ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 09-28-2026, 07:37 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post
It’s been widely reported, probably reliably, that the Colts haven’t been impressed with what teams have been willing to offer in trade for Richardson. Chris Ballard doesn’t seem willing to hold a fire sale.

Three days after a draft in which a trade was widely expected, I have begun to wonder how much next year’s free agent market and the assignment of compensatory picks is factoring into this. Are they willing to hold onto Richardson with the expectation that he signs a big enough deal to net them something better than they can get in a trade?
Considering McCarthy just went for a 5th I’m not in any hurry to trade him. He is probably more valuable to us as a backup than anything else.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (09-29-2026), Spike (09-28-2026)
  #72  
Old 09-29-2026, 07:05 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

I believe he will play. DJ will not get through this year unscathed.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (09-29-2026), sherck (09-29-2026)
  #73  
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


That was my fault. Even though I cut-and-pasted the article, I typed in "4" in when he had "three" written out because I did a bit of touch-up editing myself. I prefer numbers instead of words, even though words are grammatically correct for single-digit numbers.

Sorry ...... I'll repost it correctly.

o
I figured it was modern journalism lacking in editing skills yet again.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.