View Single Post
  #86  
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,624
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Teams have figured out what Jones does well in Steichens offense and they’ve taken those things away. The league figured him out in Indy just like they did in New York. He is who he is.

I agree the coaches could do a better job of setting him up for success but that only goes so far. At a certain point, he just is who he is. Except for brief stretches, he’s been a bad quarterback his entire career.
I don't think it's this simple. Pierce is out and Keenan Allen missed the last game. I think with those two playing, Jones does better, especially since their replacements were Laquon Treadwell and Ashton Dulin. There's a lot of season ahead, and I think this offense can perform better than it has to this point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote