PDA

View Full Version : Trump is gone

omahacolt
11-06-2020, 03:00 PM
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

rcubed
11-06-2020, 03:48 PM
I second this.

Mr. Session
11-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Georgia being blue is unbelievable. Republicans and fringe right wingers alike are going to target Stacy Abrams.

If the GOP could win over black people, they would never lose an election.

Chromeburn
11-16-2020, 11:59 AM
Georgia being blue is unbelievable. Republicans and fringe right wingers alike are going to target Stacy Abrams.

Have a buddy who moved to Atlanta a couple of years ago. Lots of media and ad work there now. Movies being shot there. Its an up and coming city and pretty cool. He told me its been a steady increase of blue and his neighborhood was almost all Biden. Been mulling a move with the family a little actually. Low taxes and reasonably priced housing. 250 can get you a nice sized house, 500 can get you a huge house.

Chromeburn
11-16-2020, 12:21 PM

Probably a better chance of Hispanics. Since all the Dixiecrats drifted over to the republicans after the civil rights movement. But you got the whole anti-immigrant thing to get over.

JAFF
11-18-2020, 08:57 PM
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

Its embarrassing that the christian right sold its soul to the most immoral man in america.

omahacolt
11-24-2020, 09:15 AM
Its embarrassing that the christian right sold its soul to the most immoral man in america.

Embarrassing yes. Surprising? No

JAFF
11-27-2020, 07:06 PM
Embarrassing yes. Surprising? No

Yes. They claim to be pro life, but its just pro birth. They dont give a solid shit about the individual once they are born. Same silly idiots behind mike pence and not funding needle exchanges in S. Indiana and creating his own AIDS outbreak when he was governer.

Spike
12-03-2020, 07:15 AM
Congratulations to all you Biden supporters. Well done!

But really, I hate the Democratic and Republican Party, nothing but a bunch of money hungry, do nothing for us cocksuckers, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom come to my mind right away. Most politicians are fucking morons who suck the life out of the working man/woman. The Beatles had a great song called There's gonna be a revolution and I believe that is going to happen sometime soon.

Spike
12-03-2020, 07:23 AM
Yes. They claim to be pro life, but its just pro birth. They dont give a solid shit about the individual once they are born. Same silly idiots behind mike pence and not funding needle exchanges in S. Indiana and creating his own AIDS outbreak when he was governer.

Yeah, you're fake news Jaff, total bullshit. Don't pigeon hole your narrative to fit everyone. Sometimes you make the most pathetic posts on this board.

Colts And Orioles
12-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Congratulations to all you Biden supporters. Well done !!!

But really, I hate the Democratic and Republican Party, nothing but a bunch of money hungry, do nothing for us cocksuckers, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom come to my mind right away. Most politicians are fucking morons who suck the life out of the working man/woman. The Beatles had a great song called "You Say You Want a Revolution", and I believe that that is going to happen sometime soon.

o

"Voting is meaningless. This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every 4 years doesn't mean a fuckin' thing.

George Carlin, 1996

o

JAFF
12-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Yeah, you're fake news Jaff, total bullshit. Don't pigeon hole your narrative to fit everyone. Sometimes you make the most pathetic posts on this board.

I live in Indiana, I watched the aids blow up. Needle exchanges WORK. They get counsuling and eventually get to rehab.

Chromeburn
12-13-2020, 03:05 PM

Not all of them. I have many Christian family members that think the guy is a conman and an awful person. Of course I have an uncle who is a preacher who thinks he is the greatest politician ever. I have found that hypocrisy is rampant in most organized religions. Especially when they are politically active. I know good and bad Christians, meaning ones that practice what they preach and those that just expect you to practice what they preach.

Lov2fish
12-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Traded one idiot for another idiot. Biden is 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a fucking helmet on. Trump is a retarded narcist. This country has slowly slid down the rabbit hole of self induced destruction.

JAFF
01-04-2021, 08:15 PM

Nothing fake about creating an AIDS hot spot. Its called google, give it a try donnie

Butter
01-06-2021, 03:39 AM
Traded one idiot for another idiot. Biden is 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a fucking helmet on. Trump is a retarded narcist. This country has slowly slid down the rabbit hole of self induced destruction.

Lol, I dislike Biden he is way too far to the right to make meaningful change. But your take on him is short bus stupid.

Lov2fish
01-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Lol, I dislike Biden he is way too far to the right to make meaningful change. But your take on him is short bus stupid.

You ever read some of the shit you post on here? Might want to reconsider tossing short bus jokes around.

JAFF
01-22-2021, 06:53 PM
There’s something nice about being able to get up in the morning, turn on the news or read the Internet, and there’s not some dumb shit stupid moronic thing that was tweeted, by the President of the United States.

I don’t agree with everything Joe Biden wants to do, but at least he acts like an adult.

Mr. Session
01-22-2021, 07:19 PM
There’s something nice about being able to get up in the morning, turn on the news or read the Internet, and there’s not some dumb shit stupid moronic thing that was tweeted, by the President of the United States.

I don’t agree with everything Joe Biden wants to do, but at least he acts like an adult.

I'm not gonna lie, I spoke about this with my wife the other day. It's quiet. It's weird after the last 4 years, to me at least.

I know there was a lot of debate about his Twitter censorship. I get where conservatives are coming from in regards to speech. Kind of funny considering the relationship a lot of us had with Peytongirl (was that it?)

But it's quiet and kind of nice not to be bombarded with political bullshit everytime I walk outside. I'm probably still suffering PTSD from living in Georgia and dealing with all of the political crap considering the situation.

Mr. Session
01-22-2021, 07:21 PM

There's something about reading this post and then looking at Cotton that's kind of funny.

I loved that show.

BCN#1
01-31-2021, 08:46 AM
Term limites should be in place for each and every one the elected clowns at all levels.

No more career politicians - do your time and then get the hell out and get a real job like the rest of us poor bastards. :cool::)

Spike
03-07-2021, 06:31 PM

What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country. And while we are at it, let's let all these illegals into our country who may spread the Chinese virus and drug cartels in, and at the same time shut down businesses. Nothing but political bullshit. Too bad I wasn't a millionaire, because I would run for governor in California and kick Newsomes sorry ass.

While I'm on this rant, what the hell is going on with this cancel culture shit?

Get rid of Mr. Potato Head?
Get rid of Dr. Seuss books?
Get rid of certain movies?
Get rid of Aunt Jemima's picture?
Get rid of Redskins and name it WFT? Worst fucking name in the NFL.

Transgender bullshit? There are males and there are females, period, end to the fucking story.

And, fuck all these celebrities and athletes like Dinero and LeChina who preach to us. Go get a real job fuckers and then tell us how it is.

Racehorse
03-07-2021, 07:08 PM
What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country.

You are not the only one. The rest of us don't want to waste our breath on this subject.

Spike
03-08-2021, 12:38 AM
This is a question to Omaha directly. Please answer this question, how is Biden better than Trump? I am ready for a debate with you.

Spike
03-08-2021, 06:58 AM
You are not the only one. The rest of us don't want to waste our breath on this subject.

Yeah, I know Racehorse, you're one of the good guys. I just got to a point where I am fed up with all the BS going on in this country. We have a president who doesn't even know his own first name and doesn't give a shit about us and people are applauding him as the savior. Him and his crack head son are on a path to destroy this country. People need to speak the fuck up and change this BS. Pelosi, Shumer, Knadler, etc all need to get the fuck out. Trump did a hell of a great job in his 4 years, now we have a fucking imbecile as our president, depressing as hell for all of us hard working Americans. It doesn't matter much for me, but it does matter for my kids and their kids. Hell, Newsome is fining California workers for not having health insurance even though they can't afford it. But yet illegals get free fucking insurance. AMERICANS FIRST DAMN IT, and fuck anybody who says otherwise. This opening up the borders shit is crazy town. I challenged Omaha to a debate but he probably won't accept it because he has no ammunition to fight me with.

omahacolt
03-20-2021, 09:59 AM
What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country. And while we are at it, let's let all these illegals into our country who may spread the Chinese virus and drug cartels in, and at the same time shut down businesses. Nothing but political bullshit. Too bad I wasn't a millionaire, because I would run for governor in California and kick Newsomes sorry ass.

While I'm on this rant, what the hell is going on with this cancel culture shit?

Get rid of Mr. Potato Head?
Get rid of Dr. Seuss books?
Get rid of certain movies?
Get rid of Aunt Jemima's picture?
Get rid of Redskins and name it WFT? Worst fucking name in the NFL.

Transgender bullshit? There are males and there are females, period, end to the fucking story.

And, fuck all these celebrities and athletes like Dinero and LeChina who preach to us. Go get a real job fuckers and then tell us how it is.

Looks like someone loves fox news.

Mr potato head is made up outrage from the right. just nonsense.
the estate in charge of the dr seuss collection decided to pull some books. they are allowed to do that if they want. more fake outrage that doesnt matter

i have no idea what movies you are talking about.

washington decided to change their name and so did the aunt jemima people. nobody made them. they felt it was right. bitch to them. or don't. they have the right to do what they want. you don't get a vote on it. it doesn't affect you in any way. stop whining

your taxes were lower. yes. but remember that ends starting this year. i am assuming you arent a millionaire. trumps tax cuts end for us. not for them. trump was and is an embarrassment to this country.

gas prices are not going up due to biden and didnt drop drastically because of trump. opec, look it up.

if you think i want to debate you why democrats are great, that won't happen. they aren't. they are politicians. but are you really going to tell me ted cruz and lindsey graham (spineless fucking cowards) are doing this country good? fuck off. and don't get me started on mcconnell. that dude has crippled this government and hurt americans for over a decade.

our politicians are shit. stop watching cable news. stop worshiping politicians. take your fucking trump flag of your truck.

trump was destroying this country and democracy and you all cheered it on. biden may suck. more than likely will. but he isn't going to do putins bidding like trump was. biden fans aren't going to storm the capitol building. he isn't going to create domestic terrorists. that is enough for me to vote for.

omahacolt
03-20-2021, 10:03 AM
This is a question to Omaha directly. Please answer this question, how is Biden better than Trump? I am ready for a debate with you.

he actually wants to help the american people. he isn't creating domestic terrorists. he isn't a white supremacist. he isn't fat like trump. his wife isn't a whore. he is getting people the vaccine instead of lying about it. he isn't a puppet for putin.

omahacolt
03-20-2021, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I know Racehorse, you're one of the good guys. I just got to a point where I am fed up with all the BS going on in this country. We have a president who doesn't even know his own first name and doesn't give a shit about us and people are applauding him as the savior. Him and his crack head son are on a path to destroy this country. People need to speak the fuck up and change this BS. Pelosi, Shumer, Knadler, etc all need to get the fuck out. Trump did a hell of a great job in his 4 years, now we have a fucking imbecile as our president, depressing as hell for all of us hard working Americans. It doesn't matter much for me, but it does matter for my kids and their kids. Hell, Newsome is fining California workers for not having health insurance even though they can't afford it. But yet illegals get free fucking insurance. AMERICANS FIRST DAMN IT, and fuck anybody who says otherwise. This opening up the borders shit is crazy town. I challenged Omaha to a debate but he probably won't accept it because he has no ammunition to fight me with.how are illegals getting free insurance? explain that one to me.

this insanity is why trump absolutely had to go. fanboy worship over a fat clown that spent all day golfing. jesus christ man. get a grip. trump didn't give a shit about you.

and i am one of the bad guys? why? because i don't vote like you?

JAFF
03-21-2021, 07:34 PM
Looks like someone loves fox news.

