View Single Post
  #52  
Old 09-26-2026, 10:00 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I don’t place my opinion on championships alone, although as a field general, you are considered the most important cog in winning. Brady leads Manning in every stat. Passing yards, completions, passing TDs, rushing TDs and passer rating. Like I said, I love Manning, but if I take off my blue tinted glasses and see the world the way every single expert outside of Colts mafia does, Brady is the GOAT.
One stat you failed to mention is tainted seasons due to the player and/or his team cheating. Brady easily leads in that category at 9+ seasons to 0 for Manning.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (09-28-2026), Racehorse (09-27-2026)