View Single Post
  #94  
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,870
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I was not saying or insinuating anything about Chiefs fans. I said that Colts fans would lose their minds if Daniel Jones did the same thing that one of the greatest quarterback ever did in a very basic situation in the closing moments of a game.

I apologize if I inappropriately extrapolated regarding your feelings about Richardson and Jones.

o
Its having conversations when we are not face to face. Makes anything suble impossible. Both things are true. I would prefer AR over DJ but that is only because right now i would have faith in neither but feel AR still has possibilities and DJ is who DJ is. Not great, not bad just an average NFL QB. I also think once you have success with a team it buys greater forgiveness of mistakes. Every QB does stupid shit occasionally and fans react differently to the exact same mistakes. Human nature and in that you are correct. I'm happy that you interact with me and occasionally give me shit. All my friends do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (Yesterday)