![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Two games into the season and already 45 different QBs have taken NFL snaps.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Last edited by albany ed; 09-22-2026 at 07:53 AM. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (09-22-2026), YDFL Commish (09-22-2026) | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does this means there may be a trade market for AR?...NAH.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think it means his chance to start here will be happening soon.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
The hate for AR is beyond me. Why on earth would the news that starting QBs are being injured at a high rate be seen as 'we need to get rid of our backup'.
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
albany ed (09-24-2026), Colts And Orioles (09-24-2026), Racehorse (09-23-2026), TheMugwump (09-27-2026), YDFL Commish (09-23-2026) | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don’t “hate” AR, I just see him for what he is-not a good quarterback.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
He's #2 on the depth chart, so what does that say about Riley Lenard?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
No hate, I hope he has a wonderful and successful life. He is just not a good QB. Nothing more nothing less. If we can get help on the D, deal him and get that help.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
No hate here either, I would just like see us get something for him of meaningful value. Like a backup Nose Tackle.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." Last edited by YDFL Commish; 09-24-2026 at 09:51 AM. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
So you want AR gone because he isnt good. WTF on this team is good? He is the best we can do at back up QB (and i would add that all back up QBs suck to some degree or another-otherwise they would be starting). I am with the croud that thinks we need to clean house completely but if the bar is you are lousy then maybe we should be looking at keeping 6-7 dudes out of the entire team. Why single out AR, i'd say he isnt even the worst QB on the team. You are dreaming if you think anyone is going to give you something of value when if they want to take a flyer on him it will be free 4 months or so.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
In spite of the fact that I heavily favor Daniel Jones over Anthony Richardson as the Colts' best option at quarterback, I love Anthony Richardson. If Richardson retired tomorrow, the first thing that I always think about when I hear or read his name is the time that he led the Colts to a late, emotionally-charged, come-from-behind win against the Patriots on their homefield at Gillette Stadium in 2024 ...... he led them to a TD AND a 2-point conversion in the final seconds of the 4th quarter in a thrilling, 25-24 win. Also, actions speak louder than words ...... Richardson took himself out of a game in 2024 because he was tired ...... so what did he do ??? In the off-season in between 2024 and 2025 he stopped eating his favorite snack (Skittles), did an intensive cardiovascular training program, and lost 15 pounds of body-fat ...... he looked like a long-distance runner in his press conference in August of 2025. Anthony Richardson is young, talented, raw, inexperienced, and flawed ...... and I love him ...... he may or may not evolve into a top-tier quarterback someday, but I will aways think of him as a Colts player who has a heart of gold and the determination of a bulldog. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-26-2026) | ||
![]() |
|
|