PDA

View Full Version : More bullshit that is cluttering the football forum.

Lov2fish
04-18-2022, 02:49 PM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/04/18/nfl-draft-gms-picks-trades-fmia-peter-king/

Pure speculation and conjecture on Kings part, and your obsession with a vaccine that ain't a vaccine.

Oldcolt
04-18-2022, 04:02 PM
Pure speculation and conjecture on Kings part, and your obsession with a vaccine that ain't a vaccine.

Pot calling the kettle black

HoosierinFL
04-18-2022, 05:19 PM
that ain't a vaccine.

wut?

man covid has made people stupid

Lov2fish
04-18-2022, 05:56 PM
wut?

man covid has made people stupid

Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

rm1369
04-18-2022, 06:12 PM
I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

Quit eating the crayons and you’d have more of both.

Lov2fish
04-18-2022, 07:01 PM
Quit eating the crayons and you’d have more of both.

If that is the best you can do keep your fingers off the keyboard, you're out of your league.

Dam8610
04-18-2022, 08:07 PM
Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

Actual definition of vaccine:

"a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Which is what the COVID vaccine does, hence its status as a vaccine.

rm1369
04-18-2022, 08:15 PM
If that is the best you can do keep your fingers off the keyboard, you're out of your league.

Sure thing snowflake. My apologies - don’t want to trigger you.

Lov2fish
04-18-2022, 08:41 PM

"a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Except it doesn't give immunity. Damn, read what you type. If it worked like a "Vaccine" you wouldn't contract it, or spread it. Hence, it doesn't work. People still get it, spread it and get sick AND DYE, after they get the covid vax. That is not a fucking vaccine. It's the same as pissing on my head and trying to convince me its raining.

Dam8610
04-18-2022, 09:58 PM
Except it doesn't give immunity. Damn, read what you type. If it worked like a "Vaccine" you wouldn't contract it, or spread it. Hence, it doesn't work. People still get it, spread it and get sick AND DYE, after they get the covid vax. That is not a fucking vaccine. It's the same as pissing on my head and trying to convince me its raining.

It's been proven to both stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several strains of COVID. No vaccine is 100% effective, and expecting one that was developed in less than a year to be 100% effective is asinine and clearly represents a misunderstanding of what a vaccine is supposed to do.

Oldcolt
04-18-2022, 10:20 PM
Love2fish. I’m not sure what medical school you went to but you should sue to get you money back. That is the definition of a vaccine by nobody I’m aware of and certainly wasn’t what I was taught in medical school. Maybe you could give me the scientific references so I can re educate myself. Otherwise it’s just pure speculation, and we know how you feel about that.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
04-19-2022, 07:30 AM
Otherwise it’s just pure speculation, and we know how you feel about that.

Yeah, he loves to speculate - especially about how my relatives died.

I guess he is just a regular armchair coroner.

woodyscolts
04-19-2022, 12:38 PM

You cant explain that to a retard when they don't understand and call others retards!

HoosierinFL
04-19-2022, 02:14 PM

None of that is true. Vaccines do not create a magic barrier that keeps the virus out. They all work by potentiating the immune system to have antibodies ready to go if the virus does enter - and in every case from smallpox to polio, infections occur, the immune system does its job and people experience sickness symptoms (fever, aches, etc), but the disease does not progress beyond that. Most people exposed to polio end up not realizing they were exposed but figured they had the flu.
The literal exact same thing happens with covid shots. The mRNA potentiates the appropriate immune response - you still get "sick feeling" symptoms but not full blown covid.

But you know, I'm just a retard with a PhD and a wife with an MD/MPH who used to be an epidemiologist working within the community health field.

Lov2fish
04-19-2022, 04:04 PM
You think cause you have a degree you're intelligent, or if you are in the medical field you are infallible? Know plenty of people with degrees that still have no clue, and if having a degree in the medical field makes you somehow superior to anyone else, you're an idiot. If it was the case medical mistakes wouldn't be one of the leading causes of death in this country. When the efficacy for the covid "Vaccine" gets above 60% consistently I'll eat crow. Until that time you can all suck a dick, as I am sure some of ya replying already do.

Butter
04-19-2022, 07:21 PM
You think cause you have a degree you're intelligent, or if you are in the medical field you are infallible? Know plenty of people with degrees that still have no clue, and if having a degree in the medical field makes you somehow superior to anyone else, you're an idiot. If it was the case medical mistakes wouldn't be one of the leading causes of death in this country. When the efficacy for the covid "Vaccine" gets above 60% consistently I'll eat crow. Until that time you can all suck a dick, as I am sure some of ya replying already do.

You should just shut the fuck up.

bigalbert
04-19-2022, 07:28 PM
None of that is true. Vaccines do not create a magic barrier that keeps the virus out. They all work by potentiating the immune system to have antibodies ready to go if the virus does enter - and in every case from smallpox to polio, infections occur, the immune system does its job and people experience sickness symptoms (fever, aches, etc), but the disease does not progress beyond that. Most people exposed to polio end up not realizing they were exposed but figured they had the flu.
The literal exact same thing happens with covid shots. The mRNA potentiates the appropriate immune response - you still get "sick feeling" symptoms but not full blown covid.

But you know, I'm just a retard with a PhD and a wife with an MD/MPH who used to be an epidemiologist working within the community health field.

My mom got the vax and died. So there’s that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAFF
04-19-2022, 07:44 PM

You are completely wrong. And data from the cdc shows it

JAFF
04-19-2022, 07:50 PM

Dye? Die. 99.8 % of the vaccinated survive infection. Only the unvaccinated are dying from covid. I had both shots of moderna and the booster, but I caught omnicron variant. I showed symptons for 2 days and tested negative after 4 days. The vaccine saved me

JAFF
04-19-2022, 08:07 PM

For those vaccinated, its already there. Not getting 80 % of the population is the issue. Covid is here to stay. Its less lethal, but those with health issues, age, previous medical conditions will be susceptible to the next variant. So boosters should be considered. The flu shoot you may have recieved in 2019 was for the H1N1 flu, from 1918.

The one thing a vaccine should do is keep the subject from dying. Second, prevent serious illness (hospitalization). The Covid vaccine does that. I have a list of friends, family, and people I have worked with who have died from covid. None of them were vaccinated.

Racehorse
04-19-2022, 08:14 PM
For those vaccinated, its already there. Not getting 80 % of the population is the issue. Covid is here to stay. Its less lethal, but those with health issues, age, previous medical conditions will be susceptible to the next variant. So boosters should be considered. The flu shoot you may have recieved in 2019 was for the H1N1 flu, from 1918.

The one thing a vaccine should do is keep the subject from dying. Second, prevent serious illness (hospitalization). The Covid vaccine does that. I have a list of friends, family, and people I have worked with who have died from covid. None of them were vaccinated.

Shoot? Shot. And what about i before e except after c?

Oldcolt
04-19-2022, 11:49 PM
Love2fish. Doctors are not infallible and degrees do not make you intelligent. On the other hand, when you put up an argument that is incorrect on basic facts and shows ignorance about what people who actually make vaccines say they are (and instead insert some personal theory with absolutely nothing but their own brain power to back it up) that also does not make you either intelligent or infallible. I don’t know any of this because I personally investigated any of it. I believe scientific peer reviewed literature and can produce that for what I have said. I will say Love2fish that I have physician friends who also believe what you say. I don’t understand that either. These differing opinions have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Both sides have idiots and brilliant people. I’m gonna shut up from now on about this. The Colts are doing well enough in this off season that we have plenty to get excited about together. We are building a Super Bowl challenging team. It isn’t done but it getting there my fellow freak friend,

smitty46953
04-20-2022, 01:04 AM
Shoot? Shot. And what about i before e except after c?

I before e Except when your feisty foreign neighbor Keith leisurely receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from caffeinated atheist weightlifters. Weird.
:cool:

Colts And Orioles
04-20-2022, 02:28 PM
o

The COVID vaccine and the ensuing boosters (they now have a 2nd booster that is available) reminds me somewhat of the history of the treatment of HIV/AIDS, and the medications that periodically have had to be changed when the virus mutates and "figures out" the medication's purpose ...... there is a major difference in that the HIV-AIDS medications are strictly for people whom already have the virus, and the COVID vaccine and its subsequent boosters are for (mostly) people that don't have it in the first place, but the mutation process and the changing of medication for (AIDS) and the ongoing booster shots (for COVID) is similar.

o

JAFF
04-20-2022, 04:57 PM
o

The COVID vaccine and the ensuing boosters (they now have a 2nd booster that is available) reminds me somewhat of the history of the treatment of HIV/AIDS, and the medications that periodically have had to be changed when the virus mutates and "figures out" the medication's purpose ...... there is a major difference in that the HIV-AIDS medications are strictly for people whom already have the virus, and the COVID vaccine and its subsequent boosters are for (mostly) people that don't have it in the first place, but the mutation process and the changing of medication for (AIDS) and the ongoing booster shots (for COVID) is similar.

o

The mRNA vaccine was developed in the attempt to stem the AIDS epidemic. It obviously failed. But there were several outbreaks that occurred, SARS and MERS, that were promising, but were defeated with isolation and disinfection.

The mRNA vaccine was not some crazy plan cooked up over a weekend. Twenty plus years of testing and development waiting for an outbreak. If there are those who dont trust the CDC, go look at the findings of the Mayo Clinic.

omahacolt
04-21-2022, 05:18 PM
i really love that this place can have such heated debates, call each other retards and dipshits, and then leave those differences behind and just talk ball.

this place really is great. we are lucky to have it to entertain us. you guys are all retards and dipshits but i am happy you fuckers keep coming around.