View Single Post
  #57  
Old 09-28-2026, 12:44 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I don’t place my opinion on championships alone, although as a field general, you are considered the most important cog in winning. Brady leads Manning in every stat. Passing yards, completions, passing TDs, rushing TDs and passer rating. Like I said, I love Manning, but if I take off my blue tinted glasses and see the world the way every single expert outside of Colts mafia does, Brady is the GOAT.
He had 23 seasons to Manning's 17, OF COURSE he should have better counting stats than Manning. Manning kills him on a per game basis, however, and again, Manning won 5 MVPs in 17 NFL seasons, Brady won 3 in 23. This is a no brainer if you look past the very surface of the numbers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote