ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why the Colts won the Game (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217604)

YDFL Commish 09-28-2026 07:14 PM

Why the Colts won the Game
 
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible

Hoopsdoc 09-28-2026 08:14 PM

That game seemed like a complete reversal of how our games against Houston generally go. They’re usually the ones pulling it out at the very end.

Nice change of pace.

Colts And Orioles 09-28-2026 09:05 PM

o


In my rat's ass of an opinion, Keenan Allen was also a major factor in the Colts' win.

o

ZionsvilleColtsFan 09-28-2026 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 355279)
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible

Well...Sunday was the first Colts game I have attended since Andrew Luck's retirement. Need to give credit where credit is due!

albany ed 09-29-2026 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 355279)
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible

I would add that the absence of Nico Collins was huge. I posted before this game that I had a good feeling about our chances. I based that on the knowledge that Nico Collins was not playing.

Dam8610 09-29-2026 10:30 PM

You forgot to mention Adebawore having an incredibly productive game on only 15 snaps.

omahacolt 09-30-2026 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 355279)
  • The defense only missed 3 to 4 tackles
  • Just enough JT to keep them honest
  • Tyler Warren sighting
  • Deforest Buckner playing like he's 26 again
  • Colts special teams was excellent, Texicans special teams was terrible
  • O-Line had their struggles, but did enough to move the ball
  • Mo Allie-Cox: I've been wanting him released for 3 years. He blocks his ass off and can play until he's 37 for all I care. Plus he runs faster backward, then he does forward
  • Demeco Ryans sucks as a coach
  • The Texicans O-Line is terrible

also,

cj stroud is dumb and has a dumb face


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.