Mr potato head is made up outrage from the right. just nonsense.
the estate in charge of the dr seuss collection decided to pull some books. they are allowed to do that if they want. more fake outrage that doesnt matter

i have no idea what movies you are talking about.

washington decided to change their name and so did the aunt jemima people. nobody made them. they felt it was right. bitch to them. or don't. they have the right to do what they want. you don't get a vote on it. it doesn't affect you in any way. stop whining

your taxes were lower. yes. but remember that ends starting this year. i am assuming you arent a millionaire. trumps tax cuts end for us. not for them. trump was and is an embarrassment to this country.

gas prices are not going up due to biden and didnt drop drastically because of trump. opec, look it up.

if you think i want to debate you why democrats are great, that won't happen. they aren't. they are politicians. but are you really going to tell me ted cruz and lindsey graham (spineless fucking cowards) are doing this country good? fuck off. and don't get me started on mcconnell. that dude has crippled this government and hurt americans for over a decade.

our politicians are shit. stop watching cable news. stop worshiping politicians. take your fucking trump flag of your truck.

trump was destroying this country and democracy and you all cheered it on. biden may suck. more than likely will. but he isn't going to do putins bidding like trump was. biden fans aren't going to storm the capitol building. he isn't going to create domestic terrorists. that is enough for me to vote for.

I'm a lifelong registered Republican and would like to buy you a drink. I will never vote republican as long as the party identifies with Trump. Trumps legacy will be 600 000 dead Americans due to a lack of leadership and denial.

No one man has done more damage to this country than Trump.

Spike
06-06-2021, 04:01 PM
he actually wants to help the american people. he isn't creating domestic terrorists. he isn't a white supremacist. he isn't fat like trump. his wife isn't a whore. he is getting people the vaccine instead of lying about it. he isn't a puppet for putin.

Really, he wants to help American people? Biden's first day in office, he got rid of the pipeline jobs. How many Americans were hurt by that? A shitload, that's how many.

Biden is more of a white supremacist than Trump, look up his history. Trump is not the racist, the media keeps lying and some people keep believing their sorry ass lies.

Biden may not be fat as Trump, but he has a mushroom for a brain.

Biden may not be a puppet for Putin, but he sure as hell is one for China and every other country that will put money in his and his son's pocket. Wake up for the love of God.

Since your boy Biden took office, gas prices, lumber prices and much more have tripled and just wait for your taxes to go up.

And what about the disastrous border situation?

Liberal democraps are ruining this country, just look at all the cities and states they run. Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, SF, LA, Michagan, Minnesota, etc...and my home state of California. And now we have them ruining the great country of the USA.

Gotta mention this, celebrities just need to shut the hell up, you fucking idiots. Tom Hanks and LeChina James are so damn ignorant, why would anyone listen to them. The NBA is hitting all time lows because they are tired of hearing all this bullshit from the players, especially that pussy LeBron James.

America is not a racist country, it's all contrived BS from the media, idiot celebrities and dumb ass players. Are there racist people, yes, no doubt. But to say there is systemic racism in this country is 100% false.

At the end of the day though.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!!!

Lov2fish
06-06-2021, 07:04 PM
I don't think it so much they support Biden, it's how much they hate Trump. Biden has to have the staff mark his shoes every morning with an L & R so he knows. If they support him, that answers everything. Fucking soft ass vaginas are just looking to be offended. I'll oblige em.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
06-07-2021, 06:01 PM
Biden may not be a puppet for Putin, but he sure as hell is one for China and every other country that will put money in his and his son's pocket. Wake up for the love of God.

I agree that Biden's son didn't really exercise that good of judgment taking that paying board position where he had little if no prior relevant work experience in that industry. That definitely was not a good look.

However, it is interesting that you raise "China" as an issue because Trump's kids were profiting off his presidency in China. The Trump corporation and Ivanka in particular received many "favors" from China in an attempt to try to make the elder Trump happy.

Just a bit of background on my views - in the 2016 election, I voted third party. I hated BOTH of the candidates from the two major political parties - so I made a protest vote. I knew that my state was going to be a landslide anyway so the Electoral College votes weren't going to be affected by my protest vote.

I view Trump as a RINO. I know that people like to use RINO (Republican in Name Only) for moderate conservatives. But Trump isn't a conservative at all. He is a Populist. He is an Opportunist. If he would have delayed his first run for President until 2020 - he would have run as a Democrat because the 2020 Democratic Primary was similar to the 2016 Republican Primary - just a huge scrum of candidates.

JAFF
06-11-2021, 04:03 PM
I agree that Biden's son didn't really exercise that good of judgment taking that paying board position where he had little if no prior relevant work experience in that industry. That definitely was not a good look.

However, it is interesting that you raise "China" as an issue because Trump's kids were profiting off his presidency in China. The Trump corporation and Ivanka in particular received many "favors" from China in an attempt to try to make the elder Trump happy.

Just a bit of background on my views - in the 2016 election, I voted third party. I hated BOTH of the candidates from the two major political parties - so I made a protest vote. I knew that my state was going to be a landslide anyway so the Electoral College votes weren't going to be affected by my protest vote.

I view Trump as a RINO. I know that people like to use RINO (Republican in Name Only) for moderate conservatives. But Trump isn't a conservative at all. He is a Populist. He is an Opportunist. If he would have delayed his first run for President until 2020 - he would have run as a Democrat because the 2020 Democratic Primary was similar to the 2016 Republican Primary - just a huge scrum of candidates.

Trump is not a rhino. Trump is for Trump he could fucking care less about anybody else.

Spike
06-16-2021, 12:29 PM
Trump is not a rhino. Trump is for Trump he could fucking care less about anybody else.

Oh, and what politician isn't for their own self? Do you think Biden gives a shit about you? Do you think Kamala Harris gives a shit about you?

I only truly look at results, not what the lying media tries to tell us.

Trump was already a Multi-Billionaire when he took office, not a politician who got rich because of politics.

The leftist media keeps feeding you lies and you all soak it in like it is the gospel. The leftists are ruining this country and if you can't see that, well, I can't help you.

People who hate Trump and voted for Biden for that reason only are not only stupid, but they don't give a damn about this country. Just a bunch of sheep being led to slaughter.

