ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-03-2021, 09:13 AM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
My perception has been they are not comfortable with the shot but are fine with taking all necessary precautions and following the protocols. There is no covid denial or blatant antivax conspiracy theory that I've seen from these guys.

This whole thing is weird and reminds me of how depressing the general population is. The reality is these guys are still kids that get paid exceptional amounts of money to play a children's game. The fact we are even watching the game is luxurious. None of this shit is important, really.

The raw emotional backlash, judgmental attitudes, and blatant nastiness I've witnessed this last week from the fans and the media has served as a nice reminder that unrestrained or excessive emotional investment in this fucking bullshit product (that has very little constructive meaning in our lives) may be more stupid than ignorant.
Well said. Someone made the point on the other thread that everything these guys put in their bodies is monitored. Elite athletes have access to doctors, nutritionists, trainers, etc. that very few people in the general public have access to. I just wonder if there's an overly holistic person(s) on several of the Colts' personal care team that has been advising against getting the vaccine.