ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 10-10-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
I didn't vote for em. Not defending anyone, but you fucking pussies act like him walking out is gonna bankrupt America. Fucking Bush and Obama done a pretty good job of that already. Peyton's merits stand on its own. Nobody upstaged him or his party. You fucking offended snowflakes are a waste of valuable breathing space. If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.
it is blatant unnecessary government waste. people should be offended by it
Old 10-10-2017, 06:31 PM
TROLL

Quote:
I didn't vote for em. Not defending anyone, but you fucking pussies act like him walking out is gonna bankrupt America. Fucking Bush and Obama done a pretty good job of that already. Peyton's merits stand on its own. Nobody upstaged him or his party. You fucking offended snowflakes are a waste of valuable breathing space. If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.
This is what political small dick syndrome looks like. You complain about government waste but when your guy does it who cares, there's so much already. You don't even have a rational argument. Just angry low IQ rants trying to defend your insecurity about your little guy.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Accidental Administrator

I'm really tired of this bullshit. For a while it really pissed me off when it was just kaepernick doing it, then others joined and then the Press made a big deal out of it and our fucking president is mouthing off about it. I've really come around on this to a solid attitude of not giving a shit.

Personally, I stand up when they play the anthem. Is it really my business if someone else doesn't?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I'm really tired of this bullshit. For a while it really pissed me off when it was just kaepernick doing it, then others joined and then the Press made a big deal out of it and our fucking president is mouthing off about it. I've really come around on this to a solid attitude of not giving a shit.

Personally, I stand up when they play the anthem. Is it really my business if someone else doesn't?
The problem is one of narrative. The players are peacefully trying bring light to social injustice, the media and others (president) have spun it as anti-flag, anti-military, anti-american.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
This is what political small dick syndrome looks like. You complain about government waste but when your guy does it who cares, there's so much already. You don't even have a rational argument. Just angry low IQ rants trying to defend your insecurity about your little guy.
My little guy would make your girl scream like a happy retard. You can keep calling him my guy if it makes you feel better about yourself. Low IQ? Have you ever went back and read some of your ramblings? You're about 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a helmet on.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
it is blatant unnecessary government waste. people should be offended by it
When has blatant government waste not happened? Been a loooooooong time. It's how we got 20 trillion in debt. Cronyism has no party and no loyalty. Can't hurl rocks at Trump without tossing them Obama's way, hit Bush with a couple bricks, Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, you get the hint. They all had their hand in getting it here. It's funny how quick things get overlooked by people when their party is in control. The whole time there is no distinction in difference. If D or R follows their name it's different somehow?, but they play for the same team in the end, themselves.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
... scream like a happy retard....
None of my business, but this is a simile that you should probably not use in your vocabulary anymore.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
None of my business, but this is a simile that you should probably not use in your vocabulary anymore.
You're right, it's none of your business.
Pez (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 04:34 PM
TROLL

Quote:
If dueling ever made a comeback you little bitches would be a whole lot less offended.
You are a mentally deranged individual with a sickness inside of your head. I hope for the sake of your family, neighbors, and citizens near you that you don't own any firearms. You are in obvious need of psychiatric evaluation.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:42 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
When has blatant government waste not happened? Been a loooooooong time. It's how we got 20 trillion in debt. Cronyism has no party and no loyalty. Can't hurl rocks at Trump without tossing them Obama's way, hit Bush with a couple bricks, Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, you get the hint. They all had their hand in getting it here. It's funny how quick things get overlooked by people when their party is in control. The whole time there is no distinction in difference. If D or R follows their name it's different somehow?, but they play for the same team in the end, themselves.
You are talking about parties. I am stating it as a whole. Government waste has run rampant for far too long.

The topic here is mike pence. That is who it is right now. And it is disgusting