ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 03-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Jaff. Serious question.

Do you think it is just coincidence that the science changed right before the SOTU address?

Also. Do you think that it has anything to do with low approval rating and upcoming elections?
How has the science changed?
Old 03-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
How has the science changed?

http://https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/03/how-kids-covid-vaccines-are-holding-up-in-the-real-world-amid-omicron-surge/?amp=1://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-02-23/as-mask-mandates-fall-ba-2-stealth-omicron-cases-slowly-rise"]http://https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-02-23/as-mask-mandates-fall-ba-2-stealth-omicron-cases-slowly-rise[/URL]
There will be flair ups if restrictions are eased too soon. Btw, there was a confirmed covid transmission from deer to human. Not surprising, there are other viruses that mammals share.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022...n-surge/?amp=1

Theres more data, says what we know. Omicron evolved from Delta variety , it can evade some vaccination strength, but it has shorter duration. Those with the vaccine handled it better than the un vaccinated.

Last edited by JAFF; 03-04-2022 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:33 AM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Not a liberal, or happy. I am a realist and accept honest statistics as the truth
Well, we are not getting honest statistics. That is the point he (Puck, Spike?) was making.
Lov2fish (03-04-2022), Puck (03-04-2022), Spike (03-04-2022)
Old 03-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Well, we are not getting honest statistics. That is the point he (Puck, Spike?) was making.
Nonsense.
Old 03-05-2022, 07:24 AM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Nonsense.
Well, you summed up this entire thread in one word. Congrats!
Old 03-05-2022, 08:37 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Well, you summed up this entire thread in one word. Congrats!
Prove they are not reliable. What is your evidence?
Old 03-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Prove they are not reliable. What is your evidence?
Every damn liberal democrat run cities are lifting mandates now. I wonder why that is? Oh yeah, elections are coming up this year.

Where is your evidence that the statistics they are feeding us is reliable? I'll just give you one personal stat, my aunt died of leukemia, they listed it as a covid death. By the way, she took all of the jabs. Pissed off all of my cousins because they knew that was not the cause of death. How many others had covid listed as cause of death that just were not true. But, hey if these scum buckets can make money, fuck the truth.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Every damn liberal democrat run cities are lifting mandates now. I wonder why that is? Oh yeah, elections are coming up this year.

Where is your evidence that the statistics they are feeding us is reliable? I'll just give you one personal stat, my aunt died of leukemia, they listed it as a covid death. By the way, she took all of the jabs. Pissed off all of my cousins because they knew that was not the cause of death. How many others had covid listed as cause of death that just were not true. But, hey if these scum buckets can make money, fuck the truth.
My condolences for your loss. If she was getting chemotherapy, her immune system would have been compromised, and the vaccine wasnt enough to protect her.

As to the rest, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/indiana/

I used Indiana for simplicity. The omicron is the final phase of the big infection. It would have occurred sooner with more people vaccinated. But that didnt happen. And now with covid showing up in deer, this thing may show up in other mammals, and more blow ups may occur in the future.

Here is the link for the US

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

If you take the time you can match the down turns of infection and death with the introduction of the vaccinations, taking into account teens and younger had to wait for the vaccine.

In the last two years, I have lost 9 friends and family, and all of them were unvaccinated.

I got sick with the omicron, sick for two days, tough cough. I know the Moderna saved my ass. Saved my wife.

This thing will not go away now unless it becomes part of the yearly flu shot concoction. Omicron will be hard on the elderly and those with cancer and immune issues. Time will show over time, vaccines give people a better chance to survive
Old 03-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
My condolences for your loss. If she was getting chemotherapy, her immune system would have been compromised, and the vaccine wasnt enough to protect her.

As to the rest, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/indiana/

I used Indiana for simplicity. The omicron is the final phase of the big infection. It would have occurred sooner with more people vaccinated. But that didnt happen. And now with covid showing up in deer, this thing may show up in other mammals, and more blow ups may occur in the future.

Here is the link for the US

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

If you take the time you can match the down turns of infection and death with the introduction of the vaccinations, taking into account teens and younger had to wait for the vaccine.

In the last two years, I have lost 9 friends and family, and all of them were unvaccinated.

I got sick with the omicron, sick for two days, tough cough. I know the Moderna saved my ass. Saved my wife.

This thing will not go away now unless it becomes part of the yearly flu shot concoction. Omicron will be hard on the elderly and those with cancer and immune issues. Time will show over time, vaccines give people a better chance to survive
Thank you for your condolences. It is greatly appreciated. My condolences also to you for your losses.

Here is something just to let you know that the stats aren't always accurate.

The European commission estimates that adverse reactions to prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths. So together, 328,000 people in Europe and the US die each year from prescription drugs. The FDA does not acknowledge these facts and instead gathers a small fraction of the cases.

The reason I say this is because people always lie when there is money to be made. I hate politicians for the most part because they don't really give a shit about you or me, it's always about the fucking money they can make. One guy I really can't stand is that shithead Lindsey Graham among others. Covid deaths are greatly exaggerated when the cause of the real death is something completely different.

As far as, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed. I have to call bullshit on this, it's only because the mid-terms are coming up. Once you realize that every fucking thing is political and money based, the better off you will be.

The bottom line is really this, let's say every death is due to covid and nothing else so we can reap the benefits of selling the vaccine. I fucking don't trust most politicians, never have, never will.
Racehorse (03-06-2022)
Old 03-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Thank you for your condolences. It is greatly appreciated. My condolences also to you for your losses.

Here is something just to let you know that the stats aren't always accurate.

The European commission estimates that adverse reactions to prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths. So together, 328,000 people in Europe and the US die each year from prescription drugs. The FDA does not acknowledge these facts and instead gathers a small fraction of the cases.

The reason I say this is because people always lie when there is money to be made. I hate politicians for the most part because they don't really give a shit about you or me, it's always about the fucking money they can make. One guy I really can't stand is that shithead Lindsey Graham among others. Covid deaths are greatly exaggerated when the cause of the real death is something completely different.

As far as, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed. I have to call bullshit on this, it's only because the mid-terms are coming up. Once you realize that every fucking thing is political and money based, the better off you will be.

The bottom line is really this, let's say every death is due to covid and nothing else so we can reap the benefits of selling the vaccine. I fucking don't trust most politicians, never have, never will.
I have two kids who work inside Indianapolis Med, hospital system in Indy. The hospitals are finally are having more open beds and fewer people on respirators. I can tell you, the hospitals in indiana were stacked, wracked, and packed. 9 months of rollecestor admissions. Its about the VIRUS. If more had stepped up, taken the jab, we would have mitigated many deaths and long term effects of covid.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (04-18-2022)