ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 09-16-2026, 05:43 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Your (potential) optimism may not come to fruition until at least 9 or 10 games into the season.

I suspect that the Colts will start the season at 0-3, losing to both the Chiefs and the Texans.

Then, I suspect that they will go 11-2-1 over their next 14 games, finishing 2026 with an 11-5-1 record overall ...... which would be 1 game worse than my original 12-4-1 prediction.

o
IF, and that’s a big if because I’m not conceding defeat to the Chiefs even though it’s gonna be a tough place to come out with a victory. Even IF they lose, they better not by absolutely any circumstance lose to the Fuckin Texans at home and fall to 0-3.

Because IF that does happen…. I cannot be held responsible for what I post on Coltfreaks afterwards
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-16-2026), YDFL Commish (09-16-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.