View Single Post
  #69  
Old 09-28-2026, 05:30 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post



Nobody is unbiased albany ed, including you and me.



o


And me ...... I am not unbiased ...... which is why I lean towards the argument that Dan Marino may have been a better quarterback than Peyton Manning.

I'm a Colts fan, and as impressed as I am with Peyton Manning being the biggest freak-of-nature in regard to reading defenses and audibling in and out of plays at the line-of-scrimmage, I cannot dispute that I favor him emotionally because of the unform that he wore for most of his career.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote