PDA

View Full Version : Don't vote for Biden and Kamala Harris.

Spike
08-14-2020, 07:56 PM
If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America. I am a gun owner and they won't take them away from me, as long as I am still alive.

Oh yeah, fuck CNN, the View and MSNCB.

Maniac
08-14-2020, 09:45 PM
If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America. I am a gun owner and they won't take them away from me, as long as I am still alive.

Trump has been shitting on your constitutional rights since taking office, but you don't seem to mind that.

BTW, the whole "taking your guns" thing is fear based propaganda. Biden is on record saying he supports the 2nd ammendment. Quit believing all the propaganda.

Trump is a con man. You're literally falling for a con if you believe all the bullshit and lies coming out of that dude's mouth and twitter account.

Spike
08-14-2020, 10:46 PM
Trump has been shitting on your constitutional rights since taking office, but you don't seem to mind that.

BTW, the whole "taking your guns" thing is fear based propaganda. Biden is on record saying he supports the 2nd ammendment. Quit believing all the propaganda.

Trump is a con man. You're literally falling for a con if you believe all the bullshit and lies coming out of that dude's mouth and twitter account.

Really? Then why is Biden and Harris trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment? I like you Maniac, but don't be a fucking sheep for these dumb asses. Biden has said he's coming after the NRA, fuck him.

Spike
08-14-2020, 10:50 PM

Serious question, how has Trump been shitting on my constitutional rights? Give me examples please.

Spike
08-14-2020, 11:03 PM
Crickets, I thought so. Anybody who supports the left needs to move to Cuba. Look at Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NY and California. All run by democrats and those places are garbage. Luckily I live in a city in California that is conservative.

Maniac
08-14-2020, 11:26 PM
Crickets, I thought so. Anybody who supports the left needs to move to Cuba. Look at Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NY and California. All run by democrats and those places are garbage. Luckily I live in a city in California that is conservative.

LOL Are you serious? You post and immediately expect me to respond as soon as you hit "submit"? You can't be serious.

Really? Then why is Biden and Harris trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment? I like you Maniac, but don't be a fucking sheep for these dumb asses. Biden has said he's coming after the NRA, fuck him.

He isn't. The NRA is not the 2nd amendment. The NRA and it's shady russian money and influence can go away and it won't have any effect on us owning guns at all.

Serious question, how has Trump been shitting on my constitutional rights? Give me examples please.

really quick examples...

He has been violating the emoluments clause in the constitution since he took office. He is using the office of the president for personal gain. He uses Mar-A-Lago, they rent out the whole place and bill the taxpayers. That money goes to his corporation. He has tried to get other officials to use Trump properties. He pushed hydroxychloroquine as President when he was invested in a company making it. Those are violations of the emoluments clause.

He also tried to say that the President had total authority over the governors to open states back up when they shut down over covid. He said : “When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total and that’s the way it’s got to be. … It’s total. The governors know that.” He thought he could subvert state's rights.

He tried to delay the election and got rebuked even from his own party for wanting to do that.

The list goes on and on and on. He is a liar and a con man. You're getting suckered by someone who doesn't give two shits about you and your rights. He just says a few key phrases to instill fear like the whole "taking away your guns" lie. Stop falling for the lies.

This is the last post I'm going to make on this, because I'm quite sure that no matter what I post, you're not going to believe it.

Oldcolt
08-15-2020, 01:10 AM
Why is this on a Colts board?

Spike
08-15-2020, 04:04 AM
Why is this on a Colts board?

I don't know. I got drunk and felt like posting here. What else is there to talk about now? But you are right, wrong platform for politics. Smitty or Puck can delete this thread if they wish to.

Spike
08-15-2020, 05:02 AM
LOL Are you serious? You post and immediately expect me to respond as soon as you hit "submit"? You can't be serious.

He isn't. The NRA is not the 2nd amendment. The NRA and it's shady russian money and influence can go away and it won't have any effect on us owning guns at all.

really quick examples...

He has been violating the emoluments clause in the constitution since he took office. He is using the office of the president for personal gain. He uses Mar-A-Lago, they rent out the whole place and bill the taxpayers. That money goes to his corporation. He has tried to get other officials to use Trump properties. He pushed hydroxychloroquine as President when he was invested in a company making it. Those are violations of the emoluments clause.

He also tried to say that the President had total authority over the governors to open states back up when they shut down over covid. He said : “When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total and that’s the way it’s got to be. … It’s total. The governors know that.” He thought he could subvert state's rights.

He tried to delay the election and got rebuked even from his own party for wanting to do that.

The list goes on and on and on. He is a liar and a con man. You're getting suckered by someone who doesn't give two shits about you and your rights. He just says a few key phrases to instill fear like the whole "taking away your guns" lie. Stop falling for the lies.

This is the last post I'm going to make on this, because I'm quite sure that no matter what I post, you're not going to believe it.

I don't agree with everything Trump says or tweets. Is he a liar and a con man, hell yes he is. But what politician isn't?

Do you really think the democrats give two shits about you?????

I live in California and it is run by democrats. Newsome, Waters, Harris, Pelosi etc... SF use to be a great city and now there is shit on the sidewalks.

I only voted for Trump because I hated that corrupt POS Hillary. I personally don't trust anyone in the political arena. The only one I know who I can trust is myself. I just don't like the leftist agenda. Maybe I am just stupid and my wife would probably agree with you, well, not probably, she would definitely agree with you all.

Look Maniac, I only want what is best for this country and I am sure you feel the same way. Is Trump perfect, hell no he's not. He's just better than some of the democrats running against him. That's my final word on the subject.

Dam8610
08-15-2020, 02:45 PM

Biden doesn't have to go after the NRA, the New York AG is doing a fine job shutting them down without Biden's help.

That amendment right above the second one. You know, the first amendment. Trump has shat all over that.

Ironshaft
08-15-2020, 04:27 PM

Not to nitpick, but the question was how Trump has trampled our Constitutional rights. Those rights laid out in the Constitution and through Amendment to that Constitution.

You have pointed out something that you believe is happening (assuming you are not a prosecuting attorney in a case against the President) that would be illegal for the President to engage in.

That is not a trampling of any citizen right as stated in the Constitution or Amendments. That is illegal activity (if proven) by a Presidential administration.

Those are two very different things.

Okay, he said that. Can you please point me to the link that shows a signed Executive Directive ordering a state Governor to open their economy, please? What? He did not sign an Executive Directive ordering a state to open?

Sorry, even Presidents have 1st amendment rights. Trump can say whatever he wants, even from the press room of the White House. It makes for bad optics and bad politics but it is not illegal nor does it actually have ANY effect until he signs an official order directive or bill making it into a law, it is just talk.

Sorry, a twitter post is not an attempt to "delay" the election. Again, even Presidents have 1st amendment rights.

===

I don't like Trump the man. I think he sucks.

However, honestly, the SIGNED policies, directives and laws that have come out of his White House have been much more pleasing to me than I ever thought a lifelong NY liberal would ever do.

But, be honest about his faults. He has not taken a single Constitutionally granted right away from a single U.S. citizen during his Presidency.

However, Biden and Harris have both said time and time again that they plan on limiting the right to own firearms which is directly counter to what the Constitution states is a citizen right that "shall not be infringed."

11 May 2019: Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that the “Second Amendment exists” but stressed during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it does not say everyone is “entitled” to own a gun.

Sorry Maniac, but if you would point out not generalities of issues you don't like about the President but instead show an actual limiting of a Constitutional right, I would love to hear it.

TheMugwump
08-15-2020, 04:40 PM
The right to peaceably assemble comes to mind.

You know, having stormtroopers fire tear gas and rubber bullets at folks exercising their Constitutionally guaranteed rights.

But other than that, yeah, he's perfectly harmless...

JAFF
08-15-2020, 06:50 PM

Really? When?

Spike
08-15-2020, 07:20 PM
Really? When?

Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1294314315013554176?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Dam8610
08-15-2020, 07:57 PM
But, be honest about his faults. He has not taken a single Constitutionally granted right away from a single U.S. citizen during his Presidency.

He had peaceful protestors removed from the streets by unidentified federal agents in Portland. That is a direct violation of those protestors' first amendment rights.

rm1369
08-15-2020, 09:48 PM
Let me ask, how can Biden and Harris trample on constitutional rights? They would be checked by the courts just as any president would be. It comes down to YOUR view what is a constitutional right. All rights have limits. There are limits on the 2nd amendment that constitutional scholars disagree on. Hell, Supreme Court judges disagree on them. Biden can not do away with the 2nd amendment. He can chip around the fringes at areas some think are protected and others think aren’t. But any insinuation he will write an executive order that would do away with it is complete and utter BS. And if he tried it would be quickly struck down in the courts.

As to Trump, he has infringed on the constitution in plenty of ways in many people’s opinions. Including the courts. His Muslim ban? Struck down as initially written. His attempt to meddle with the census? Currently rejected as done. He won on his side stepping the constitution by declaring an emergency for his wall funding. I personally can’t wait for Democrats to do the same when in power. Jesus fucking Christ, he’s blatantly asked foreign governments to interfere in our elections. But I suppose that doesn’t matter as long as he supports the unrestricted interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Well, except his bump stock ban. Does that make him guilty of trampling on, what to you seems to be, the only important part of the constitution?

HoosierinFL
08-15-2020, 10:35 PM
Right because all those times democrats were president or controlled some part of the senate or house, they totally tried taking away rights and guns. Where do you get this nonsense that is repeated every time an election comes around. Oh don’t vote for the Dems they’ll take away all your rights. This time I mean it not like last time.

Chromeburn
08-15-2020, 11:20 PM

I remember being at my buddy’s place and he was showing me his guns. There was a pamphlet on a table next to the rack and I picked it up. It talked about how fema was building camps to house gun owners and they were in the works to round up gun owners and take away all the guns. He told me all about it and how they were going to take everyone’s guns away. That was about 20 years ago or so. Sure is taking a long time to build those camps. Turns out the pamphlets were put out by one of the gun companies.

Seems every time there is a dem president this pops up. Gonna take away your guns. Suddenly gun sales skyrocket. Weird, almost like they are using fear mongering to manipulate people into buying more guns.

Oh yeah fuck Fox News, and fuck the view too.

Dam8610
08-16-2020, 12:47 AM
I really hope the New York AG's efforts work, the NRA is dissolved, their funds have to go to real charities actually doing good work, and Wayne LaPierre is permanently barred from serving on any board. That should stop the second amendment nonsense for a while.

JAFF
08-16-2020, 08:42 AM
Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1294314315013554176?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They passed a law so you can only kill 10 people and then reload. How is that restricting your gun ownership?

There are more guns in this country than there are people. I really do believe there’s no way to get rid of them. This is what the NRA has done, ramping up false fear.

JAFF
08-16-2020, 09:08 AM
Oh and btw, anyone who has paid dues to the NRA, should be furious how that money has been spent.

The NY AG is going after them for RICO statutes, like the mob and how they launder money.

The least they could do With that money is give you a gift when you join like a universal gun mount for your lawn tractor, or a gun cozy for your rocket launcher

Chromeburn
08-16-2020, 09:27 AM
Oh and btw, anyone who has paid dues to the NRA, should be furious how that money has been spent.

The NY AG is going after them for RICO statutes, like the mob and how they launder money.

The least they could do With that money is give you a gift when you join like a universal gun mount for your lawn tractor, or a gun cozy for your rocket launcher

What! No this is an attack on FREEDOM! Don’t worry they will just say “___________ is gonna take all the guns!” Then the bucks will roll in again and it’s back to bitches and champagne on the Lear jet. Suckers.

Dam8610
08-16-2020, 10:18 AM
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2020/attorney-general-james-files-lawsuit-dissolve-nra

I know some of you are NRA members, did you sign on to pay for Wayne LaPierre and his friends and family to take exorbitant luxury trips on the NRA's dime? Or give themselves lucrative "consulting" contracts?

Chromeburn
08-16-2020, 01:20 PM
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2020/attorney-general-james-files-lawsuit-dissolve-nra

I know some of you are NRA members, did you sign on to pay for Wayne LaPierre and his friends and family to take exorbitant luxury trips on the NRA's dime? Or give themselves lucrative "consulting" contracts?

This is a problem with charities and non profits in general I think. Some are great, some spend all their money trying to get more money, and some are just outright corrupt like the NRA.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.results&overallrtg=4

Is a good site to determine who spends funds on their cause and not fundraisers or salaries.

JAFF
08-16-2020, 09:16 PM
What! No this is an attack on FREEDOM! Don’t worry they will just say “___________ is gonna take all the guns!” Then the bucks will roll in again and it’s back to bitches and champagne on the Lear jet. Suckers.

The gun companies never had it so good with Obama. They ramped up the fear, and made money hand over fist. With Trump, a couple have come close to bankruptcy. Funny world

Chromeburn
08-17-2020, 12:40 AM
The gun companies never had it so good with Obama. They ramped up the fear, and made money hand over fist. With Trump, a couple have come close to bankruptcy. Funny world

Well you think about it, a gun is a fairly simple mechanism, and properly taken care of can last a really long time. Also how many do you really need? The market is so flooded with them also, go to a gun show and you can pick up one cheap. So you got a product that lasts a long time With care, is plentiful, and you only need at most one? Two? For the average citizen. So yeah, probably hard to maintain high sales.

So really the best method is to stir up the base to generate sales. And what better method than to say the big bad govt is gonna kick in your door and take them. Gets the ole freedom blood pumping. Guys start cranking out lines from Rambo. I bet secretly the gun companies are hoping Biden wins simply because it should drive up sales. I’m sure they are donating to his campaign. Well most corporations donate to both campaigns. Gotta hedge your bets.

Spike
08-17-2020, 04:57 PM
They passed a law so you can only kill 10 people and then reload. How is that restricting your gun ownership?

There are more guns in this country than there are people. I really do believe there’s no way to get rid of them. This is what the NRA has done, ramping up false fear.

I don't want any politician telling me how many rounds per magazine I can have, especially with all the nut jobs going around looting and destroying. I know a lot of you don't agree with me and that's fine.

Spike
08-17-2020, 05:07 PM

I know some of you are NRA members, did you sign on to pay for Wayne LaPierre and his friends and family to take exorbitant luxury trips on the NRA's dime? Or give themselves lucrative "consulting" contracts?.

LaPierre should be jailed. What a POS. Not making excuses for his sorry ass, but he is really no different than most politicians such as the Clintons. All of these corrupt assholes need to be put in prison.

Hoopsdoc
08-18-2020, 01:49 PM
He had peaceful protestors removed from the streets by unidentified federal agents in Portland. That is a direct violation of those protestors' first amendment rights.

Sorry, but this is incorrect. All of the agents in Portland were clearly identified.

JAFF
08-18-2020, 04:46 PM
I don't want any politician telling me how many rounds per magazine I can have, especially with all the nut jobs going around looting and destroying. I know a lot of you don't agree with me and that's fine.

So how many times have you been looted?

Dam8610
08-19-2020, 12:43 AM
Sorry, but this is incorrect. All of the agents in Portland were clearly identified.

Marked and identified are two different things. They were marked by the uniforms they wore, but they did not provide identification. Regardless, the important point there was that the protestors' first amendment rights were stripped by these federal agents.

Racehorse
08-19-2020, 06:38 AM
Marked and identified are two different things. They were marked by the uniforms they wore, but they did not provide identification. Regardless, the important point there was that the protestors' first amendment rights were stripped by these federal agents.

Yes, Trump is denying the First Amendment right to exercise their religion by shutting down churches for months. Wait, that was the democrat governors.

rcubed
08-19-2020, 11:30 AM
Yes, Trump is denying the First Amendment right to exercise their religion by shutting down churches for months. Wait, that was the democrat governors.
gathering in groups while in the midst of a highly contagious viral outbreak is stupid. people can still worship their gods, just be smarter about it by not gathering.

omahacolt
08-19-2020, 11:38 AM

Jesus Christ. This same fucking shit was said about Obama. Nothing happened. You kept your guns.

Voting for trump and claiming it has anything to do with the constitution is fucking insane. Trump completely shit on the constitution for 4 years now

What an idiot

omahacolt
08-19-2020, 11:44 AM

Trump banned bump stocks. How is that for you gun lovers?

He also said “I will take the guns and worry about due process later”

omahacolt
08-19-2020, 11:47 AM

Lol what a hypocrite

JAFF
08-19-2020, 08:14 PM

They may have shut the doors to churches, they didnt stop people from praying. There are numerous cases of large infections due to church attendance with or without masks.

Its the job of health officials to use sensible practices to slow or stop the spread of the virus to protect all the citizens. How do close sports, schools and stores but allow church gatherings. This is rendering to Caesar what is Caesars.

Spike
08-19-2020, 09:27 PM
They may have shut the doors to churches, they didnt stop people from praying. There are numerous cases of large infections due to church attendance with or without masks.

Its the job of health officials to use sensible practices to slow or stop the spread of the virus to protect all the citizens. How do close sports, schools and stores but allow church gatherings. This is rendering to Caesar what is Caesars.

And yet, some of the democrats see no problem in thousands of protesters getting together.

Spike
08-19-2020, 09:50 PM
Jesus Christ. This same fucking shit was said about Obama. Nothing happened. You kept your guns.

Voting for trump and claiming it has anything to do with the constitution is fucking insane. Trump completely shit on the constitution for 4 years now

What an idiot

Trump hasn't shit on our constitutional rights.

But here you go again Omaha, calling people names like you are still in junior high school. When are you going to grow the fuck up? Many people have left this board because you constantly attacked them. Don't call me a fucking idiot for my beliefs. If you disagree with my posts, fine. But name calling is so damn childish.

Spike
08-20-2020, 01:10 AM
gathering in groups while in the midst of a highly contagious viral outbreak is stupid. people can still worship their gods, just be smarter about it by not gathering.

Yeah, tell that to the thousands of protesters. Democrats and the media are crickets regarding this. Damn, I can't stand the hypocrisy of the left.

Spike
08-20-2020, 01:19 AM

Peaceful protesters? Look at that poor dude who got kicked on the back of his head in Portland, run by a damn piece of shit democrat. Is that peaceful Dam?

I am all for peaceful protesters, not fucking terrorists.

omahacolt
08-20-2020, 12:19 PM

But here you go again Omaha, calling people names like you are still in junior high school. When are you going to grow the fuck up? Many people have left this board because you constantly attacked them. Don't call me a fucking idiot for my beliefs. If you disagree with my posts, fine. But name calling is so damn childish.

You aren’t an idiot because of your beliefs. You are an idiot because your lack of acknowledging reality.

omahacolt
08-20-2020, 12:20 PM
Peaceful protesters? Look at that poor dude who got kicked on the back of his head in Portland, run by a damn piece of shit democrat. Is that peaceful Dam?

Lol terrorists?

Turn off Fox News dude. For the love of god you are brainwashed

JAFF
08-20-2020, 05:21 PM
And yet, some of the democrats see no problem in thousands of protesters getting together.

Yeah, marching outside in a protest and singing INSIDE in a church has the same risks.

JAFF
08-20-2020, 05:27 PM

No, just the criminals he brought into the White House.

The Senate committee on the Russian scandal confirmed, the Trump campaign were in contact with the Russians. Dems AND GOP

Steve Bannon ran a money laundering scheme fleecing money from people to help build a wall.

17 + people of this administration have been hauled into court. Not even considering the BS over the Ukranine.

Trump has totally mismanaged this pandemic. No, he hasn't handled anything. NO ONE has been at the in control at the White House.

Spike
08-20-2020, 08:21 PM
Lol terrorists?

Ok, well I will turn off Fox News when you turn off CNN.

Racehorse
08-20-2020, 08:38 PM
I joined this site for football. I don't care about your political leanings. Let's get back to talking football!

Spike
08-20-2020, 08:51 PM
Yeah, marching outside in a protest and singing INSIDE in a church has the same risks.

How do you know they don't have the same risks?
One constitutional right should not be valued over another, you have have a right to peacefully protest as well as freedom of religion. Governments have been targeting religious groups, even in the instances of congregating outside or even in their vehicles. If people can go to the grocery stores, then people should be able to go to church.

Our political leaders are picking and choosing what is deemed an exemptible risk based on political expediency, it is unacceptable and we see through their bullshit.

Spike
08-20-2020, 09:15 PM
Lol terrorists?

If you don't think Antifa is a terrorist group, then you are the one who is brainwashed.

JAFF
08-20-2020, 09:20 PM
I joined this site for football. I don't care about your political leanings. Let's get back to talking football!

Then why are you in this part of the forum? It got moved out of colts football.

Racehorse
08-21-2020, 06:22 AM
Then why are you in this part of the forum? It got moved out of colts football.

I click on new posts and don't check for the forum location.

omahacolt
08-21-2020, 07:47 AM
If you don't think Antifa is a terrorist group, then you are the one who is brainwashed.

They aren’t. They aren’t shit. Antifa is just a right wing buzz word to get people like you upset.

I don’t watch cnn. Hating a national disaster and the biggest threat to this country in my lifetime (trump) is not a party issue.

I suggest everyone stop watching cable news and getting their news from Facebook.

Pez
08-21-2020, 09:56 AM

It's odd to me that this is an issue with gun owners. In 8 years of Bill Clinton, your guns weren't taken away, with 8 years of Barak Obama, your guns werent taken away.

Lets look at the major gun legislation that democrats have been responsible for the brady bill (background checks) and the Assault weapons ban. Both were signed into law by Bill Clinton. The Brady law still exists, the assault weapons ban was allowed to lapse by Bush, and not renewed by Obama.

Start with Sandy Hook in 2012, pulse in 2016, the vegas bump stock shooting in 2017... there is 8 full years, four of which we had a democrat for president and no single gun control legislation has been passed.

Please educate me... Everyone was certain Clinton would take your guns away, everyone was certain Obama would take your guns away. What makes you so certain that Biden will take your guns away?

