ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-28-2023, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
I wonder whether either of those teams might dip back into the QB pool...

Would the bears give up on Justin Fields so fast? I guess how his season plays out this year will determine that.

Kyler Murray is only 2 seasons removed from being considered the next big thing but he wasn't great last year and now some writers (idiots, some may call them) are suggesting there could be a QB controversy in Arizona with Dobbs.

But my thinking is that it seems that a fair number of teams that will finish with bad seasons might not be looking for QBs this time around and that means other positions will be taken off the board sooner.

But there's more than one Round-1 quality receiver in the 2024 draft
Chicago will absolutely give up on Fields. They should have after last year. He was historically bad then and he’s no better now.

Plus, ownership is going to clean house after they win one game this year and the next regime is going to start over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-28-2023)
Old 09-30-2023, 02:04 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Enough about Stroud. He sucks because he is Houston’s piece of shit QB. Sing his praises somewhere else.
well said, old
Old 09-30-2023, 02:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Chicago will absolutely give up on Fields. They should have after last year. He was historically bad then and he’s no better now.

Plus, ownership is going to clean house after they win one game this year and the next regime is going to start over.
Question is will Caleb Williams want to go to a franchise that is historically bad when it comes to offense and developing QBs.

I think Fields is salvageable. You can change your OC and coach all the time and expect a guy to develop. I would stash him as a backup and try to develop him..