Spike
06-23-2021, 12:18 PM
I'm a lifelong registered Republican and would like to buy you a drink. I will never vote republican as long as the party identifies with Trump. Trumps legacy will be 600 000 dead Americans due to a lack of leadership and denial.

No one man has done more damage to this country than Trump.

This is complete BS.

Man Jaff, you are so delusional. Typical liberals keep shitting on Trump for no damn reason. Hard working Americans were doing well under the Trump administration.

Yet you and the other liberals give a pass to people like Biden and Harris who are basically fucking this country over. Other countries feared Trump (which is really good for us), they laugh at Biden (which is really bad for us). Democrats and in fairness, some republicans are pathological liars.

If you can't see that America was way better off under Trump than this current administration, there's no helping you.

The democrats and the media (especially CNN) are the ones ruining this country, Trump wasn't.

Yeah, but the Orange man is bad because the media keeps feeding you that BS.

H.R. 1 didn't pass, thank God. Hell yes you should have a valid ID to vote and how in the hell is that suppression? What do these democrats think, black and latinos aren't smart enough to get one? But really, that's not the case, they want illegals and criminals to be able to vote for THEM. The Democrats will do anything to get their non American agenda into office, and they don't give a damn about a free and honest election.

Just thought I would throw this in here. Give Atlanta back the Baseball All Star game. They moved that game to Denver, who has a majority of white people and the same damn laws that Atlanta put into affect. Who did the MLB decision hurt, black business owners, that's who. The sorry ass media keeps feeding the public lies and people don't do enough research to fight back.

Here's a little quiz for you Jaff, name me a few democratic ran cities/states that are doing better than South Dakota, Florida or Texas. I use to live in California, but moved the hell out because the democrats were killing me financially and emotionally. Who runs California, Newsome, Pelosi, Watters. All democrats and they taxed me to the point of no return. California use to be a great state, not anymore. SF and LA are shit holes now. Both cities look like 3rd world countries. Damn shame.

Here are the two guys I would vote for if they ran in 2024.

Trump
Desantis

Why? Because they care about America and have common damn sense.

Having said all that, I don't like all republicans either.

So you can sit here and spout out all of your shit Jaff, I'm just not buying it.

Spike
06-23-2021, 12:38 PM
I have a question for you Jaff, since you claim to be a long time republican, which I fucking really doubt. What is your opinion of Biden/Harris. What have they accomplished at this point? Give me facts, not your fucking opinion.

JAFF
06-23-2021, 06:42 PM
I have a question for you Jaff, since you claim to be a long time republican, which I fucking really doubt. What is your opinion of Biden/Harris. What have they accomplished at this point? Give me facts, not your fucking opinion.

It’s not about Biden/Harris. It’s about Donald Trump lifting up the dress on Lady liberty and fucking her in the ass. Donald Trump doesn’t give a flying rats ass about anybody other than himself. He had a fake charity so he could shuffle money to his kids. That’s a fact go look it up. The only reason he has money is that he’s leveraged to his eyeballs.

Stop believing the Donald Trump gives a flying shit about you he doesn’t. Wanna know why he turned on the NFL? Because the commissioner football told him he would never get a team. Why you ask? Because they already had Jones in Dallas and they didn’t need another asshole.

Which is why former governor Pence can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. He was supposed to go to a game that was honoring Peyton Manning and he walked out because a couple of players took a knee during the national anthem.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. You pray on your knees. You asked for God‘s forgiveness on your knees. All those players wanted was to make a point about how minorities are treated. That’s part of free speech. Let me say that again free speech. Pence walked out on Peyton Manning’s biggest day and cost the city $100,000 for his security.

Far as I’m concerned Donald Trump and Mike Pence can go take a flying fuck in a rolling doughnut. And if you can find out who first said that I’ll give you extra credit and I’ll give you a hint he was a Hoosier.

So now spike you can go take a flying fuck at the moon. That’s a quote from the same guy so while you’re at it hit a doughnut

Spike
06-24-2021, 04:53 PM
It’s not about Biden/Harris. It’s about Donald Trump lifting up the dress on Lady liberty and fucking her in the ass. Donald Trump doesn’t give a flying rats ass about anybody other than himself. He had a fake charity so he could shuffle money to his kids. That’s a fact go look it up. The only reason he has money is that he’s leveraged to his eyeballs.

Stop believing the Donald Trump gives a flying shit about you he doesn’t. Wanna know why he turned on the NFL? Because the commissioner football told him he would never get a team. Why you ask? Because they already had Jones in Dallas and they didn’t need another asshole.

Which is why former governor Pence can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. He was supposed to go to a game that was honoring Peyton Manning and he walked out because a couple of players took a knee during the national anthem.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. You pray on your knees. You asked for God‘s forgiveness on your knees. All those players wanted was to make a point about how minorities are treated. That’s part of free speech. Let me say that again free speech. Pence walked out on Peyton Manning’s biggest day and cost the city $100,000 for his security.

Far as I’m concerned Donald Trump and Mike Pence can go take a flying fuck in a rolling doughnut. And if you can find out who first said that I’ll give you extra credit and I’ll give you a hint he was a Hoosier.

So now spike you can go take a flying fuck at the moon. That’s a quote from the same guy so while you’re at it hit a doughnut

Jaff, you and your liberal friends are what is wrong with this country. Little things that don't affect you or me trigger you. You posted a lot of shit against Trump that doesn't affect me one damn bit. Is that all you got? Yes, I have a big damn problem with athletes who take a knee during the national anthem, why, because my whole family and friends fought in wars for that national anthem, pricks like you want to disrespect it. Yes, we take a knee for the one and only Great Jesus Christ, it's not the same thing you ignorant POS. Why don't you go waste your time kissing the ass of that transgender POS who wants to burn the American flag if she/he/it gets to the podium. My daughter married a black man, who I greatly respect. You and the people like you, Don Lemon, Chrissy Cuomo, Oprah, Beyhard, and well the list goes on and on are the problem in this country.

If you don't like this great country, move. Nobody is stopping you.

You love to bash Trump, but you say absolutely nothing about Biden/Harris who are fucking you and me. You are nothing but a fucking puppet. Grow a set set of balls dumb ass.

JAFF
06-24-2021, 05:45 PM
Jaff, you and your liberal friends are what is wrong with this country. Little things that don't affect you or me trigger you. You posted a lot of shit against Trump that doesn't affect me one damn bit. Is that all you got? Yes, I have a big damn problem with athletes who take a knee during the national anthem, why, because my whole family and friends fought in wars for that national anthem, pricks like you want to disrespect it. Yes, we take a knee for the one and only Great Jesus Christ, it's not the same thing you ignorant POS. Why don't you go waste your time kissing the ass of that transgender POS who wants to burn the American flag if she/he/it gets to the podium. My daughter married a black man, who I greatly respect. You and the people like you, Don Lemon, Chrissy Cuomo, Oprah, Beyhard, and well the list goes on and on are the problem in this country.

If you don't like this great country, move. Nobody is stopping you.

You love to bash Trump, but you say absolutely nothing about Biden/Harris who are fucking you and me. You are nothing but a fucking puppet. Grow a set set of balls dumb ass.

It is not possible to disrespect this country when you exercise one of the essential freedoms which is the freedom of speech.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. When I pray I take a knee. And no it doesn’t bother me when someone burns the American flag. It makes me wonder why are they so pissed off to do this. So I want to hear what they have to say rather than damn them without listening.

I don’t have to be equal and fair when talking about Donald Trump and comparing them to his opponent. I’m not a big fan of either of the Democrats, but they’re not the big problem right now. When you have a former president who is impeached twice and then spent the last days of his office creating a huge lie about the election.

After four years the American people will have a chance to make a decision about having a new administration or keeping the old office holders. Let’s just hope we don’t have another attempted coup.

Spike
06-24-2021, 08:34 PM
It is not possible to disrespect this country when you exercise one of the essential freedoms which is the freedom of speech.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. When I pray I take a knee. And no it doesn’t bother me when someone burns the American flag. It makes me wonder why are they so pissed off to do this. So I want to hear what they have to say rather than damn them without listening.

I don’t have to be equal and fair when talking about Donald Trump and comparing them to his opponent. I’m not a big fan of either of the Democrats, but they’re not the big problem right now. When you have a former president who is impeached twice and then spent the last days of his office creating a huge lie about the election.

After four years the American people will have a chance to make a decision about having a new administration or keeping the old office holders. Let’s just hope we don’t have another attempted coup.

Damn Jaff, not only are you anti American, but you are a dumb ass. Burning the flag is ok with you? Say that to my dad, 2 uncles and my 3 cousins and lastly the 2 friends we lost in combat, Here are their names Chuck Still and Ronnie Harris. It sure as hell is not ok with me. Biden/Harris are not the problem right now? All I have to say to that statement is they sure as hell are the problem. Trump is not in office right now, he is only in your brain because you allow him to be. That's how weak ass people believe. Trump was impeached twice because he wasn't a bought and paid for politician.

Keep worshiping Pelosi, Knadler, Watters, Biden, Harris, Schumer, CNN,
Goldberg, and the list goes on. You piss on Trump, but never heard you say a word against these people.

JAFF
06-25-2021, 05:34 PM
Damn Jaff, not only are you anti American, but you are a dumb ass. Burning the flag is ok with you? Say that to my dad, 2 uncles and my 3 cousins and lastly the 2 friends we lost in combat, Here are their names Chuck Still and Ronnie Harris. It sure as hell is not ok with me. Biden/Harris are not the problem right now? All I have to say to that statement is they sure as hell are the problem. Trump is not in office right now, he is only in your brain because you allow him to be. That's how weak ass people believe. Trump was impeached twice because he wasn't a bought and paid for politician.

Keep worshiping Pelosi, Knadler, Watters, Biden, Harris, Schumer, CNN,
Goldberg, and the list goes on. You piss on Trump, but never heard you say a word against these people.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-george-floyd-blm-protesters-b1872873.html

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Thats what they died for, God bless them. The first thing donnie would change is the first amendment. He doesnt want to hear anything that opposes this thoughts.

‘Just shoot them’: Trump wanted military to ‘crack skulls’ of George Floyd protesters, book claims

Thats what the president of the US wanted when people gathered to VOICE their opposition to his policies. Thats what a king does.

And I havent brought up a single Democrat in this conversation, YOU have. Trump is a traitor to every single american citizen. Period. Has any other President met with the leader of Russia without another person in the room? WTF! Trump is about Trump. He is a liar, an multiple adulterer, a tax cheat, and a FRAUD.

omahacolt
07-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Really, he wants to help American people? Biden's first day in office, he got rid of the pipeline jobs. How many Americans were hurt by that? A shitload, that's how many.

Biden is more of a white supremacist than Trump, look up his history. Trump is not the racist, the media keeps lying and some people keep believing their sorry ass lies.

Biden may not be fat as Trump, but he has a mushroom for a brain.

Since your boy Biden took office, gas prices, lumber prices and much more have tripled and just wait for your taxes to go up.

And what about the disastrous border situation?

Liberal democraps are ruining this country, just look at all the cities and states they run. Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, SF, LA, Michagan, Minnesota, etc...and my home state of California. And now we have them ruining the great country of the USA.

Gotta mention this, celebrities just need to shut the hell up, you fucking idiots. Tom Hanks and LeChina James are so damn ignorant, why would anyone listen to them. The NBA is hitting all time lows because they are tired of hearing all this bullshit from the players, especially that pussy LeBron James.

America is not a racist country, it's all contrived BS from the media, idiot celebrities and dumb ass players. Are there racist people, yes, no doubt. But to say there is systemic racism in this country is 100% false.

At the end of the day though.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!!!

