PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: never about the truth

JAFF
06-12-2022, 08:17 PM
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2022/06/politics/alex-jones-infowars-fringe-to-frontline/

Multi staged story on Alex Jones and his bs. Insiders bailing on his nonsense

Lov2fish
06-12-2022, 08:31 PM
We get it, you're a die in the wool liberal. Have you removed all the right turn signals from your car? You do know tribal political association is a legit mental disorder? I'll bash Republicans just the same so don't feel special.

JAFF
06-12-2022, 08:57 PM
We get it, you're a die in the wool liberal. Have you removed all the right turn signals from your car? You do know tribal political association is a legit mental disorder? I'll bash Republicans just the same so don't feel special.

No, I a DYED in the wool conservative who believes in the TRUTH. I believe in EVIDENCE.

What he did to the families of the Sandy Hook victims is unforgivable. You label any who wont buy your bullshit liberals. You have been conned by the biggest bullshitter in the 21st century.

Lov2fish
06-12-2022, 09:32 PM
No, I a DYED in the wool conservative who believes in the TRUTH. I believe in EVIDENCE.

What he did to the families of the Sandy Hook victims is unforgivable. You label any who wont buy your bullshit liberals. You have been conned by the biggest bullshitter in the 21st century.

DYE, phone spell checked me, I'm not a tard. You're as conservative as Pelosi. I didn't vote for Trump dipshit, I have half a brain.