ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-21-2020, 06:22 AM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Then why are you in this part of the forum? It got moved out of colts football.
I click on new posts and don't check for the forum location.
Old 08-21-2020, 07:47 AM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
If you don't think Antifa is a terrorist group, then you are the one who is brainwashed.
They aren’t. They aren’t shit. Antifa is just a right wing buzz word to get people like you upset.

I don’t watch cnn. Hating a national disaster and the biggest threat to this country in my lifetime (trump) is not a party issue.

I suggest everyone stop watching cable news and getting their news from Facebook.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:56 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America. I am a gun owner and they won't take them away from me, as long as I am still alive.

Oh yeah, fuck CNN, the View and MSNCB.
It's odd to me that this is an issue with gun owners. In 8 years of Bill Clinton, your guns weren't taken away, with 8 years of Barak Obama, your guns werent taken away.

Lets look at the major gun legislation that democrats have been responsible for the brady bill (background checks) and the Assault weapons ban. Both were signed into law by Bill Clinton. The Brady law still exists, the assault weapons ban was allowed to lapse by Bush, and not renewed by Obama.

Start with Sandy Hook in 2012, pulse in 2016, the vegas bump stock shooting in 2017... there is 8 full years, four of which we had a democrat for president and no single gun control legislation has been passed.

Please educate me... Everyone was certain Clinton would take your guns away, everyone was certain Obama would take your guns away. What makes you so certain that Biden will take your guns away?

Full disclosure, I'm as liberal as they come, and own a handgun, it's actually a pretty decent Glock. I keep it in my house locked up, as it's my right to do so.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-21-2020)
Old 08-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

Quote:
Ok, well I will turn off Fox News when you turn off CNN.
You should. I watch both, but I like to get news from multiple angles. But Fox is really egregious. The purposefully do not report things. Manipulate through their wording of issues. And shift focus away from just about anything that might make republicans look bad. For example they had the Bannon arrest on front page for just a little bit yesterday, now it’s buried. But the arrest of the Portland scumbag has been there all day. Not to say what the Portland guy did was good, but it was assault of a single person. How many people did Bannon affect and he is directly tied to the president.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 08-21-2020 at 04:25 PM.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:36 PM
Post whore

Quote:
How do you know they don't have the same risks?
One constitutional right should not be valued over another, you have have a right to peacefully protest as well as freedom of religion. Governments have been targeting religious groups, even in the instances of congregating outside or even in their vehicles. If people can go to the grocery stores, then people should be able to go to church.

Our political leaders are picking and choosing what is deemed an exemptible risk based on political expediency, it is unacceptable and we see through their bullshit.
This is not the same thing. Apples and oranges. People need to go to the grocery to buy food to survive. You can worship at home, or join a group webcast, or even go to an outside area and practice social distancing if you have to do it in a crowd. It is not necessary to your survival to go to a church. And we don’t HAVE to go to the grocery, we can order online and have them delivered. Finally, people aren’t going to the grocery at the same time on a certain day of the week.

I know I don’t have to explain this stuff. You know it’s not the same. And yes people are protesting, and its not all about George Floyd. The anti maskers are all over the place like that protest in Sacramento. They were allowed to do it.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:46 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
It's odd to me that this is an issue with gun owners. In 8 years of Bill Clinton, your guns weren't taken away, with 8 years of Barak Obama, your guns werent taken away.

Lets look at the major gun legislation that democrats have been responsible for the brady bill (background checks) and the Assault weapons ban. Both were signed into law by Bill Clinton. The Brady law still exists, the assault weapons ban was allowed to lapse by Bush, and not renewed by Obama.

Start with Sandy Hook in 2012, pulse in 2016, the vegas bump stock shooting in 2017... there is 8 full years, four of which we had a democrat for president and no single gun control legislation has been passed.

Please educate me... Everyone was certain Clinton would take your guns away, everyone was certain Obama would take your guns away. What makes you so certain that Biden will take your guns away?

Full disclosure, I'm as liberal as they come, and own a handgun, it's actually a pretty decent Glock. I keep it in my house locked up, as it's my right to do so.
Honestly, I think it’s group think and a lack of exposure to other ideas. And really no one gives a shit if the average person owns a gun (only the most extreme people care, and well you can find those for any cause). People just want them out of the hands of the crazies. They want to know their kid is safe at school or wherever. I was in Vegas for that mass shooting and four of my cousins were at the actual concert. We lead the world in mass shootings, but yet we can’t even have a conversation about solutions without it devolving into “not gonna take my guns.”

But if we have a zombie apocalypse, we should be in pretty good shape.
Old 08-21-2020, 07:36 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I click on new posts and don't check for the forum location.
I believe you. Sorry to question you, my apologies
Old 08-24-2020, 06:32 AM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I believe you. Sorry to question you, my apologies
Never do it again
Old 08-25-2020, 09:42 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Never do it again
Fat chance, now
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-27-2020)
Old 08-26-2020, 02:24 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Peaceful protesters? Look at that poor dude who got kicked on the back of his head in Portland, run by a damn piece of shit democrat. Is that peaceful Dam?

I am all for peaceful protesters, not fucking terrorists.
So if you over generalize, I can do the same yea? How about the police in Fort Wayne taking Balin's eye with a tear gas canister to the face:

https://wpta21.com/2020/06/17/i-want...rom-the-mayor/

So he's a terrorist, right? The police asked him to leave, despite his right to be there is guaranteed in the constitution. I guess you would have us believe that he is a terrorist.

I would think if he were a terrorist, he might have, I dunno, been charged with something? Surely there was some sort of terrorist act the police witnessed that the (republican) prosecutor can, um prosecute?

See, you say every single protestor is a terrorist and I am saying every single police officer is corrupt and brutal.

Don't we both sound incredibly stupid?

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."