There has always been systemic racism in this country. It is absurd to think otherwise. Sure we have made changes to combat that but to say it isn't there is retarded. Come to north carolina. the amount of racists i meet on a day to day basis is astounding.

who gives a fuck what celebrities think about politics? seriously why do you care? stop watching fox news. you clearly sound brainwashed by their prime time shows. think for yourself for once. its nice.

trumps insanely poor handling of the pandemic is showing its after effects now. lumber prices, gas and all.

couldn't care less about pipe line jobs. fuck the pipeline.

i am not a huge fan of biden at all. he is just light years better than trump. trump was a disaster. look at what happened during his 4 years. tax cuts for the rich and a shit show after that. look at the numbers. he will always be known as one of the worst presidents in history.

what is really ruining this county is not necessarily republicans or democrats. there isn't much of a difference between the two. it is corporations and corporate greed. the poor and middle class have been getting bent over and fucked without the common courtesy of a reach around for 40 plus years. by every metric the rich and powerful have been taking and taking and taking. all at our expense. and it is predictable. it has always happened all throughout history.

these fuckers pit fox and cnn viewers against each other and morons just eat it up. its is a barrage of shit that doesn't matter (see your crying about celebrities as an example). and this is going to be the end of the country. the fact that fox can brainwash millions of window lickers to think a fat, entitled, draft dodging trump is someone to worship is pretty much the end. you fuckers wanted him to be king instead of having an election.

and lets not throw stones at california too much. republican states are generally the poorest and dumbest around. always sucking off the federal tit to survive.

in what way is america the best? the ridiculously terrible healthcare system? all the incarcerated people for profit? our piss poor education? how expensive it is to actually get an education for those that can? this country is fucked. and it is greed and dumb people that will do it in.

stop watching cable news. your life will be much better

Spike
08-26-2021, 05:37 PM
There has always been systemic racism in this country. It is absurd to think otherwise. Sure we have made changes to combat that but to say it isn't there is retarded. Come to north carolina. the amount of racists i meet on a day to day basis is astounding.

who gives a fuck what celebrities think about politics? seriously why do you care? stop watching fox news. you clearly sound brainwashed by their prime time shows. think for yourself for once. its nice.

trumps insanely poor handling of the pandemic is showing its after effects now. lumber prices, gas and all.

couldn't care less about pipe line jobs. fuck the pipeline.

i am not a huge fan of biden at all. he is just light years better than trump. trump was a disaster. look at what happened during his 4 years. tax cuts for the rich and a shit show after that. look at the numbers. he will always be known as one of the worst presidents in history.

what is really ruining this county is not necessarily republicans or democrats. there isn't much of a difference between the two. it is corporations and corporate greed. the poor and middle class have been getting bent over and fucked without the common courtesy of a reach around for 40 plus years. by every metric the rich and powerful have been taking and taking and taking. all at our expense. and it is predictable. it has always happened all throughout history.

these fuckers pit fox and cnn viewers against each other and morons just eat it up. its is a barrage of shit that doesn't matter (see your crying about celebrities as an example). and this is going to be the end of the country. the fact that fox can brainwash millions of window lickers to think a fat, entitled, draft dodging trump is someone to worship is pretty much the end. you fuckers wanted him to be king instead of having an election.

and lets not throw stones at california too much. republican states are generally the poorest and dumbest around. always sucking off the federal tit to survive.

in what way is america the best? the ridiculously terrible healthcare system? all the incarcerated people for profit? our piss poor education? how expensive it is to actually get an education for those that can? this country is fucked. and it is greed and dumb people that will do it in.

stop watching cable news. your life will be much better

Well, I disagree with about 90% of this post. The Biden administration has been a complete and utter disaster. The democrats couldn't come up with anyone better than him?

JAFF
08-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Well, I disagree with about 90% of this post. The Biden administration has been a complete and utter disaster. The democrats couldn't come up with anyone better than him?

Considering what they inherited, its been swimming up hill. Selling out to Putin, giving Afghanistan away, and piss poor management of a public health catastrophe, costing 500,000 + Americans.

Oh, and consistently distracting American with bullshit claims of a fraudulent election, losing 50+ court decisions due to honest judges throwing them out of court

omahacolt
09-04-2021, 10:57 AM

of course you disagree.

there is nothing biden or anyone with a d by his or her name could do that you would agree with. if they do it it is bad. if trump were to do it, it would be good.

you root for a political team. not the american people.

Spike
09-04-2021, 02:39 PM
of course you disagree.

there is nothing biden or anyone with a d by his or her name could do that you would agree with. if they do it it is bad. if trump were to do it, it would be good.

you root for a political team. not the american people.

Actually, that is not true, I voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

I didn't care for the younger Bush at all.

Good try though Omaha, but I am not the one who votes for the D or R. I just didn't think Biden/Harris would be good for this country.

omahacolt
09-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Actually, that is not true, I voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

I didn't care for the younger Bush at all.

Good try though Omaha, but I am not the one who votes for the D or R. I just didn't think Biden/Harris would be good for this country.
i don't think biden/harris are going to be good for this country. they just won't try and destroy it like trump is

Spike
09-10-2021, 09:22 AM
i don't think biden/harris are going to be good for this country. they just won't try and destroy it like trump is

Trump was not destroying this country, it is the leftist snowflakes, Biden/Harris who are destroying this country. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine, fuck, it's America right? I would post all the shit Biden has fucked up, but you already know how terrible he has been. I'll just leave it at that. Biden couldn't even manage a lemonade stand.

On a different note, hopefully California can kick Newsome's ass out as governor and Larry Elder takes over. SF and LA are shitholes under Newsome, really sad for us Californians, but at least we have some hope.

Puck
09-21-2021, 09:38 PM
Before bed I have to throw this in here

FUCK JOE BIDEN CLAP..CLAP...CLAP CLAP CLAP

omahacolt
09-22-2021, 12:34 PM
Trump was not destroying this country, it is the leftist snowflakes, Biden/Harris who are destroying this country. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine, fuck, it's America right? I would post all the shit Biden has fucked up, but you already know how terrible he has been. I'll just leave it at that. Biden couldn't even manage a lemonade stand.

On a different note, hopefully California can kick Newsome's ass out as governor and Larry Elder takes over. SF and LA are shitholes under Newsome, really sad for us Californians, but at least we have some hope.

Trying to overthrow the government isn’t destroying the country?

Spike
09-24-2021, 02:06 AM
Trying to overthrow the government isn’t destroying the country?

How was Trump going to overthrow the government, with a handful of clowns?

Look, I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did.

But I liked how Trump ran the country for 4 years. And I get it, you don't like him. We will just have to agree to disagree on him.

Right now though, Trump is out and Biden is the one fucking this country over. Has Biden or Harris even been to the southern border? (Gotta give Harris a pass though, because she hasn't been to Europe either.) What a fucked up comment by her. The southern border is a catastrophe right now!

Afghanistan, shit show!

I kinda feel sorry for Biden. His family and friends should have advised him to just relax in his old age. Drink some good old bourbon and live out the rest of his life in peace. The man is just not fit to be president. Now on to Kamala Harris. Biden wanted a woman of color for the votes, nothing else. What ever happened to wanting the most qualified individual? That could be a woman or man of color. I have no problem with that. Harris is just not presidential material and a poor fucking choice. Her approval rating is lower than Bidens. Where the hell has Harris been anyways, she's MIA. Harris is not what is best for America.

You and I have sparred over the years Omaha, it's no secret. But I think that we can agree that what both of us want is what's best for the people in this country. I'll just leave it at that.

omahacolt
09-25-2021, 09:35 AM
How was Trump going to overthrow the government, with a handful of clowns?

Look, I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did.

But I liked how Trump ran the country for 4 years. And I get it, you don't like him. We will just have to agree to disagree on him.

Right now though, Trump is out and Biden is the one fucking this country over. Has Biden or Harris even been to the southern border? (Gotta give Harris a pass though, because she hasn't been to Europe either.) What a fucked up comment by her. The southern border is a catastrophe right now!

Afghanistan, shit show!

I kinda feel sorry for Biden. His family and friends should have advised him to just relax in his old age. Drink some good old bourbon and live out the rest of his life in peace. The man is just not fit to be president. Now on to Kamala Harris. Biden wanted a woman of color for the votes, nothing else. What ever happened to wanting the most qualified individual? That could be a woman or man of color. I have no problem with that. Harris is just not presidential material and a poor fucking choice. Her approval rating is lower than Bidens. Where the hell has Harris been anyways, she's MIA. Harris is not what is best for America.

You and I have sparred over the years Omaha, it's no secret. But I think that we can agree that what both of us want is what's best for the people in this country. I'll just leave it at that.
im sure you didn't read it but the process of overthrowing the government came out this week. by one of trumps lawyers if i remember right. they had a very clear plan to stop the certification of the election. what is more dangerous than that?

i have not been a fan of biden. just as i suspected i wouldn't be. i don't think the democrats are going to do much to help the american people. just like i don't think the republicans will either. overall i think they are both working for the same people. and thats not us.

the afghanistan shit show? caused by.....checks notes....the republicans and george bush. trump had the right idea to leave. he should have got us out under is watch if he was so perfect. just like he should have made his great health care plan. but hey, people have to golf right?? afghanistan was going to be a shit show no matter who got us out.

the dems putting harris at the forefront of the party is beyond stupid. nobody likes her. i don't think she is a good person.

generally i think we as people, right leaning or left, could easily sit down and hash out whatever differences we have. i know a lot of republican dudes that i talk to and we can usually agree on most things when we strip away the nonsense propaganda being thrown at us from all angles.

JAFF
09-25-2021, 05:35 PM
Why trump is a problem

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/09/24/steve-bannon-admission-january-6-biden-newday-vpx.cnn

Spike
09-26-2021, 12:52 AM
Why trump is a problem

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/09/24/steve-bannon-admission-january-6-biden-newday-vpx.cnn

I didn't click on the link because I will not watch anything from CNN. The media, on both sides suck. Nothing but a bunch of liars and bullshitters.

Spike
09-26-2021, 01:05 AM
im sure you didn't read it but the process of overthrowing the government came out this week. by one of trumps lawyers if i remember right. they had a very clear plan to stop the certification of the election. what is more dangerous than that?

i have not been a fan of biden. just as i suspected i wouldn't be. i don't think the democrats are going to do much to help the american people. just like i don't think the republicans will either. overall i think they are both working for the same people. and thats not us.

the afghanistan shit show? caused by.....checks notes....the republicans and george bush. trump had the right idea to leave. he should have got us out under is watch if he was so perfect. just like he should have made his great health care plan. but hey, people have to golf right?? afghanistan was going to be a shit show no matter who got us out.

the dems putting harris at the forefront of the party is beyond stupid. nobody likes her. i don't think she is a good person.

generally i think we as people, right leaning or left, could easily sit down and hash out whatever differences we have. i know a lot of republican dudes that i talk to and we can usually agree on most things when we strip away the nonsense propaganda being thrown at us from all angles.

I never said Trump was perfect. I even said I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did. But your post is pretty spot on.

omahacolt
09-26-2021, 08:52 AM
I never said Trump was perfect. I even said I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did. But your post is pretty spot on.

that was more of a knock on his constant gloating about how great he is.

Racehorse
09-26-2021, 11:17 AM
that was more of a knock on his constant gloating about how great he is.
Trump just can't help it. I still prefer him to the current clown.

JAFF
09-26-2021, 12:35 PM
Trump just can't help it. I still prefer him to the current clown.

I wont forgive trump for attempting a coup and the constant big lie of the election

Racehorse
09-26-2021, 01:28 PM
I wont forgive trump for attempting a coup and the constant big lie of the election

I still prefer him over the current clown.

Spike
09-26-2021, 02:39 PM

You Trump haters really need to stop letting him in your brain rent free. You have not said one thing about how shitty Biden/Harris has been. And right now they have been a fucking disaster.

