![]() |
|
|
#141
|
|||
|
|||
|
OT, I am glad I'm retired. I'll be awake for hours once this game is over.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-20-2026), TheMugwump (09-20-2026) | ||
|
#142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh boy, OT.
I really thought for a second they were going to break that one for a TD, just because God hates me |
| The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-20-2026) | ||
|
#143
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ref trying to trick Cam, smh
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
nate505 (09-20-2026) | ||
|
#146
|
||||
|
||||
|
Get a Pick six now so I can head to bed, lol
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#147
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hate OT; outside of playoffs, it should just end in a tie at regulation. I will die on this hill.
|
|
#148
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shitty coverage, we going to lose
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|