View Single Post
  #46  
Old 09-25-2026, 04:00 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I didn't say he had Manning, I said he had the GOAT. I love Manning, but when all is said and done, Brady not Manning is the GOAT.
I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. Brady had better playoff luck that was mostly due to cheating, Manning was the better QB. You don't even have to take my word for it, the AP voted Manning MVP 5 times in a 17 year career and Brady MVP 3 times in a 23 year career. Manning was the first QB to pass for over 70,000 yards and 500 TDs. Neither longevity nor cheating make Tom Brady a better QB than Peyton Manning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-27-2026), Thorgrim (09-25-2026), YDFL Commish (09-25-2026)