ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 09-24-2026, 02:00 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Manning did have more escapability than Daniel Jones does. Manning was similar to Bert Jones when he scrambled. They were both almost as good as Fran Tarkenton in that regard.

On the whole, I believe that they are/were a wash......if Daniel Jones had played for Manning's Saints teams, I don't think that he would have had any more success than Manning did. I also don't think that Manning would have done any better than Daniel Jones did with all of those New York Giants teams did that Jones played for either, except perhaps stay on the field more without getting injured as much.

o
o


Speaking of Bert Jones, our fellow poster l bertjones l is alive and well ...... he has not made any posts here on ColtFreaks in almost 3 years, but I noticed that he logged in on Wednesday afternoon.

I sent him a private message, saying that I was glad that he was apparently OK.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
apballin (09-24-2026), BCN#1 (09-30-2026), Lov2fish (09-24-2026), Racehorse (09-24-2026), sherck (09-24-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.