ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2022, 02:39 PM

Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I hear you JAFF but wonder how many of those players went from sitting at home with essentially zero coaching experience to being in charge of a position as coach?

Stampede blue has an article saying that this is to improve the locker room. WTF? Ballard has been bragging since he got here about how he was all about building this so called 'great' locker room. Couldn't bring in big time free agents because the 'culture' wasn't right but not to worry- the Colts even hired this guy Brian Decker because he was such a genius at picking out the 'right' kind of player. After 5 years we find out that this was pure bullshit. Ballard and company cannot get into a man's head anymore than you or me. So we may have passed on some really good football players in order to build this winning culture, a huge part of the Ballard formula, and it was a total failure (just look at how these shitheads all fell apart).

I'm beginning to sour on this regime.
I don't want to pick the scab off an old wound, but Ballard didn't handle the Luck retirement right either...then railed against the shocked and disappointed fans that booed before they really had a chance to digest losing a great franchise QB. Not saying the fans handled it well, but neither did Ballard, the way it leaked out and caught so many of us off guard and then he lectures everyone...that soured me on him and I have never quite gotten over it!
Oldcolt (02-27-2022)