amateur to hit the broad side of buffalo with a pistol. The ohio legislature should give the governor a pistol, remove his security detail and tell him he is on his own.

Dumb motherf**ker

Agreed, for the most part. You misspelled motherfucker. On this site you can spell it out.

JAFF
06-13-2022, 08:29 PM
Agreed, for the most part. You misspelled motherfucker. On this site you can spell it out.

I was being polite, A-hole. Spell check that

Lov2fish
06-13-2022, 08:45 PM
I think if the teacher wants to volunteer go ahead. After seeing the response of LEO the last couple they don't give me the warm and fuzzys about protecting children. I would rather see former combat military soldiers man school entrances. At least they will run to gunfire and not away from it like the pussies in Texas.

I'm still trying to figure out how the kid got two Daniel Defense AR's on a part time McD's pay. I own one and paid $2100 and it doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

Spike
06-13-2022, 08:58 PM
I was being polite, A-hole. Spell check that

How's that being polite? Everyone knows what you meant to say. It's not spell checking anything, it's just pointing out that you don't have to be a pussy on this board, like you do on most boards.

Okay, you call me A-hole, I'll call you Asshole.

JAFF
06-13-2022, 10:16 PM
How's that being polite? Everyone knows what you meant to say. It's not spell checking anything, it's just pointing out that you don't have to be a pussy on this board, like you do on most boards.

Okay, you call me A-hole, I'll call you Asshole.

Ok Richard