ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2022, 05:31 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
LMAO with you liberals. The FBI going after Trump is going to backfire so bad on the liberals. People who were on the fence are now pissed off about this BS now too. Mid-terms must be coming up for the dems to stoop this fucking low. I didn't really know who I was going to vote for in 2024, but now, I will be voting for Trump because I hate this banana fucking republic we have turned into.

Why wasn't Hillary treated this way? Why weren't the Biden's treated this way? Just political bullshit and leftists can't see this, saddens me really.

The only democrat who could run for president that I would vote for is Tulsi Gabbard. Warren? fuck no. Sanders? fuck no. Butthead? fuck no.

I love America and I am saddened by all the bullshit going on now. This woke bullshit is fucking insane, and I worry about our future, as you Jaff should be. I didn't serve in the military for this BS.
haha yeah right. you were always going to vote for trump. come on man. you aren't fooling anyone.

there is nothing that trump could do to make you not love him. probably any republican for that matter.

hillary sat there and was questioned for 11 hours on Benghazi. didn't plead the fifth or ignore the subpoena. the fbi opened back up an investigation into here 11 days before the election. what the fuck are you talking about?

maybe just let the fbi do its job? no more back the blue? you have been fooled by a con man. its pretty sad man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-15-2022), rcubed (08-15-2022)