![]() |
OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 1st Win of the 2026 Season (vs. TEXANS, 9/27)
o
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... INDIANAPOLIS COLTS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll. vs. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. HOUSTON TEXANS o |
Nico Collins goes for 250+ and 6 TD's.
The Colts D is so bad he establishes a new all time high for a player in street clothes for the game. Akeem Davis Baker takes out 3 Colts players for the season by again being so out of place he continues to blind side his own fucking teammates! Seriously last week he just hammered a couple of our guys- dude's gotta be getting money on the side from the opps. We ARE that fucking bad! 27-13 Texicans. Thankfully after Collins beats us without even having to take the field, bitter Lou is terminated (the worst hire in NFL history; a case of cronyism that will be a future sports management student's Phd thesis). |
I got a good feeling about this game and I'm pretty sure the Colts will give up nothing to Nico.
|
Downs needs to be TY 2.0 today
|
The Ballard Colts do not do well in must win games. It’s been a theme throughout his tenure. And this is a defacto must win game.
Plus, we haven’t beaten the Texans in over 3 years. I foresee messiness. 31-27 Texans. |
Ballard and Steichen should consider looking for realtors if they lose today....I don't know, maybe they rent? This team can be scratched off the playoff list with a loss today, but the Texans could lose and still recover and make the playoffs. So in my opinion, this is a must win for Ballard and Steichen!
Texans win 31-21 |
Quote:
Never been this disinterested in a Colts team in all my years. Very sad state of affairs. |
Quote:
Quote:
I think that if the Colts lose this game, they will go 11-2-1 over the final 14 games to win the AFC South divisional title. Then again, what I think plus $18 will get you a one-way train ticket from Brewster, NY to Grand Central Station in New York City. o |
I'm feeling like most people here, we probably lose. Crappy teams pull off upsets so we have a chance but i really don't care about this group of players/coaches/front office at this point.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
D on the title
|
Colts win today
Deion Burks will be the surprise of this game Colts win 31-13 |
[QUOTE=Never been this disinterested in a Colts team in all my years. Very sad state of affairs.[/QUOTE]
I've never been this disinterested in the NFL in all my years. It's been slowly getting to this. Thanks, Colts. Which team is most likely to be 0-3 after his game? Hmmm. 30-26 Hou. |
Quote:
I’ve seen this movie before. I’m pretty sure I know how it ends. The whole organization needs an enema. We need a Bill Polian. |
Set the tone defense!!!
|
Buck!
|
Turnovers
|
Buck again!!!
|
Quote:
|
That was dumb by the Texans. Our kicker is hurt. Take the points, they have the advantage and can stack kicks.
|
o
The Colts' offense kicked the Colts' defense in the balls early in the 1st quarter, just like they did last week against the Chiefs. Last week against the Chiefs, they held the Patrick Mahomes and company to a FG ...... this week, they stopped the Texans on 4th down. o |
Could have been PI there
|
Great throw to Warren. He hopefully has a big game today, they need it.
And as an aside, I HATE HATE HATE the roof being open for day games, at least watching on TV. the light and shadows are the worst. |
Quote:
|
Josh "all he does is catch first" Downs!
|
Fuck the others, Daniel Jones is MY QUARTERBACK
|
Quote:
|
Long time consuming drives that result in points will tire the Texicans defense and allow JT to own the 2nd half.
|
I might revise my preseason prediction of 4 wins. This game wasn’t one of those 4 wins but it was more of a toss up. Houston has turned out worse than i expected so colts might win 5.
|
Latu prob torn oblique, so likely doneso.
JTT makes a play! .... and immediately gives it back to them! WE SUCK! |
Quote:
|
Defense came to play
|
A stop, a fuk'n stop!
|
Quote:
3 stops in a row ...... one off of a turnover in their own territory. PUNT Turnover on Downs l (Off of a Turnover) PUNT o |
Big hit, called targeting in college
|
That's a helmet to helmet to a defenseless receiver on Downs.
|
Quote:
|
Al Shair is a dirty player, so that is just karma
|
NIce catch, TY, I mean Downs
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.