View Single Post
  #8  
Old 09-27-2026, 11:12 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post



The Ballard Era Colts do not do well in must win games ...... it’s been a theme throughout his tenure, and this is a defacto must win game.

Plus, we haven’t beaten the Texans in over 3 years.

I foresee messiness.

31-27, Texans.




Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post



Ballard and Steichen should consider looking for realtors if they lose today ...... I don't know, maybe they rent ??? l This team can be scratched off the playoff list with a loss today, but the Texans could lose and still recover and make the playoffs ...... l so in my opinion, this is a must-win game for Ballard and Steichen !!!

The Texans will win, 31-21.



o


I think that if the Colts lose this game, they will go 11-2-1 over the final 14 games to win the AFC South divisional title.

Then again, what I think plus $18 will get you a one-way train ticket from Brewster, NY to Grand Central Station in New York City.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 09-27-2026 at 11:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (09-27-2026)