![]() |
|
|
#191
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
The Colts got their first win of the 2026 season ...... just like I stated in the title. I'll take an F Minus each and every week for a pretentious ritual of grading thread titles if the Colts win the games, which is all that I care about. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-27-2026) | ||
|
#192
|
||||
|
||||
|
I 100% agree. And throw in the refs who were garbage once again only adds on to it.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-27-2026), Racehorse (09-27-2026) | ||
|
#193
|
|||
|
|||
|
I second that. DJ takes care of the ball, and it's total domination.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-28-2026) | ||
|
#194
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
But I’m glad I was. Go Colts. |
|
#195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Especially on a day like today when the oline, particularly Jalen Travis, got worked pretty good. |
|
#196
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Hoopsdoc (09-27-2026) | ||
|
#197
|
||||
|
||||
|
We are also lucky the Texans went for that 4th down near the goal one instead of taking the points. That was a stupid move. And ultimately those points decided the game.
|
|
#198
|
|||
|
|||
|
When did that happen? The only redzone trip they had where they didn't score a TD was the one where they kicked the FG.
|
|
#199
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife would differ
|
|
#200
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fortunately, there aren’t many teams that have the kind of pass rush ability that Houston brings in the table.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (09-28-2026), Racehorse (09-30-2026) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|