Full disclosure, I'm as liberal as they come, and own a handgun, it's actually a pretty decent Glock. I keep it in my house locked up, as it's my right to do so.

Chromeburn
08-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Ok, well I will turn off Fox News when you turn off CNN.

You should. I watch both, but I like to get news from multiple angles. But Fox is really egregious. The purposefully do not report things. Manipulate through their wording of issues. And shift focus away from just about anything that might make republicans look bad. For example they had the Bannon arrest on front page for just a little bit yesterday, now it’s buried. But the arrest of the Portland scumbag has been there all day. Not to say what the Portland guy did was good, but it was assault of a single person. How many people did Bannon affect and he is directly tied to the president.

Chromeburn
08-21-2020, 04:36 PM
How do you know they don't have the same risks?
One constitutional right should not be valued over another, you have have a right to peacefully protest as well as freedom of religion. Governments have been targeting religious groups, even in the instances of congregating outside or even in their vehicles. If people can go to the grocery stores, then people should be able to go to church.

Our political leaders are picking and choosing what is deemed an exemptible risk based on political expediency, it is unacceptable and we see through their bullshit.

This is not the same thing. Apples and oranges. People need to go to the grocery to buy food to survive. You can worship at home, or join a group webcast, or even go to an outside area and practice social distancing if you have to do it in a crowd. It is not necessary to your survival to go to a church. And we don’t HAVE to go to the grocery, we can order online and have them delivered. Finally, people aren’t going to the grocery at the same time on a certain day of the week.

I know I don’t have to explain this stuff. You know it’s not the same. And yes people are protesting, and its not all about George Floyd. The anti maskers are all over the place like that protest in Sacramento. They were allowed to do it.

Chromeburn
08-21-2020, 04:46 PM
It's odd to me that this is an issue with gun owners. In 8 years of Bill Clinton, your guns weren't taken away, with 8 years of Barak Obama, your guns werent taken away.

Lets look at the major gun legislation that democrats have been responsible for the brady bill (background checks) and the Assault weapons ban. Both were signed into law by Bill Clinton. The Brady law still exists, the assault weapons ban was allowed to lapse by Bush, and not renewed by Obama.

Start with Sandy Hook in 2012, pulse in 2016, the vegas bump stock shooting in 2017... there is 8 full years, four of which we had a democrat for president and no single gun control legislation has been passed.

Please educate me... Everyone was certain Clinton would take your guns away, everyone was certain Obama would take your guns away. What makes you so certain that Biden will take your guns away?

Full disclosure, I'm as liberal as they come, and own a handgun, it's actually a pretty decent Glock. I keep it in my house locked up, as it's my right to do so.

Honestly, I think it’s group think and a lack of exposure to other ideas. And really no one gives a shit if the average person owns a gun (only the most extreme people care, and well you can find those for any cause). People just want them out of the hands of the crazies. They want to know their kid is safe at school or wherever. I was in Vegas for that mass shooting and four of my cousins were at the actual concert. We lead the world in mass shootings, but yet we can’t even have a conversation about solutions without it devolving into “not gonna take my guns.”

But if we have a zombie apocalypse, we should be in pretty good shape.

JAFF
08-21-2020, 07:36 PM
I click on new posts and don't check for the forum location.

I believe you. Sorry to question you, my apologies

Racehorse
08-24-2020, 06:32 AM
I believe you. Sorry to question you, my apologies

Never do it again

JAFF
08-25-2020, 09:42 PM
Never do it again
Fat chance, now

Pez
08-26-2020, 02:24 PM

So if you over generalize, I can do the same yea? How about the police in Fort Wayne taking Balin's eye with a tear gas canister to the face:

https://quincy-network.s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2020/06/thumbnail_Image-1.jpg

https://wpta21.com/2020/06/17/i-want-you-to-look-me-in-my-eye-and-say-that-youre-sorry-man-who-lost-his-eye-protesting-says-he-demands-a-response-from-the-mayor/

So he's a terrorist, right? The police asked him to leave, despite his right to be there is guaranteed in the constitution. I guess you would have us believe that he is a terrorist.

I would think if he were a terrorist, he might have, I dunno, been charged with something? Surely there was some sort of terrorist act the police witnessed that the (republican) prosecutor can, um prosecute?

See, you say every single protestor is a terrorist and I am saying every single police officer is corrupt and brutal.

Don't we both sound incredibly stupid?

Pez
08-26-2020, 02:43 PM
ok, so this thread is "Dont vote for Biden - Harris".... Thats cool, typically I would be more interested in reasons to vote for someone rather than knee jerk reason to vote against someone (here they come to get my guns!).

I found a list the other day:

1. Trump said he would impose a hiring freeze on federal employees
- Nothing has happened on this since April of 2017.

2. Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it.
- no, thisa did not happen. Trump has built 93 miles of wall and you and I have paid for it.

3. Trump said he would deport all undocumented immigrants
- no, this hasn't happened, nor has he even come up with a cohesive immigration policy

4. Trump said he would eliminate gun free zones at schools
- No, barely any progress. Some say he didnt want to create any new gun laws because the NRA likes things the way they are. the Last part is conjecture, but there are still a lot of gun-free zones in schools

5. Trump said he would invest $550 billion in infrastructure
- no, none of that happened

6. Trump said he would balance the budget "fairly quickly"
- No, 2017 was $503B, 2018 was $779B 2019 was $984B... I dont even want to think about 2020, at least there was a portion of 2020 that would not be his fault (entirely)

7. Trump said he would release his tax forms when an audit was completed
- yea, that never happened

8. Trump said he would enact term limits
- nothing but crickets

9. Trump said he would increase the size of the Army to 540,000 active duty soldiers.
- there are currently 475,000 soldiers in the US Army, unchanged since 2016. Trump actually diverted military funding to build his 93 miles of wall (state of emergency). Note that the border between US and mexico is 1954 miles long. He has spent $11 billion so far, $20 million per mile, and he has 1856 miles to go.

Lets give him a bit of credit for the economy. He has kept the ship from foundering, one has to admit that the actions of his predecessor had something to do with it, but sure, lets give him some credit. I do think it's incredibly foolish to cut taxes in a growing economy, but surely he has people around him that would help him understand how it all works.

Oh, those people around him...in the last 3.5 years, his staff has had a turnover rate of 89%. 40% of these positions have turned over more than once.

But yea, there is a microscopic chance within a microscopic chance that Biden might take your guns. Hard to risk it.

(credit to Leigh Morris, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, Aug 2020)

Oh, forgot, he was suppossed to repeal and replace Obamacare. He didn't do that either. He actually promised that twice... once when he was elected and again on Fox news about two months ago. His first promise seemed in good faith, his second promise was just complete bullshit.

JAFF
08-26-2020, 07:35 PM
Trump also shut down the pandemic office set up by GW Bush. They had a pre built playbook and plan. 180 000 deaths later, a broken economy, exhausted medical professionals, and a struggling ed system, he basically failed this nation. The buck stops at POTUS’ desk. How can he be re elected?

Oh, and senators from bth sides concluded that Trumps campaign colluded with the Russians.

Spike
08-26-2020, 08:00 PM
So if you over generalize, I can do the same yea? How about the police in Fort Wayne taking Balin's eye with a tear gas canister to the face:

https://quincy-network.s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2020/06/thumbnail_Image-1.jpg

https://wpta21.com/2020/06/17/i-want-you-to-look-me-in-my-eye-and-say-that-youre-sorry-man-who-lost-his-eye-protesting-says-he-demands-a-response-from-the-mayor/

So he's a terrorist, right? The police asked him to leave, despite his right to be there is guaranteed in the constitution. I guess you would have us believe that he is a terrorist.

I would think if he were a terrorist, he might have, I dunno, been charged with something? Surely there was some sort of terrorist act the police witnessed that the (republican) prosecutor can, um prosecute?

See, you say every single protestor is a terrorist and I am saying every single police officer is corrupt and brutal.

Don't we both sound incredibly stupid?

I never said every protestor was a terrorist. I have even made the comment that I am all for peaceful protests.

Maniac
08-28-2020, 07:00 PM
ok, so this thread is "Dont vote for Biden - Harris".... Thats cool, typically I would be more interested in reasons to vote for someone rather than knee jerk reason to vote against someone (here they come to get my guns!).

I found a list the other day:

1. Trump said he would impose a hiring freeze on federal employees
- Nothing has happened on this since April of 2017.

2. Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it.
- no, thisa did not happen. Trump has built 93 miles of wall and you and I have paid for it.

3. Trump said he would deport all undocumented immigrants
- no, this hasn't happened, nor has he even come up with a cohesive immigration policy

4. Trump said he would eliminate gun free zones at schools
- No, barely any progress. Some say he didnt want to create any new gun laws because the NRA likes things the way they are. the Last part is conjecture, but there are still a lot of gun-free zones in schools

5. Trump said he would invest $550 billion in infrastructure
- no, none of that happened

6. Trump said he would balance the budget "fairly quickly"
- No, 2017 was $503B, 2018 was $779B 2019 was $984B... I dont even want to think about 2020, at least there was a portion of 2020 that would not be his fault (entirely)

7. Trump said he would release his tax forms when an audit was completed
- yea, that never happened

8. Trump said he would enact term limits
- nothing but crickets

9. Trump said he would increase the size of the Army to 540,000 active duty soldiers.
- there are currently 475,000 soldiers in the US Army, unchanged since 2016. Trump actually diverted military funding to build his 93 miles of wall (state of emergency). Note that the border between US and mexico is 1954 miles long. He has spent $11 billion so far, $20 million per mile, and he has 1856 miles to go.

Lets give him a bit of credit for the economy. He has kept the ship from foundering, one has to admit that the actions of his predecessor had something to do with it, but sure, lets give him some credit. I do think it's incredibly foolish to cut taxes in a growing economy, but surely he has people around him that would help him understand how it all works.

Oh, those people around him...in the last 3.5 years, his staff has had a turnover rate of 89%. 40% of these positions have turned over more than once.

But yea, there is a microscopic chance within a microscopic chance that Biden might take your guns. Hard to risk it.

(credit to Leigh Morris, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, Aug 2020)

Oh, forgot, he was suppossed to repeal and replace Obamacare. He didn't do that either. He actually promised that twice... once when he was elected and again on Fox news about two months ago. His first promise seemed in good faith, his second promise was just complete bullshit.

Good points.

Not only has he not released his taxes as he said he "gladly would", but he filed lawsuits to stop them from getting released. Do Trump supporters not find this odd at all that someone would claim they would happily release their returns and then fights like hell to not allow their release? Oh and he was not under audit. That was a lie.

Not only has he not replaced Obamacare, but he has no actual proposal for a replacement system for it.

As far as the turnover on his staff, let's look and see what those people who were around him closely quite a bit think of him:

Sean Hannity: “Trump is a batshit crazy person,”

Miles Taylor former DHS chief : "He was one of the most unfocused and undisciplined senior executives I’ve ever encountered. I came away completely convinced, based on firsthand experience, that the president was ill-equipped, and wouldn’t become equipped, to do his job effectively. And what’s worse was actively doing damage to our security."

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader”

White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump “an idiot” and said he thought the president was “unhinged”

Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed that Trump is a “racist, misogynist and bigot”

Ann Coulter called Trump a "complete moron" and "The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office "

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an “idiot”

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child”

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “moron”

Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was “dumb as shit”

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Trump was a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner”

That's what his close friends/advisors think of him. I don't see how people fall for that con man.

JAFF
08-28-2020, 08:33 PM
Good points.

Not only has he not released his taxes as he said he "gladly would", but he filed lawsuits to stop them from getting released. Do Trump supporters not find this odd at all that someone would claim they would happily release their returns and then fights like hell to not allow their release? Oh and he was not under audit. That was a lie.

Not only has he not replaced Obamacare, but he has no actual proposal for a replacement system for it.

As far as the turnover on his staff, let's look and see what those people who were around him closely quite a bit think of him:

Miles Taylor former DHS chief : "He was one of the most unfocused and undisciplined senior executives I’ve ever encountered. I came away completely convinced, based on firsthand experience, that the president was ill-equipped, and wouldn’t become equipped, to do his job effectively. And what’s worse was actively doing damage to our security."

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader”

White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump “an idiot” and said he thought the president was “unhinged”

Ann Coulter called Trump a "complete moron" and "The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office "

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an “idiot”

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child”

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Trump was a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner”

That's what his close friends/advisors think of him. I don't see how people fall for that con man.

He tells them what they want to hear

Chromeburn
08-31-2020, 01:49 PM
Hey guys I just want to say I hope we can keep this discussion civil and open-minded to exchange ideas. I think part of the problem today is a lack of civil discourse on issues. Either side shuts down and withdraws or it turns into a screaming match of insults. And polarization results in nothing getting fixed. I am really not in favor of that, all it does is create bitterness. Just my 2 cents.

Chromeburn
08-31-2020, 04:37 PM
Good points.

People underestimate Trump because he excels in the most important area in order to get elected, messaging. He is a master at delivering a message and beating it into peoples brains. There are numerous videos on youtube analyzing his style and delivery. He is a very good salesman, especially when it comes to himself, and knows how to put on a show. Although that speech at the RNC was boring and out of character.

But once you get past tha, all you see is a guy who likes to argue but doesn't really know anything. He is good at comebacks and one liners, but when pressed he can't give definitive answers.

Everything Trump knows (https://www.youtube.com/embed/sR3f95BGIiA)

Even when asked about the bible, he literally doesn't know any bible passages. You don't have to be religious to be president. But he lies and says it is his favorite book. Yet can't name a single verse.

The Bible is the bestest book and my favorite. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE)

This next video is an interesting piece. Basically this investigative reporter fed Trump false information about the casino business to see how he would react. This is basic business sense and things Trump should know and call bullshit on. He not only didn't know it was BS, he embraced it and started using it. Found here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8bAHb4yVko). But I really reccommend watching this because just about everythign this guy predicted has come true. And if you're wondering about his background, he states it, he is republican, not particulary political. He is a pulitzer winning jounalist, and has been covering Trump for nearly 30 years.

If you can't sit through it, go to the 47:20 mark for some telling predictions.

Colts And Orioles
09-01-2020, 04:23 PM
o

From the master ........ 24 years ago, in 1996 ........

“Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens ...... this is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. And term-limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

o

Pez
09-02-2020, 08:50 AM
This post finds me a bit jaded and melancholy today. Here's our covid story, assume a family of four, living in same house with one shower:

1. Pez got a runny nose on 25th august, then on 26th august, was aching as if he had a fever but did not present with a fever, was down for the count, slept 16 straight hours, then felt better by end of day 26th

2. 12 year old son came home from school complaining his head hurt on 26th. He had water and acetaminophen and went to bed. Called in to school on 27th (Thursday is one of the 3x days he is physically supposed to go to school).

3. other two pez family members feel fine, normal and healthy

4. A houseguest came over for dinner on Sunday 23rd. Houseguest called a couple days later and said she had a fever, chest and nasal congestion, and lost her sense of taste. She had just returned from her covid test on 27th (thursday)

5. So Pez decided it was prudent to get everyone tested and was able to do so by Friday 28th. (2 days after my initial symptoms, two days after Pex Jr's sons initial symptoms)

6. Houseguest (the dinner guest from monday 23rd) got her positive results back on Monday, 31st

7. Family of four got test results back on tuesday, 1 sep:

Pez: positive, symptoms markedly improving
Jr. Pez: positive, symptoms improving, but more slowly
Mrs. Pez: positive, no symptoms at all
Daughter Pez: negative, no symptoms at all

So why the hell is this post in the political thread??? Well....

1. My kids go to two different schools within the same school system. Each school has slightly different rules as to how long the kids should be quarantined before they will be allowed to go back to school.

2. CDC and ISDH say that a positive test (and symptoms) means that you need to quarantine for 10 days from your first symptom, after which you will no longer be contagious. The CDC and ISDH do not have guidelines for how Long you should quarantine with a postive test and no symptoms (it's 10 days from the test btw)

3. So my quarantine is done this friday the 4th, however I will still be exposed to my son, who is supposed to stay quarantined until 5th, and will still be exposed to my wife, who is to be quarantined until 14th.

4. Should be daughter stay quarantined 14 days after the last person's quarantine has ended? theoretically, my daughter could get covid 2 days before that ends, and then give it back to all of us.

In any case, I'm presenting some confusion here...

My city government (in the form of my school corporation) is failing because they are not presenting consistent information to parents about their policies. My state government is failing as they have clearly opened schools far too early (they have already back tracked from one of the in-person days).
My federal government is failing because the information it is presenting is inconsistent and inaccurate.

Until Pez in northeast Indiana can go to a single website and find out precisely how long I need to quarantine my children:

- Trump can talk all he wants about when he closed the border to China, he is still failing, because I cannot get the information I need.
- Eric Holcomb can issue the 3rd continuation of stage 4.5, but I still cant get the information I need.
- Tom Henry can put together is one-page link of Covid resources but I still don't know precisely how long I should quarantine my kids.

So has our government failed us in their response to COVID-19. Yes, they have. They have done so across all political parties and across all levels of government.

The worst part is that they are still failing. The length of time a family should quarantine itself should be known, bulletproof and 100% unequivocal. We've been working on this covid thing for 9 months.

omahacolt
09-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Glad you all are ok, Pez

JAFF
09-02-2020, 04:12 PM
This post finds me a bit jaded and melancholy today. Here's our covid story, assume a family of four, living in same house with one shower:

1. Pez got a runny nose on 25th august, then on 26th august, was aching as if he had a fever but did not present with a fever, was down for the count, slept 16 straight hours, then felt better by end of day 26th

2. 12 year old son came home from school complaining his head hurt on 26th. He had water and acetaminophen and went to bed. Called in to school on 27th (Thursday is one of the 3x days he is physically supposed to go to school).

3. other two pez family members feel fine, normal and healthy

4. A houseguest came over for dinner on Sunday 23rd. Houseguest called a couple days later and said she had a fever, chest and nasal congestion, and lost her sense of taste. She had just returned from her covid test on 27th (thursday)

5. So Pez decided it was prudent to get everyone tested and was able to do so by Friday 28th. (2 days after my initial symptoms, two days after Pex Jr's sons initial symptoms)

6. Houseguest (the dinner guest from monday 23rd) got her positive results back on Monday, 31st

7. Family of four got test results back on tuesday, 1 sep:

Pez: positive, symptoms markedly improving
Jr. Pez: positive, symptoms improving, but more slowly
Mrs. Pez: positive, no symptoms at all
Daughter Pez: negative, no symptoms at all

So why the hell is this post in the political thread??? Well....

1. My kids go to two different schools within the same school system. Each school has slightly different rules as to how long the kids should be quarantined before they will be allowed to go back to school.

2. CDC and ISDH say that a positive test (and symptoms) means that you need to quarantine for 10 days from your first symptom, after which you will no longer be contagious. The CDC and ISDH do not have guidelines for how Long you should quarantine with a postive test and no symptoms (it's 10 days from the test btw)

3. So my quarantine is done this friday the 4th, however I will still be exposed to my son, who is supposed to stay quarantined until 5th, and will still be exposed to my wife, who is to be quarantined until 14th.

4. Should be daughter stay quarantined 14 days after the last person's quarantine has ended? theoretically, my daughter could get covid 2 days before that ends, and then give it back to all of us.

In any case, I'm presenting some confusion here...

My city government (in the form of my school corporation) is failing because they are not presenting consistent information to parents about their policies. My state government is failing as they have clearly opened schools far too early (they have already back tracked from one of the in-person days).
My federal government is failing because the information it is presenting is inconsistent and inaccurate.

Until Pez in northeast Indiana can go to a single website and find out precisely how long I need to quarantine my children:

- Trump can talk all he wants about when he closed the border to China, he is still failing, because I cannot get the information I need.
- Eric Holcomb can issue the 3rd continuation of stage 4.5, but I still cant get the information I need.
- Tom Henry can put together is one-page link of Covid resources but I still don't know precisely how long I should quarantine my kids.

So has our government failed us in their response to COVID-19. Yes, they have. They have done so across all political parties and across all levels of government.

The worst part is that they are still failing. The length of time a family should quarantine itself should be known, bulletproof and 100% unequivocal. We've been working on this covid thing for 9 months.

I understand completely. Back in March, when my grandkids started on line learning, my wife went to Indy to help. Basically, she didn't get home until the end of May. Between my kids and grand kids and who they might have been exposed to, she couldn't leave and I couldn't visit. So far, following the rules and not pushing boundaries, we have stayed safe.

All I can say to anyone out there is to quote the Colts GM. Put on a mask, its not about you.

Chromeburn
09-02-2020, 09:22 PM
Stay safe Pez. Its a rough time, and I wish information and guidelines were more clear.

We are about to hit a turning point with about 40 million people facing eviction, that is about 12% of the population.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/calculating-americas-eviction-crisis-up-to-40-million-people-are-at-risk-of-being-kicked-out-of-their-homes-2020-08-07

We could be looking at a homeless crisis not seen since... the great depression maybe.

Also I wanted to share a good documentary that is very illuminating.
The brainwashing of my dad (https://www.amazon.com/Brainwashing-My-Dad-Matthew-Modine/dp/B01C6AFDM6)

JAFF
09-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Stay safe Pez. Its a rough time, and I wish information and guidelines were more clear.

We are about to hit a turning point with about 40 million people facing eviction, that is about 12% of the population.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/calculating-americas-eviction-crisis-up-to-40-million-people-are-at-risk-of-being-kicked-out-of-their-homes-2020-08-07

We could be looking at a homeless crisis not seen since... the great depression maybe.

