View Single Post
  #4  
Old 09-28-2026, 09:53 PM
ZionsvilleColtsFan's Avatar
ZionsvilleColtsFan ZionsvilleColtsFan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Zionsville,IN
Posts: 74
Thanks: 127
Thanked 65 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible
Well...Sunday was the first Colts game I have attended since Andrew Luck's retirement. Need to give credit where credit is due!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZionsvilleColtsFan For This Useful Post:
apballin (09-29-2026), Racehorse (Today), sherck (09-29-2026), YDFL Commish (09-28-2026)