ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 10-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic
Old 10-12-2017, 07:50 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses
Old 10-12-2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
You are a mentally deranged individual with a sickness inside of your head. I hope for the sake of your family, neighbors, and citizens near you that you don't own any firearms. You are in obvious need of psychiatric evaluation.
Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses
Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement
Old 10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.
You fish too, right?
Old 10-13-2017, 04:21 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement
this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?
Old 10-13-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
You fish too, right?
Yes. Used to fish competitively as well. I actually organize and host a fishing show for charity. We bring in a top name pro for seminars and the money goes to helping inner city kids get a chance to enjoy the outdoors. It raises about $10K-$15K every year. We do a hunting show for the same reasons and the money goes to Backwaters Legacy. Smitty has been to one of my events. A lot of people don't like me, and as said before, absolutely zero sleep lost. However I do more for the less fortunate than those that get on the internet and social media and type about injustices and what the "Government" needs to do about it. Instead of typing and looking at the words they type and break their arm patting themselves on the back for those glorious words that will surely change everything, get off their fucking asses and put action to words. They won't though, nothing in it for them!
Old 10-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?

No it's not. If these players wanted to make a difference instead of pissing off most of the NFL crowds they would pick a different avenue....

Look at the awareness that breast cancer has now because of the approach that was taken. kaperclown could take some of his money and do a PS announcement and I bet he'd have the support of the NFL the players AND the fans on this matter and it would be played during games with many many players and coaches taking part.

So no it's not stupid or retarded
Racehorse (10-18-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 10:01 AM

Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:11 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.
you missed pucks point. he isnt comparing the cause but how they went about bringing attention to the cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Puck (10-20-2017)