Also I wanted to share a good documentary that is very illuminating.
The brainwashing of my dad (https://www.amazon.com/Brainwashing-My-Dad-Matthew-Modine/dp/B01C6AFDM6)

There are too many dumbasses out there, you need to protect yourself. The long term effects of the virus are showing up, and its not pretty. Wear a mask, protect those you love. Darwinian evolution will sort out the idiots who thought this was a game

Kray007
09-06-2020, 07:22 PM

Spike, I know that the President keeps saying that Democrats are against guns, but tell me when, if ever, a Democratic President actually tried to regulate anything other than assault weapons?

Kray007
09-06-2020, 07:27 PM
I don't agree with everything Trump says or tweets. Is he a liar and a con man, hell yes he is. But what politician isn't?

Do you really think the democrats give two shits about you?????

I live in California and it is run by democrats. Newsome, Waters, Harris, Pelosi etc... SF use to be a great city and now there is shit on the sidewalks.

I only voted for Trump because I hated that corrupt POS Hillary. I personally don't trust anyone in the political arena. The only one I know who I can trust is myself. I just don't like the leftist agenda. Maybe I am just stupid and my wife would probably agree with you, well, not probably, she would definitely agree with you all.

Look Maniac, I only want what is best for this country and I am sure you feel the same way. Is Trump perfect, hell no he's not. He's just better than some of the democrats running against him. That's my final word on the subject.

Spike, Joe Biden's spent the entirety of his political career smack dab in the middle of the Democratic party. If he is elected President, he's not going to, all of a sudden, become the reincarnation of Joe Stalin.

Kray007
09-06-2020, 07:30 PM

Spike, or anyone, explain to me why limiting mags to 10 rounds is a bad idea? If that's Biden's worst sin against the 2nd Amendment, even the NRA should sleep soundly, tonight.

Spike
09-06-2020, 09:05 PM
Spike, or anyone, explain to me why limiting mags to 10 rounds is a bad idea? If that's Biden's worst sin against the 2nd Amendment, even the NRA should sleep soundly, tonight.

Just an example of democratically run California.

They keep chipping away the guns we can buy. Can't even buy a 10 round Ruger Bull Barrel 22 here anymore. Luckily I got one before they banned that gun. Each year, they take more guns off the list that are 10 round magazines or less.

Here's how stupid the law is here in California, a Ruger Bull Barrel 22 is illegal here, Why? But I can still buy a 40 caliber Glock, well at least for now anyways.

My fear, and maybe it is an unfounded fear, is that once they start chipping away, when will it stop?

omahacolt
09-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Just an example of democratically run California.

They keep chipping away the guns we can buy. Can't even buy a 10 round Ruger Bull Barrel 22 here anymore. Luckily I got one before they banned that gun. Each year, they take more guns off the list that are 10 round magazines or less.

Here's how stupid the law is here in California, a Ruger Bull Barrel 22 is illegal here, Why? But I can still buy a 40 caliber Glock, well at least for now anyways.

My fear, and maybe it is an unfounded fear, is that once they start chipping away, when will it stop?
Who is actually after your guns? Nobody.

JAFF
09-09-2020, 08:42 PM

Common sense will not matter.

There are far too many honest gun owners that should not be punished because of criminals.

Spike
09-15-2020, 01:29 PM

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Lyeeq17fY

omahacolt
09-16-2020, 08:49 PM
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Lyeeq17fY

I’m not watching a 14 minute video that looks like it was made by the sham wow guy

Flexo
09-21-2020, 01:44 AM
They're both senile rapists. Who gives a shit which one wins. Voting is for losers.

Flexo
09-21-2020, 01:45 AM
I implore each and every one of you to do literally anything else other than vote on November 3rd. It will be a much better use of your time.

Racehorse
09-21-2020, 06:43 AM
I implore each and every one of you to do literally anything else other than vote on November 3rd. It will be a much better use of your time.

Dumbest comment of the thread

JAFF
10-06-2020, 05:30 AM
I’m not watching a 14 minute video that looks like it was made by the sham wow guy

Wow, went deep into the past for that one

JAFF
01-07-2021, 05:48 PM
How does Biden and Harris look now?

Maniac
01-07-2021, 07:19 PM
If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America.

Who destroyed America? The fucking traitor Donald Trump, that's who.

Racehorse
01-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Who destroyed America? The fucking traitor Donald Trump, that's who.

It was not an individual who destroyed it. it was greed by businessmen, universities and healthcare administrators. They made the divide between the haves and the have nots move to a bad level. Trump was just the guy in the WH when it all fell apart.

Maniac
01-07-2021, 11:54 PM
It was not an individual who destroyed it. it was greed by businessmen, universities and healthcare administrators. They made the divide between the haves and the have nots move to a bad level. Trump was just the guy in the WH when it all fell apart.

No that's bullshit. This wasn't about the have and have nots. You didn't pay attention. These rioters stormed the Capitol to stop what they thought was an election stolen from their leader. It was purely because of Trump lying to them and feeding them false propaganda about the election being fraudulent, being stolen from him and his sheep. Trump even encouraged them to March on the Capitol. What happened yesterday was 100% on Trump and everyone in power who enabled him and went along with his lies about election fraud in order to appeal to their voting base. Trump is a traitor to this nation for what he did. He didn't give a shit about America or he would have told the fucking truth. He cared about himself and not looking like the loser he is.

Racehorse
01-08-2021, 07:50 AM
No that's bullshit. This wasn't about the have and have nots. You didn't pay attention. These rioters stormed the Capitol to stop what they thought was an election stolen from their leader. It was purely because of Trump lying to them and feeding them false propaganda about the election being fraudulent, being stolen from him and his sheep. Trump even encouraged them to March on the Capitol. What happened yesterday was 100% on Trump and everyone in power who enabled him and went along with his lies about election fraud in order to appeal to their voting base. Trump is a traitor to this nation for what he did. He didn't give a shit about America or he would have told the fucking truth. He cared about himself and not looking like the loser he is.

We are talking about two different things. What happened at the Capitol was awful. That is mostly Trump's fault. I was referring to the political divide in this country that has grown worse every year since I can remember.

Maniac
01-08-2021, 09:56 AM
We are talking about two different things. What happened at the Capitol was awful. That is mostly Trump's fault. I was referring to the political divide in this country that has grown worse every year since I can remember.

The public divide has exponentially worsened since Trump started getting into politics because everything he posted was extremely divisive. He started with the Obama birther bullshit and got a bunch of people to believe that, then all of his constant lies as president, each purposely harsh and divisive to hide his flaws and deflect everything over to the other side. This riot and attack on the Capitol was the culmination of Trump's divisive and dangerous lies. He was a cancer on this nation.

JAFF
01-10-2021, 02:53 PM
I would love for a far right christian explain how they can still support Trump after his treasonous act. This is exactly who he has always been, and will be. He will never show real remorse, or shame

Chromeburn
01-14-2021, 11:17 AM
I would love for a far right christian explain how they can still support Trump after his treasonous act. This is exactly who he has always been, and will be. He will never show real remorse, or shame

I would like to point out that there is STILL no evidence of mass voter fraud. All the claims have been looked into by lawyers on both sides, journalists, the feds, local officials, independent contractors. And dominion is going to sue the ever living hell out of these people.

JAFF
01-16-2021, 09:23 PM
I would like to point out that there is STILL no evidence of mass voter fraud. All the claims have been looked into by lawyers on both sides, journalists, the feds, local officials, independent contractors. And dominion is going to sue the ever living hell out of these people.

And I applaud those who take the LEGAL avenues available to expose those who lied and conspired to overthrow a legal election.

Spike
02-14-2022, 03:31 AM
I tried to warn you all on voting for this idiotic duo and all I caught was hell from most of you, not everyone. I hope all you who gave me hell are happy paying the higher prices for everything. Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings in the last 50 fucking years. I don't like stating this because I want America to be the best country in the world. But, this administration is a fucking joke, not a funny joke, just a fucking joke.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
02-14-2022, 10:09 AM
Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings

Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have all had moments during the first year of their presidency that their approval ratings were lower than where Biden is at right now. Click on the 390 days option at the below website and you can compare Biden's 390 day numbers with the last 13 presidents.

But yes, Biden's approval numbers are definitely on a downward trajectory.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

omahacolt
02-14-2022, 07:55 PM
I tried to warn you all on voting for this idiotic duo and all I caught was hell from most of you, not everyone. I hope all you who gave me hell are happy paying the higher prices for everything. Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings in the last 50 fucking years. I don't like stating this because I want America to be the best country in the world. But, this administration is a fucking joke, not a funny joke, just a fucking joke.

unfortunately, there was no other real choice.

biden and harris were shitty candidates but what can you do when the only other choice was trump.

Spike
02-14-2022, 08:43 PM
unfortunately, there was no other real choice.

biden and harris were shitty candidates but what can you do when the only other choice was trump.

Trump was way better than this shit show. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

omahacolt
02-14-2022, 10:42 PM
Trump was way better than this shit show. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

We are still paying for the trump damage. You think inflation is just because of Biden? Look at all the money trump spent.

I am not defending the incompetence of Biden but all these corporations are reporting record profits. That has nothing to do with inflation. We are paying more because businesses see the opportunity and took it.

Biden and Harris suck. But rest assured they won’t actively try to overthrow the government like your hero.

Spike
02-15-2022, 04:07 AM
We are still paying for the trump damage. You think inflation is just because of Biden? Look at all the money trump spent.

I am not defending the incompetence of Biden but all these corporations are reporting record profits. That has nothing to do with inflation. We are paying more because businesses see the opportunity and took it.

Biden and Harris suck. But rest assured they won’t actively try to overthrow the government like your hero.

Ah well, we will just have to agree to disagree. I just know that from my perspective, we were way better off under Trump than this shit show. And Trump is not my hero, I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she made it through.

omahacolt
02-15-2022, 10:39 AM
Ah well, we will just have to agree to disagree. I just know that from my perspective, we were way better off under Trump than this shit show. And Trump is not my hero, I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she made it through.

Well most of trump was pre Covid when things were going great. So that’s not really apples and oranges. But I completely understand anyone underwhelmed by biden and Kamala

Spike
02-23-2022, 03:43 AM
Well most of trump was pre Covid when things were going great. So that’s not really apples and oranges. But I completely understand anyone underwhelmed by biden and Kamala

Underwhelmed, that's an understatement. Fuck, both of them suck to high heaven. Biden is too old, and not mentally fit anymore. Kamala is who she as always been, a dumb fuck who accomplishes nothing. I care about America and the great citizens of this country, these two shit heads don't.

Lov2fish
03-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Underwhelmed, that's an understatement. Fuck, both of them suck to high heaven. Biden is too old, and not mentally fit anymore. Kamala is who she as always been, a dumb fuck who accomplishes nothing. I care about America and the great citizens of this country, these two shit heads don't.

