ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 12-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post

Congratulations to all you Biden supporters. Well done !!!

But really, I hate the Democratic and Republican Party, nothing but a bunch of money hungry, do nothing for us cocksuckers, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom come to my mind right away. Most politicians are fucking morons who suck the life out of the working man/woman. The Beatles had a great song called "You Say You Want a Revolution", and I believe that that is going to happen sometime soon.

o

"Voting is meaningless. This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every 4 years doesn't mean a fuckin' thing.

George Carlin, 1996

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-05-2020), Spike (12-04-2020)
Old 12-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, you're fake news Jaff, total bullshit. Don't pigeon hole your narrative to fit everyone. Sometimes you make the most pathetic posts on this board.
I live in Indiana, I watched the aids blow up. Needle exchanges WORK. They get counsuling and eventually get to rehab.
Old 12-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Its embarrassing that the christian right sold its soul to the most immoral man in america.
Not all of them. I have many Christian family members that think the guy is a conman and an awful person. Of course I have an uncle who is a preacher who thinks he is the greatest politician ever. I have found that hypocrisy is rampant in most organized religions. Especially when they are politically active. I know good and bad Christians, meaning ones that practice what they preach and those that just expect you to practice what they preach.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
JAFF (12-14-2020), Racehorse (12-28-2020)
Old 12-27-2020, 10:57 PM

Traded one idiot for another idiot. Biden is 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a fucking helmet on. Trump is a retarded narcist. This country has slowly slid down the rabbit hole of self induced destruction.
Racehorse (12-28-2020)
Old 01-04-2021, 08:15 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Yeah, you're fake news Jaff, total bullshit. Don't pigeon hole your narrative to fit everyone. Sometimes you make the most pathetic posts on this board.
Nothing fake about creating an AIDS hot spot. Its called google, give it a try donnie
Old 01-06-2021, 03:39 AM

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Traded one idiot for another idiot. Biden is 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a fucking helmet on. Trump is a retarded narcist. This country has slowly slid down the rabbit hole of self induced destruction.
Lol, I dislike Biden he is way too far to the right to make meaningful change. But your take on him is short bus stupid.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Lol, I dislike Biden he is way too far to the right to make meaningful change. But your take on him is short bus stupid.
You ever read some of the shit you post on here? Might want to reconsider tossing short bus jokes around.
Spike (03-03-2021)
Old 01-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Post whore

There’s something nice about being able to get up in the morning, turn on the news or read the Internet, and there’s not some dumb shit stupid moronic thing that was tweeted, by the President of the United States.

I don’t agree with everything Joe Biden wants to do, but at least he acts like an adult.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (01-25-2021)
Old 01-22-2021, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
There’s something nice about being able to get up in the morning, turn on the news or read the Internet, and there’s not some dumb shit stupid moronic thing that was tweeted, by the President of the United States.

I don’t agree with everything Joe Biden wants to do, but at least he acts like an adult.
I'm not gonna lie, I spoke about this with my wife the other day. It's quiet. It's weird after the last 4 years, to me at least.

I know there was a lot of debate about his Twitter censorship. I get where conservatives are coming from in regards to speech. Kind of funny considering the relationship a lot of us had with Peytongirl (was that it?)

But it's quiet and kind of nice not to be bombarded with political bullshit everytime I walk outside. I'm probably still suffering PTSD from living in Georgia and dealing with all of the political crap considering the situation.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
There's something about reading this post and then looking at Cotton that's kind of funny.

I loved that show.