View Single Post
  #5  
Old 09-29-2026, 07:08 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible
I would add that the absence of Nico Collins was huge. I posted before this game that I had a good feeling about our chances. I based that on the knowledge that Nico Collins was not playing.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (09-29-2026)