Biden/Harris have been complete abject failures, period, end of story. No gray areas, they are horrible and in way over their head. Its like watching Sesame Street when the dumb ass gets on TV and tries to put 4 words together. It is embarrassing and anyone who voted for those two should just quit voting. He said he was gonna fuck shit up and he followed through with it. My surprised face!!

omahacolt
03-03-2022, 07:30 PM
Biden/Harris have been complete abject failures, period, end of story. No gray areas, they are horrible and in way over their head. Its like watching Sesame Street when the dumb ass gets on TV and tries to put 4 words together. It is embarrassing and anyone who voted for those two should just quit voting. He said he was gonna fuck shit up and he followed through with it. My surprised face!!

well there was no other alternative. your guy tried to overthrow the government so i guess a failure is better than no more democracy.

Lov2fish
03-03-2022, 07:44 PM
well there was no other alternative. your guy tried to overthrow the government so i guess a failure is better than no more democracy.

He ain't my guy. I am not that slow. I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgenson. I would rather have my testicles raked with a rusty cheese grater than to vote for what has been tossed at us. There were options, your party loyalty wouldn't allow you to think for yourself when it mattered most.

omahacolt
03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
He ain't my guy. I am not that slow. I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgenson. I would rather have my testicles raked with a rusty cheese grater than to vote for what has been tossed at us. There were options, your party loyalty wouldn't allow you to think for yourself when it mattered most.

jo jorgenson didn't win.

reasoning was we could live through 4 years of biden. this country may not have lasted 4 more of trump.

pretty simple choice.

Lov2fish
03-03-2022, 07:51 PM
jo jorgenson didn't win.

reasoning was we could live through 4 years of biden. this country may not have lasted 4 more of trump.

pretty simple choice.

She didn't win cause people voted for Biden/Trump and thought it was the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil there is no lessor. I can't make people smarter.

omahacolt
03-03-2022, 07:52 PM
She didn't win cause people voted for Biden/Trump and thought it was the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil there is no lessor. I can't make people smarter.

that is simply not true and baffling that you would say that.

Puck
03-03-2022, 08:49 PM
Doesn't matter.

246 days and counting we will have a new congress and senate and impeachment hearings will be swift and decisive

omahacolt
03-04-2022, 06:42 PM
Doesn't matter.

246 days and counting we will have a new congress and senate and impeachment hearings will be swift and decisive

impeached for?

JAFF
03-04-2022, 09:05 PM

Not slow? You are a glacier

JAFF
03-04-2022, 09:07 PM

I have never heard her name until today.

Lov2fish
03-05-2022, 12:09 PM
I have never heard her name until today.

Cause you are not smart enough to actually research. You were stuck with the fucking sloth Biden because that was all you was interested in, a Democrat. Nothing else mattered to you except it had a D in front of it.

Slow? Yea sure. You're a slow learner. I can't fix that, you lack the mental capability to grow.

JAFF
03-05-2022, 05:30 PM
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfuLvWHahA

JAFF
03-05-2022, 05:31 PM
impeached for?
Stop making sense

Spike
03-13-2022, 01:07 AM
I always hate people who say I told you so, but damn, I fucking told you so. I post this while I'm putting gas in my truck at $6.00 a gallon. And no, it's not Russia's fault for our inflation even though Biden claims it is. This administration is a horrible fucking nightmare.

JAFF
03-13-2022, 01:02 PM
I always hate people who say I told you so, but damn, I fucking told you so. I post this while I'm putting gas in my truck at $6.00 a gallon. And no, it's not Russia's fault for our inflation even though Biden claims it is. This administration is a horrible fucking nightmare.

Wtf? The price of oil is directly related to its availability. The entire world has shut off the russian supply of oil AND natural gas. Supply goes down, price goes up.

Btw, Biden initially didnt put a boycott on of US purchases oil russian oil. We only buy about 1% of russian crude, so its not affect the russkies. But less availability, even 1% drives up prices.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/09/biden-gas-prices-ukraine/9412009002/?gnt-cfr=1

This is from the Trump admin letting Putin do whatever he wanted. Trump wanted the US to leave NATO, giving the worlds biggest asshole a free hand.

How serious is this? The Swiss, who did business with the Italians and Nazis in WW 2, claiming they were neutral, have picked to side with NATO.

This is not Bidens fault. This is 95% of the industrial nation calling bullshit on Putin.

I will say this now, no I dont want US troops fighting in Europe. This is Europes problem, and the need to fight their own battles. This is why NATO was created. Give them guns, aircraft, bullets, missiles, and $$$.

Racehorse
03-13-2022, 01:39 PM
Wtf? The price of oil is directly related to its availability. The entire world has shut off the russian supply of oil AND natural gas. Supply goes down, price goes up.

Btw, Biden initially didnt put a boycott on of US purchases oil russian oil. We only buy about 1% of russian crude, so its not affect the russkies. But less availability, even 1% drives up prices.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/09/biden-gas-prices-ukraine/9412009002/?gnt-cfr=1

This is from the Trump admin letting Putin do whatever he wanted. Trump wanted the US to leave NATO, giving the worlds biggest asshole a free hand.

How serious is this? The Swiss, who did business with the Italians and Nazis in WW 2, claiming they were neutral, have picked to side with NATO.

This is not Bidens fault. This is 95% of the industrial nation calling bullshit on Putin.

I will say this now, no I dont want US troops fighting in Europe. This is Europes problem, and the need to fight their own battles. This is why NATO was created. Give them guns, aircraft, bullets, missiles, and $$$.

The last part is the only part I agree with.

JAFF
03-13-2022, 02:18 PM
The last part is the only part I agree with.

Sorry the facts are inconvenient for you. I cited the direct quote from the President

Heres more

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-spikes-2008-highs-us-europe-mull-russian-oil-import-ban-iran-delay-2022-03-07/

https://fortune.com/2022/03/07/oil-gas-prices-how-high-russia-sanctions/

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22949683/russia-ukraine-gas-prices-oil-inflation-stock-market

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2022/02/25/russias-invasion-of-ukraine-has-sent-energy-prices-soaring-heres-how-high-oil-could-rise/?sh=1ab02cc53f25

Spike
03-13-2022, 04:33 PM

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!

I'm not reading any propaganda bullshit, same as I don't read any of the covid propaganda bullshit. I just know that this administration has been a shit show from the beginning. Gas prices are only part of how terrible this administration as been.

The dem's always try and drag Trump into the equation. This shit didn't happen during his 4 years in office. Trump is not the president right now, blame the motherfucker who is. Biden is a dementia ridden fuck head and Kamala is even worst.

Sometimes it's ok to admit when you are wrong Jaff. Quit riding a dead horse. Hell, I did it with Wentz.

Racehorse
03-13-2022, 04:55 PM
Sorry the facts are inconvenient for you. I cited the direct quote from the President

Heres more

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-spikes-2008-highs-us-europe-mull-russian-oil-import-ban-iran-delay-2022-03-07/

https://fortune.com/2022/03/07/oil-gas-prices-how-high-russia-sanctions/

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22949683/russia-ukraine-gas-prices-oil-inflation-stock-market

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2022/02/25/russias-invasion-of-ukraine-has-sent-energy-prices-soaring-heres-how-high-oil-could-rise/?sh=1ab02cc53f25

I forgot that politicians don't lie.

JAFF
03-13-2022, 05:07 PM

OPEC sets the price of oil. Less oil on the market drives up the price. Too bad you cant deal with 21st century economics. No, it was the same in the 1970s.

JAFF
03-13-2022, 06:08 PM
Former President Donald Trump said there is "a lot of love" behind Russian President Vladimir Putin's efforts to make "his country larger" on Sunday as Russian troops continued to invade Ukraine.

Really? Lots of love.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-says-lot-of-love-behind-putin-wanting-to-make-his-country-larger/ar-AAV0OtK

Some critics, however, took issue with Trump's use of "a lot of love," pointing to the widespread destruction and thousands of casualties the invasion has caused in Ukraine.

"Does his love extend to the maternity hospitals and cancer hospitals he's bombing?" wrote Twitter user @dkxkee.

JAFF
03-14-2022, 06:27 AM

You forgot its about money and those with the oil make the rules

Racehorse
03-14-2022, 09:38 AM
OPEC sets the price of oil. Less oil on the market drives up the price. Too bad you cant deal with 21st century economics. No, it was the same in the 1970s.

Keep spinning. Maybe you will be right before too long.

Racehorse
03-14-2022, 09:43 AM
You forgot its about money and those with the oil make the rules

Well, we had a lot of oil coming down the pipeline before the Senile-in-Chief shut it down.

JAFF
03-14-2022, 01:46 PM
Well, we had a lot of oil coming down the pipeline before the Senile-in-Chief shut it down.

Thats right. We dont have a shortage, but the world does. Oil prices are set by OPEC, not the president.

This is not caused by our country, fat donnie could not fix this neither can biden

Racehorse
03-14-2022, 02:17 PM
Thats right. We dont have a shortage, but the world does. Oil prices are set by OPEC, not the president.

This is not caused by our country, fat donnie could not fix this neither can biden

Mental gymnastics are your specialty.

JAFF
03-14-2022, 04:07 PM
Mental gymnastics are your specialty.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/08/determining-oil-prices.asp

https://www.thebalance.com/how-are-oil-prices-determined-3305650

Facts suck

Spike
03-14-2022, 04:09 PM

Damn Jaff, what are you 12 years old? fat donnie? Shit, none of this garbage would be happening under Trump. Why the fuck do you think Putin waited this long to invade Ukraine? Because Biden is a weak kneed political hack. Countries don't respect Biden, look at Saudi Arabia, won't even take his damn phone calls. I like what Trump said to that North Korean ass hole dictator. My Nuclear button is bigger than yours, absolute classic.

Biden/Harris are total failures. He totally fucked up the Afganistan withdrawal, just to mention one of his many failures.

Spike
03-14-2022, 04:16 PM
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/08/determining-oil-prices.asp

https://www.thebalance.com/how-are-oil-prices-determined-3305650

Facts suck

Here is the one fact that I give a shit about. The country was way better off with Trump than Biden, and that's not even debatable. Hell democrats are now having voter's remorse over voting for that POS.

JAFF
03-14-2022, 06:18 PM
Here is the one fact that I give a shit about. The country was way better off with Trump than Biden, and that's not even debatable. Hell democrats are now having voter's remorse over voting for that POS.

We would be in the same place in terms of oil and gas prices, Trump or Biden.

All of NATO, along with most nations on the planet are not doing business with Russia. Even the Swiss have shut off financial access. Right now Putin is begging China for help.

The Russians are not our friends. I am wiling to see prices rise in order to put Putin in his place. If we can break this criminal with $$$ and not bullets, it will be a step forward for the planet.

Racehorse
03-14-2022, 09:24 PM
We would be in the same place in terms of oil and gas prices, Trump or Biden.

All of NATO, along with most nations on the planet are not doing business with Russia. Even the Swiss have shut off financial access. Right now Putin is begging China for help.

The Russians are not our friends. I am wiling to see prices rise in order to put Putin in his place. If we can break this criminal with $$$ and not bullets, it will be a step forward for the planet.

No. You keep conveniently forgetting the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline. That was Biden. He is a failure.

Spike
03-15-2022, 01:07 AM
No. You keep conveniently forgetting the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline. That was Biden. He is a failure.