How about you be fair, give me some criticism of Biden/Harris.

Spike
09-26-2021, 03:57 PM
I still prefer him over the current clown.

Absolutely.

omahacolt
09-26-2021, 06:18 PM
Absolutely.

how exactly has biden been so terrible? seems pretty ineffective to me

Spike
09-30-2021, 02:52 PM
how exactly has biden been so terrible? seems pretty ineffective to me

An ineffective president is terrible.

But ok, here is just a few examples of how he has been terrible.

He botched the Afghanistan withdrawal completely. Americans lost their lives because of his incompetence.
The crisis at the southern border. What a shit show. Everyone is worried about covid, but are these illegals even being tested or given the vaccine?
He can't speak worth a shit anymore. They shield him from answering questions because he is so damn inept.
Even people who voted for him are now having voter's remorse.
He put Harris in as his Vice President, which was a colossal mistake. Can you imagine her running this country?
I know that you stated "Fuck the pipeline". But I favored the pipeline. It was damn good for America. But it's your opinion vs. mine on this subject.
Fuck the new Green Deal and Greta Thunberg.
Mandating the covid vaccine is bullshit. If you get the shot, you should be fine. If you don't get the shot, that's your privilege, this is still America, land of the free, at least for now.
He wants to have access to everyone's bank accounts now, WTF. I'd like to have access to every politician's bank account!

Well, that's probably enough for now.

omahacolt
10-01-2021, 04:58 PM
An ineffective president is terrible.

But ok, here is just a few examples of how he has been terrible.

He botched the Afghanistan withdrawal completely. Americans lost their lives because of his incompetence.
The crisis at the southern border. What a shit show. Everyone is worried about covid, but are these illegals even being tested or given the vaccine?
He can't speak worth a shit anymore. They shield him from answering questions because he is so damn inept.
Even people who voted for him are now having voter's remorse.
He put Harris in as his Vice President, which was a colossal mistake. Can you imagine her running this country?
I know that you stated "Fuck the pipeline". But I favored the pipeline. It was damn good for America. But it's your opinion vs. mine on this subject.
Fuck the new Green Deal and Greta Thunberg.
Mandating the covid vaccine is bullshit. If you get the shot, you should be fine. If you don't get the shot, that's your privilege, this is still America, land of the free, at least for now.
He wants to have access to everyone's bank accounts now, WTF. I'd like to have access to every politician's bank account!

Well, that's probably enough for now.
ok so really not much.

greta thunberg is like 12 years old and irrelevant. calling her out made me laugh but who cares what a 12 year old says.

Spike
10-01-2021, 06:44 PM
ok so really not much.

greta thunberg is like 12 years old and irrelevant. calling her out made me laugh but who cares what a 12 year old says.

Yeah Greta was meant to be a joke, just thought I would throw her name out there.

Really not much? Now you made me laugh.

omahacolt
10-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Yeah Greta was meant to be a joke, just thought I would throw her name out there.

Really not much? Now you made me laugh.

trump didn't have the balls to get us out of Afghanistan. talked a good game but didn't execute. at least we are out. pretending it was going to be pretty if a republican did it is retarded.

i don't know how much of a "crisis" is actually at the border but yeah, we need to get our immigration policy under control. every other country has a better handle on it. but they are coming here for a reason. neither republicans or democrats will take away that reason. which is jobs. if you want to get rid of ants in your home, you take away the reason they are coming. our politicians wont do that because they love the cheap labor.

omahacolt
10-01-2021, 07:19 PM
pretending there is a political party that is good or bad is simply stupid. these clowns don't give a fuck about you or me. the goal is to cause the divide between us and present us with problems and encourage our infighting as they just enrich themselves and their buddies while we completely ignore that we are taxed to the gills and get fuck all for the money we pay.

they tell you the guy on foodstamps is your problem while they subsidize already rich companies while we are just doing our best to put our kids through college. its a scam. bait and switch.

trickle down economics has destroyed this country. the media has destroyed this country. the assholes in the senate, house and white house are destroying this country and couldn't give a fuck about the working men and women

but hey we get to chant fuck joe biden at sporting events so i guess that will show them.

someone show me where trump, biden, pelosi or mcconnell tried to help the working class americans. lets see it.

Racehorse
10-01-2021, 07:31 PM
pretending there is a political party that is good or bad is simply stupid. these clowns don't give a fuck about you or me. the goal is to cause the divide between us and present us with problems and encourage our infighting as they just enrich themselves and their buddies while we completely ignore that we are taxed to the gills and get fuck all for the money we pay.

they tell you the guy on foodstamps is your problem while they subsidize already rich companies while we are just doing our best to put our kids through college. its a scam. bait and switch.

trickle down economics has destroyed this country. the media has destroyed this country. the assholes in the senate, house and white house are destroying this country and couldn't give a fuck about the working men and women

but hey we get to chant fuck joe biden at sporting events so i guess that will show them.

someone show me where trump, biden, pelosi or mcconnell tried to help the working class americans. lets see it.

I agree with you, but you complain about policies of the ones on the right and ignore those of the left. They are both corrupt, not just the ones you oppose.

omahacolt
10-02-2021, 06:03 PM
I agree with you, but you complain about policies of the ones on the right and ignore those of the left. They are both corrupt, not just the ones you oppose.

oh i complain about the left policies. like their general not giving a fuck about our borders. im sure we would agree on a lot over some beers.

unfortunately i don't think either side would really give a shit about our complaints.

Lov2fish
10-02-2021, 06:56 PM

Dude, we don't agree on much, but this is fucking dead on target. Anyone who thinks a republican over a democrat, and vice-versa in office is the answer is the fucking problem. Politicians are fucking leaches who will suck the soul out of you. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM!!!!

Someone let me know the last time a republican gubment actually shrunk the gubment, or the left actually helped the truly down trodden. I'll wait. We have been getting straight up ass fucked for over 100 years.