ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 06-16-2021, 01:00 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I had coronavirus in January. It was like a really nasty head cold and drained my energy for about 36 hours. I felt fine after that, but I couldn't taste or smell anything for around 12 days. I got vaccinated in April. There's plenty of vaccine available, for free, all over the USA. I got my shots at CVS.

I've come to the point now where my opinion is that if a person doesn't want to get vaccinated, that's fine with me. I'm vaccinated. My family members are vaccinated. If you get sick and die because you're too stubborn, stupid, or just have too much MAGA in you, well, too bad. You bought the ticket, you take the ride.
What does MAGA have to do with any of this? It amazes me that any subject that comes up, people want to take the opportunity to criticize Trump. Hard working Americans are NOT criticizing Trump, he was good for us. Don't you want to Make America Great Again?

I know I piss a lot of people off on this board, especially when it comes to this subject, but that's ok I'm not going to apologize for it. I say what I think, feel and believe in.

If I get banned from this site for my beliefs, so be it. Hell, I've told Omaha to ban me numerous times.

As far as the shot goes, take it or don't take it. I don't give a shit. I have no issues with either side. This is still the USA and people have a right to their freedom.

Last edited by Spike; 06-16-2021 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:44 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

MAGA gets mentioned because of the ridiculous behavior of Trump and other republicans. Every former president was photographed getting vaccinated except Trump. Thats just one example.

Look at the states who are getting people vaccinated vs states lagging behind, it looks like the election map.

I live in a small community and there has been resistance with the church goers getting the shot. Why I dont know. Ironic that over the last year and a half, the big out breaks in the bi county area were all tracked back to church programs.

The local school has done well, but mandated all students and staff distance and wear masks. They managed to stay in school for 90% of the year. Who bitched about the masks? the church groups.

I guess the render unto Caesar what is Caesar, render unto God what is Gods wasnt in their Bible.

Last edited by JAFF; 06-17-2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:43 PM
Post whore

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01/polit...use/index.html

Yeah keep spreading your lies Jaff. You are just like all of the other libelists media, spreading BS and lies. Sick of your shit and the leftist media. But, yeah, keep watching CNN, shaking my damn head.

Last edited by Spike; 06-16-2021 at 02:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (06-16-2021)
Old 06-16-2021, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post

Yeah keep spreading your lies Jaff. You are just like all of the other libelists media, spreading BS and lies. Sick of your shit and the leftist media. But, yeah, keep watching CNN, shaking my damn head.
He is just a beta cuck who will do whatever CNN tells him to do. He has no thought process of his own. He has no balls, and no spine.

When I first found this site many years ago from the Rats board it was full of cool m'fers, even the liberals had balls instead of manginas. Now it is overrun with hipsters and I'll pick up my ball and leave crowd. Not many of em know shit about football and just make themselves look retarded when trying to explain what the fuck they are typing. Most of the good ones are gone.
Spike (06-16-2021)
Old 06-16-2021, 06:10 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
He is just a beta cuck...
Normal, grown-up adults don't talk this way. You sound like a fucking moron. Grow up.
JAFF (06-17-2021)
Old 06-16-2021, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Normal, grown-up adults don't talk this way. You sound like a fucking moron. Grow up.

Have you tried fucking off today? If not, by all means have at it.
Old 06-17-2021, 04:04 AM
Post whore

Quote:
He is just a beta cuck who will do whatever CNN tells him to do. He has no thought process of his own. He has no balls, and no spine.

When I first found this site many years ago from the Rats board it was full of cool m'fers, even the liberals had balls instead of manginas. Now it is overrun with hipsters and I'll pick up my ball and leave crowd. Not many of em know shit about football and just make themselves look retarded when trying to explain what the fuck they are typing. Most of the good ones are gone.
Yeah, I remember the old Rats board. One guy even challenged me to a fight, I showed up, he/she didn't. It was a person out of that shithole LA. Big talk, no action. Typical liberal chicken shit. I think his screen name was Appaloosa, or some name referring to a horse.

It really is sad that so many posters left this board, or were banned. You are right, there were some great ones here.

I personally wouldn't ban anyone, I would just challenge their stupidity. Having said that, this is still the best forum for Colts football. Me and Dam go back and forth against each other, but one thing I will say is that Dam knows his football, not as much as me though, LOL. God Bless America!
Old 06-17-2021, 12:14 PM
Post whore

Quote:

I did not claim Trump didnt get the vaccine. He was not PHOTO or video imaged getting the vaccine.

And my area is not the only place where churches have been hot spots.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...pots-heres-why
Old 06-17-2021, 12:16 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Have you tried fucking off today? If not, by all means have at it.
The tool has spoken
Old 06-18-2021, 07:23 AM
Post whore

Quote:

I forgot one other item. The republicans and wearing a mask.

You dont care about catching it, ok, getting sick and/or dying is the consequence. But if you are not wearing a mask, you are spreading the virus, and that is wrong. It’s one thing if you only harm yourself, but it is totally unacceptable to harm others.

And this is not the first time republicans were on the wrong side of a health crisis. The AIDS epidemic in the 80s. You would have though people would have learned from that.