He is an absolute failure along with Kamala. If I voted for Biden, hell, I just threw up, I would admit that I fucked up royally. Unfortunately, you have dems who would rather make excuses than admit they were wrong. That's a big part of the major problem in this country.

JAFF
03-15-2022, 07:39 PM
He is an absolute failure along with Kamala. If I voted for Biden, hell, I just threw up, I would admit that I fucked up royally. Unfortunately, you have dems who would rather make excuses than admit they were wrong. That's a big part of the major problem in this country.

1. Oil is below $100 a barrel, and biden is still in office. How did that happen?

2. The Keystone has been an on and off problem for over 20 years. Its has not stopped the flow pff oil from the northwest. It happens to travel on the Burlington Northern railroad. Go google who owns it and makes a shit ton of money.

3. OPEC dictates the price of oil. The panic buying has stopped and the price has fallen. This happens every time some wall street dumb ass thinks they can make a fast buck

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/

omahacolt
03-16-2022, 12:41 PM

what active pipeline did biden shut down?

omahacolt
03-16-2022, 12:42 PM

anyone voting for biden didn't fuck up.

it kept trump out of office which would have possibly been the end of democracy in the united states

Racehorse
03-16-2022, 04:43 PM

it kept trump out of office which would have possibly been the end of democracy in the united states

While I doubt you are correct, I know quite a few rabid supporters of his that would have liked that option. I have no idea why people think a POTUS should be in office longer than two terms.

Racehorse
03-16-2022, 04:50 PM
what active pipeline did biden shut down?

On January 24, 2017, President Donald Trump took action intended to permit the pipeline's completion, whereupon TC Energy suspended their NAFTA Chapter 11 action.[108]

On January 18, 2018, TransCanada announced they had secured commitments to ship 500,000 barrels (79,000 m3) per day for 20 years.[109]

On January 20, 2021, President Joe Biden revoked the permit for the pipeline on his first day in office.[110] On June 9, 2021, the project was abandoned by TC Energy.[22][23]

Semantics. The pipeline's permit was revoked by Biden before it was operational. Odds are it would have been up and running by now.

rcubed
03-16-2022, 06:01 PM
While I doubt you are correct, I know quite a few rabid supporters of his that would have liked that option. I have no idea why people think a POTUS should be in office longer than two terms.
because 4 out of 5 people are stupid.

omahacolt
03-16-2022, 06:58 PM
Semantics. The pipeline's permit was revoked by Biden before it was operational. Odds are it would have been up and running by now.

i would argue it isn't semantics. it doesn't matter

the cost of gas is a result of oil companies wanting to make record profits. just like most of the other "inflation" issues.

take a gander around and see how all of these companies are killing it

Spike
03-16-2022, 08:50 PM

The hell they didn't fuck up. Life is so great under the Biden administration.

End of democracy? Come on Omaha, you're smarter than that shit.

Spike
03-16-2022, 09:09 PM

And most of these people you refer to as stupid are liberal democrats. I live in California and these stupid fucking liberal democrats have fucked up this once great state. And now these stupid fucking liberal democrats are fucking up the whole country.

Lov2fish
03-16-2022, 09:17 PM
And most of these people you refer to as stupid are liberal democrats. I live in California and these stupid fucking liberal democrats have fucked up this once great state. And now these stupid fucking liberal democrats are fucking up the whole country.

Keep em West please. Indy has enough little useless cucks already.

JAFF
03-17-2022, 08:37 AM

No, the native tribes were going to keep dragging the pipeline and Fed into court about treaty violations. The far left green groups would file more injunctions over pollution.

FYI, Im for the pipeline. There are pipeline already in place across reservation land, they were using the same easements to transit the country. Pipelines are safer than moving oil by train.

A pipeline wont change the price of oil. What could be moved by that pipeline is minuscule compared to Russias total output that has been blocked by the rest of the world. Now that the profiteering commodities brokers have made their quick $$$ the price is dropping as the Arabs are upping production.

Yes gas is expensive. But we are witnessing some new. Putin wants to go back in time to the 70s, but the rest of the world isnt having any of that. Think, if all the nations recognized the dangers os the nazis, and shut off their imports, strangled their access to resources, it would be a different world now.

If we can stop the russians using $$$ rather than bombs, Im for it. The only country interested in helping Putin is China. That should tell people we need to stop doing business with them

Racehorse
03-17-2022, 09:46 AM
No, the native tribes were going to keep dragging the pipeline and Fed into court about treaty violations. The far left green groups would file more injunctions over pollution.

FYI, Im for the pipeline. There are pipeline already in place across reservation land, they were using the same easements to transit the country. Pipelines are safer than moving oil by train.

A pipeline wont change the price of oil. What could be moved by that pipeline is minuscule compared to Russias total output that has been blocked by the rest of the world. Now that the profiteering commodities brokers have made their quick $$$ the price is dropping as the Arabs are upping production.

Yes gas is expensive. But we are witnessing some new. Putin wants to go back in time to the 70s, but the rest of the world isnt having any of that. Think, if all the nations recognized the dangers os the nazis, and shut off their imports, strangled their access to resources, it would be a different world now.

If we can stop the russians using $$$ rather than bombs, Im for it. The only country interested in helping Putin is China. That should tell people we need to stop doing business with them

Glad you are not a total moron. I agree with most of this. However, do you know which nation is the biggest producer of oil in the world?

rcubed
03-17-2022, 11:04 AM
ah. I see you fit into the 4 I referred to .

Spike
03-17-2022, 12:30 PM
ah. I see you fit into the 4 I referred to .

Yep, I see how I fit into your narrative as being stupid. I'm one of the many who are your worst fucking nightmare. Apparently, you are a liberal democrat/republican. It's NOT stupid to want what is best for this country.

I'm going to leave it at this. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins have all served in the military to give dumb asses like you the opportunity to spout the dumb fucking shit that comes out of your mouth.

I'm not the stupid one, you are.

Spike
03-17-2022, 12:47 PM
Keep em West please. Indy has enough little useless cucks already.

I'm trying brother. I'm strong, but the burden is killing me. LOL. NY and Cal are bought and paid for, that's why we are all suffering at this time.

rcubed
03-17-2022, 01:08 PM
Yep, I see how I fit into your narrative as being stupid. I'm one of the many who are your worst fucking nightmare. Apparently, you are a liberal democrat/republican. It's NOT stupid to want what is best for this country.

I'm going to leave it at this. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins have all served in the military to give dumb asses like you the opportunity to spout the dumb fucking shit that comes out of your mouth.

I'm not the stupid one, you are.
ok. but you understand that people have differing views on what is "best" for the country.

and thank you and your family for you service. I do truly appreciate it. Several of my family members have served and I work directly with the navy.

omahacolt
03-17-2022, 03:08 PM
The hell they didn't fuck up. Life is so great under the Biden administration.

End of democracy? Come on Omaha, you're smarter than that shit.

the plan was in place to dismiss the election. installing trump as an unelected president. Pence wouldn't go for it. this isn't an opinion. this is a fact.

having a bad biden presidency is not worse than the end of democracy in the US

omahacolt
03-17-2022, 03:13 PM
I'm trying brother. I'm strong, but the burden is killing me. LOL. NY and Cal are bought and paid for, that's why we are all suffering at this time.

new york and california pay for all these "smart" red states that have their hand outs. funny thing about republicans, rarely do they walk the walk.

i wouldn't want to live in either state but they are propping up some very stupid states. see kentucky for example. or really any bible belt, low education red state.

Colts And Orioles
03-17-2022, 03:33 PM
New York and California pay for all these "smart" red states that have their hand-outs. Funny thing about Republicans, rarely do they walk the walk.

I wouldn't want to live in either state, but they are propping up some very stupid states ...... see Kentucky, for example, or really any Bible Belt, low-education red state.

o

People in Arkansas love the state of Mississippi ...... they prevent them from being the least-educated state in the nation.

o

JAFF
03-17-2022, 03:46 PM
the plan was in place to dismiss the election. installing trump as an unelected president. Pence wouldn't go for it. this isn't an opinion. this is a fact.

Thank you, excellent response.

JAFF
03-17-2022, 03:55 PM
Glad you are not a total moron. I agree with most of this. However, do you know which nation is the biggest producer of oil in the world?

The US. Russia produces almost as much. So when 10 million barrels of oil are blocked, and removed from the world market, the PRICE GOES UP.

Its not algebra. Thank you for making my point.

And it will continue to drop as the US and the Saudis and other opec nations ramp up production. It takes time.

Spike
03-17-2022, 06:07 PM

Yeah, live your lies. I'm done in this thread. Fuck Pence and everyone who is a liberal democrat. Adios, I'm gone.

rcubed
03-17-2022, 07:48 PM
Yeah, live your lies. I'm done in this thread. Fuck Pence and everyone who is a liberal democrat. Adios, I'm gone.

1. Cant handle the opposing view
2. Yells childishly, insults
3. Cant deal with facts
4. Gets angry and leaves

Sounds about right.

JAFF
03-17-2022, 09:37 PM
1. Cant handle the opposing view
2. Yells childishly, insults
3. Cant deal with facts
4. Gets angry and leaves

Sounds about right.

Facts suck.

Lov2fish
03-17-2022, 10:24 PM

The irony of typing that while supporting Biden as a viable solution cause you dislike Trump. I dislike Trump, but I actually voted for a candidate with an IQ higher than that of a hammer.

JAFF
03-18-2022, 09:38 AM
The irony of typing that while supporting Biden as a viable solution cause you dislike Trump. I dislike Trump, but I actually voted for a candidate with an IQ higher than that of a hammer.

That wouldnt be trump. Listen to him talk. For an “educated” man, he has a limited vocabulary. To paraphrase him, “I know all the good words”.

Racehorse
03-18-2022, 10:13 AM
The US. Russia produces almost as much. So when 10 million barrels of oil are blocked, and removed from the world market, the PRICE GOES UP.

Its not algebra. Thank you for making my point.

And it will continue to drop as the US and the Saudis and other opec nations ramp up production. It takes time.

Took you an awful long time to Google this. :D

It wouldn't take long to ramp up production if we had a means of moving it. Oh, yeah. :rolleyes:

Racehorse
03-18-2022, 10:16 AM

Trump is an idiot with a rabid base. Even then, his policies were better than what we have now. He just doesn't know how to be polite to those he disagrees with, and it doesn't sit well with me for a POTUS to act like that. if we do it here, it is what it is. To put it on display for the world is unbecoming.

omahacolt
03-18-2022, 10:44 AM

that is what actually happened

you can refuse to believe it but it doesn't change the fact that that was the plan and that was what happened.

trumpers just never can see the truth. they just won't accept reality. its amazing how easily people become brainwashed

omahacolt
03-18-2022, 10:50 AM
Trump is an idiot with a rabid base. Even then, his policies were better than what we have now. He just doesn't know how to be polite to those he disagrees with, and it doesn't sit well with me for a POTUS to act like that. if we do it here, it is what it is. To put it on display for the world is unbecoming.

i still fail to see what biden has actually accomplished that makes him so bad. i think his lack of doing shit is what makes him bad. he hasn't accomplished jack shit of what he ran on.

im tired of politicians and parties saying this and that and get into office and nothing. or what they do get done is a fraction of what they promised.

i don't recall anyone bitching when trump was spending insane amounts of money. never heard a peep about inflation.

Lov2fish
03-18-2022, 11:13 AM
i still fail to see what biden has actually accomplished that makes him so bad. i think his lack of doing shit is what makes him bad. he hasn't accomplished jack shit of what he ran on.

im tired of politicians and parties saying this and that and get into office and nothing. or what they do get done is a fraction of what they promised.

i don't recall anyone bitching when trump was spending insane amounts of money. never heard a peep about inflation.

I railed him every single day for racking up 7 trillion dollars in deficit spending. He was on a steady pace of surpassing the two worse on deficit spending, Bush and Obama. He would have done it in two less years at the pace he was if he would have gotten a 2nd term.

Racehorse
03-18-2022, 01:45 PM

I don't think he has accomplished anything good, either. As to the rest, most of us are sick of empty promises. That is one thing the Trump fans point to, that Trump kept a lot of his promises.

As to the Trump spending, I agree. he did it wrong, although the majority of the country begged for him to take action to prop the economy. Anyone with a brain knew it would come home to roost.

omahacolt
03-18-2022, 05:18 PM
I don't think he has accomplished anything good, either. As to the rest, most of us are sick of empty promises. That is one thing the Trump fans point to, that Trump kept a lot of his promises.

As to the Trump spending, I agree. he did it wrong, although the majority of the country begged for him to take action to prop the economy. Anyone with a brain knew it would come home to roost.

i guess i don't see the trump promises that were kept.

-no wall and what was built wasn't paid for by mexico
-still waiting on that health care reform that was always 2 weeks away. remember only he could fix it.
-is hilary locked up
-he had probably the swampiest swamp that was never drained
-most divided country since the 1860's
-had unarmed citizens tear gassed for a photo op with an upside down bible
-definitely didn't make america great
-didn't appeal obamacare

look at his 100 days agenda. not that great as far as promises kept. he sure did golf a lot and enrich himself and his family.

JAFF
03-19-2022, 07:13 PM
i guess i don't see the trump promises that were kept.

-no wall and what was built wasn't paid for by mexico
-still waiting on that health care reform that was always 2 weeks away. remember only he could fix it.
-is hilary locked up
-he had probably the swampiest swamp that was never drained
-most divided country since the 1860's
-had unarmed citizens tear gassed for a photo op with an upside down bible
-definitely didn't make america great
-didn't appeal obamacare

look at his 100 days agenda. not that great as far as promises kept. he sure did golf a lot and enrich himself and his family.

Apparently he did keep a plumber employed full time due to blocked toilets in the White House.

Spike
06-18-2022, 06:12 PM
Bumping this because my fears have come true. All Americans have gotten fucked by this administration. It's even worse than I ever imagined.

I get why some people don't like Trump. His tweets hurt a lot of weak ass people's feelings, not mine because that kind of shit doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when these fucking politicians hurt me financially, like this fucking administration has done. My hope is that people see how fucked up these liberals are and vote them the fuck out of office.

JAFF
06-19-2022, 11:23 AM
Bumping this because my fears have come true. All Americans have gotten fucked by this administration. It's even worse than I ever imagined.

I get why some people don't like Trump. His tweets hurt a lot of weak ass people's feelings, not mine because that kind of shit doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when these fucking politicians hurt me financially, like this fucking administration has done. My hope is that people see how fucked up these liberals are and vote them the fuck out of office.

This isnt a problem caused by liberals. List of crazy shit that got this country the way it is.

1 pandemic: it has reeked havoc on every part of our nation. Threw a wrench into every part of our society

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons. Now there is a shortage of trained workers.
B. Shortages of everything, still disrupting economy. Anything that needs a computer chip, one specific part that needs to be imported. Baby formula and tampons, someone saw that one coming?
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry to get them online. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.
D. Cost of homes. I have no idea why its gone crazy. Im just glad Im close to paying off my home. If you have a mortgage with an adjustable rate, look out.

E. War in Ukraine. Food, natural gas, OIL. Thats on Russia and Europe. The only group profiting from this, US farmers. IF the weather cooperates.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems have cropped up. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken. We are all Americans, E pluribus unum. As long as we follow dividers and ignore uniters , we will be in trouble

Spike
06-19-2022, 11:44 AM
This isnt a problem caused by liberals. List of crazy shit that got this country the way it is.

1 pandemic: it has reeked havoc on every part of our nation. Threw a wrench into every part of our society

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons
B. Shortages of everything, still disrupting economy. Anything that needs a computer chip, one specific part that needs to be imported. Baby formula and tampons, someone saw that one coming?
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.
D. Cost of homes. I have no idea why its gone crazy. Im just glad Im close to paying off my home. If you have a mortgage with an adjustable rate, look out.

E. War in Ukraine. Food, natural gas, OIL. Thats on Russia and Europe. The only group profiting from this, US farmers. IF the weather cooperates.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken.

I am neither a republican or a democrat. I have voted both ways in the past. But liberals are a fucking disease. Quit with the excuses, there are none so blind, as those who refuse to see.

This administration has been the worst in my lifetime. Just a complete shit show.

JAFF
06-19-2022, 12:32 PM
I am neither a republican or a democrat. I have voted both ways in the past. But liberals are a fucking disease. Quit with the excuses, there are none so blind, as those who refuse to see.

This administration has been the worst in my lifetime. Just a complete shit show.

And the conservatives have not helped. The present administration has passed many initiatives through the house, but are not even taken up by the Senate.

My republican senator is in the 59th percentile of Missed votes. Its both sides.

Spike
06-19-2022, 07:00 PM
And the conservatives have not helped. The present administration has passed many initiatives through the house, but are not even taken up by the Senate.

My republican senator is in the 59th percentile of Missed votes. Its both sides.

Any liberal democrat or republican needs to get the fuck out. Biden picked a Vice President based on the fact that she was black and a women. She wasn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. The press secretary was picked because she was a black lesbian. I have nothing against black people, there are great ones, Candace Owens comes to mind. Hell, my daughter is married to a great black man. I'm just sick and tired of this administration fucking up the country for which my father, uncles and I fought for. There are no excuses for what this president has fucked up.

Racehorse
06-20-2022, 08:43 AM

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons. Now there is a shortage of trained workers.
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry to get them online. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems have cropped up. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken. We are all Americans, E pluribus unum. As long as we follow dividers and ignore uniters , we will be in trouble

I saw a post similar to this on a different site I frequent. Some is horse shit, but some is real. COVID really put the skids on the world economy. Workers just left and didn't return. Add in the lack of immigrants to perform some jobs, and the worker shortage is critical. Funny thing is, there are fewer workers, which means less money, and we still have high inflation. You would think demand would drop.

As to the housing markets, I heard an economist state that when COVID hit, it accelerated the shift towards tele-working. This has led to people being able to flee the cities for the suburbs and avoid any real commute. The high prices are in the suburbs, and not in the cities.

JAFF
06-20-2022, 06:06 PM
Any liberal democrat or republican needs to get the fuck out. Biden picked a Vice President based on the fact that she was black and a women. She wasn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. The press secretary was picked because she was a black lesbian. I have nothing against black people, there are great ones, Candace Owens comes to mind. Hell, my daughter is married to a great black man. I'm just sick and tired of this administration fucking up the country for which my father, uncles and I fought for. There are no excuses for what this president has fucked up.

This president cant pass anything if the senate refuses to address any bills sent to them. Manchin and Sinema have stopped several bills because they are democrates in word only.

Lov2fish
06-21-2022, 01:56 PM
3/4 of the shit they send to the senate includes spending money we don't fucking have. Inflation says hello, ya know, all that free money printed up and sent out had to be recouped somehow. Fuck any bills that includes more money spent then comes in to the coffers. We can not withstand that kind of spending.

Democrats=Republicans and vice-versa. Fuck em all, including the ones you voted for.

JAFF
06-21-2022, 05:20 PM
3/4 of the shit they send to the senate includes spending money we don't fucking have. Inflation says hello, ya know, all that free money printed up and sent out had to be recouped somehow. Fuck any bills that includes more money spent then comes in to the coffers. We can not withstand that kind of spending.

Democrats=Republicans and vice-versa. Fuck em all, including the ones you voted for.

Great idea, that will grease the wheels of democracy

Lov2fish
06-21-2022, 07:33 PM
Great idea, that will grease the wheels of democracy

Uhm, we had everything we have now before the IRS and Federal reserve ever materialized. Taxation is theft, period. Psst, we are not a democracy. We are a republic, huge, HUGE difference.

JAFF
06-21-2022, 08:45 PM
Uhm, we had everything we have now before the IRS and Federal reserve ever materialized. Taxation is theft, period. Psst, we are not a democracy. We are a republic, huge, HUGE difference.

Nice try. I said democratic as in a system

de·moc·ra·cy
/dəˈmäkrəsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: republic; plural noun: republics
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Which is system based on democratic values.

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority

Lov2fish
06-21-2022, 09:16 PM
Nice try. I said democratic as in a system

de·moc·ra·cy
/dəˈmäkrəsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: republic; plural noun: republics
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Which is system based on democratic values.

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority

Slow down bubba. The constitution is one area I am quite fluent in. I have 3 certifications from Hillsdale and I attended law school with constitutional understanding as my area of concern. No I am not a lawyer, I chose a different career path, one much more lucrative.

The shit you type from some search engine first page display is mental retardation on display. The word democracy appears nowhere in the constitution or the federalist papers. It wasn't an oversight, it was intentional by the framers. Stick to what you know, which doesn't appear to be much, but stay with it, maybe some day.

JAFF
06-22-2022, 06:21 AM
And we have a democratic system, which is a republic.

Which is how I used it.

Lov2fish
06-22-2022, 10:28 AM
And we have a democratic system, which is a republic.

Which is how I used it.

We have a constitutional republic, a republican form of government. I know it pains you to say republican, but is what it is. Of course it has nothing close to the same republican representation of today, thankfully. They are as fucking lost as the democrats.

JAFF
06-23-2022, 01:27 PM
We have a constitutional republic, a republican form of government. I know it pains you to say republican, but is what it is. Of course it has nothing close to the same republican representation of today, thankfully. They are as fucking lost as the democrats.

You have no idea what pains me other than you jumping to any conclusions about what I think or my political thoughts

Lov2fish
06-23-2022, 06:28 PM
You have no idea what pains me other than you jumping to any conclusions about what I think or my political thoughts

Wasn't like it was hard. You're a one trick pony.

JAFF
06-24-2022, 02:53 PM
Wasn't like it was hard. You're a one trick pony.

Ok richard

Lov2fish
06-24-2022, 05:47 PM
Ok richard

What, I'm not worthy of Richard Cranium? I am appalled I tell you, appalled!