ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old Today, 09:54 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,156
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,652 Times in 788 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Why do we only have one deep threat? You cannot tell me that there were not players available (maybe there still are) that could be a deep threat for the Colts. Other teams seem to always find players we can't or won't.

Anthony Gould runs a 4.39 40. Seems like he could go deep.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (Today)
  #92  
Old Today, 10:25 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,881
Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Anthony Gould runs a 4.39 40. Seems like he could go deep.
We drafted a guy that runs a 4.3 flat
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,333
Thanks: 5,226
Thanked 5,588 Times in 3,392 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post



I was saying was why Jones doesn't get the slack Mahomes gets and it isn't because KC has such wonderful fans and the Colts don't as you insinuated.



o

I was not saying or insinuating anything about Chiefs fans. I said that Colts fans would lose their minds if Daniel Jones did the same thing that one of the greatest quarterback ever did in a very basic situation in the closing moments of a game.

I apologize if I inappropriately extrapolated regarding your feelings about Richardson and Jones.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; Today at 11:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (Today)
  #94  
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3,135
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I was not saying or insinuating anything about Chiefs fans. I said that Colts fans would lose their minds if Daniel Jones did the same thing that one of the greatest quarterback ever did in a very basic situation in the closing moments of a game.

I apologize if I inappropriately extrapolated regarding your feelings about Richardson and Jones.

o
Its having conversations when we are not face to face. Makes anything suble impossible. Both things are true. I would prefer AR over DJ but that is only because right now i would have faith in neither but feel AR still has possibilities and DJ is who DJ is. Not great, not bad just an average NFL QB. I also think once you have success with a team it buys greater forgiveness of mistakes. Every QB does stupid shit occasionally and fans react differently to the exact same mistakes. Human nature and in that you are correct. I'm happy that you interact with me and occasionally give me shit. All my friends do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old Today, 03:50 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,881
Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

If Jones isn’t being clean and consistent with the offense I’d rather see AR in there, he may turn it over but he scares the defense and any play can be a TD
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.