ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-24-2022, 10:19 PM

Default Scotus on a roll

Freedom being dealt the last couple days.

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws, which has a domino effect across the country, so Americans win. The 2nd. amendment is not a suggestion, nor open for interpretation, whether the current idiot and chief likes it or not, it is absolute.

Overturn Roe V Wade, as it should have been 50 years ago. They didn't ban abortions, they said that there is nothing in the constitution establishing or protecting abortion rights. Anyone who has an IQ above 60 knows it was a farce protecting it under the 14th. amendment. So now the 10th. amendment prevails and the decision is returned to the states.

If people actually read it, they would shit themselves at how little power the government actually has, legally anyway. By good men doing nothing they were complicit in the tyranny of the federal government. People became comfortably numb to the atrocities.

Making me wish I would have followed my original career to become a constitutional attorney. Got me digging into the upcoming docket for the Supreme Court! Hooray America, someone finally comprehends what was written!
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Racehorse (06-25-2022), Spike (06-25-2022)
Old 06-25-2022, 09:30 AM

Thanked 4,396 Times in 2,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws, which has a domino effect across the country, so Americans win. The 2nd. amendment is not a suggestion, nor open for interpretation, whether the current idiot and chief likes it or not, it is absolute.

Overturn Roe V Wade, as it should have been 50 years ago. They didn't ban abortions, they said that there is nothing in the constitution establishing or protecting abortion rights. Anyone who has an IQ above 60 knows it was a farce protecting it under the 14th. amendment. So now the 10th. amendment prevails and the decision is returned to the states.

If people actually read it, they would shit themselves at how little power the government actually has, legally anyway. By good men doing nothing they were complicit in the tyranny of the federal government. People became comfortably numb to the atrocities.

Making me wish I would have followed my original career to become a constitutional attorney. Got me digging into the upcoming docket for the Supreme Court! Hooray America, someone finally comprehends what was written!
The biggest win here are states rights. They have been trampled for so long that most people forget they ever existed. With Roe v. Wade ruling, now people can move to the states that agree with their political ideologies, and peace can be attained in this country for once.
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Lov2fish (06-25-2022), Spike (06-25-2022)
Old 06-26-2022, 10:19 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
The biggest win here are states rights. They have been trampled for so long that most people forget they ever existed. With Roe v. Wade ruling, now people can move to the states that agree with their political ideologies, and peace can be attained in this country for once.
So we can relive 1860 - 1864. Terrific
Old 06-26-2022, 10:41 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post

So we can relive 1860 - 1864 ...... terrific.

o

That will make Cartman happy ......

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 06-26-2022, 04:30 PM

Thanked 1,899 Times in 926 Posts

Saw this on another board. Thought it was funny.

Quote:
Calm down, Liberals. No one is coming for your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control. Complete background checks, including a mental health evaluation. The person seeking an abortion must be recorded in the National Abortion Registry, accompanied with their payment of a $200 tax stamp, and a mandatory wait-period. Assault abortions after the 1st trimester or when a heartbeat is detected, will be outlawed. Abortion seekers will face a limit on how many abortions they can have, after all, no one needs more than one abortion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Lov2fish (06-26-2022), Racehorse (06-26-2022)
Old 06-26-2022, 06:23 PM

Quote:
So we can relive 1860 - 1864. Terrific
You're an idiot.
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Racehorse (06-26-2022)
Old 06-26-2022, 08:12 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
You're an idiot.
Coming from you simply proves my point. People leave there homes to find a place more equitable. Splitting the nation in half. Great, the commies couldnt do it, so we do it to ourselves.
Old 06-26-2022, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Coming from you simply proves my point. People leave there homes to find a place more equitable. Splitting the nation in half. Great, the commies couldnt do it, so we do it to ourselves.
It's not the civil war. They don't have to leave, they can stay, just might not be able to get an abortion depending on state. Nobody is advocating owning other people against their will, so yea, you're an idiot. Actually I am being insensitive to idiots by lumping you in there.

What part of that ruling wasn't just, legally speaking. Nobody gives a shit about feelz, just on the legal base of it being overturned was 100% the correct decision.

If a pregnant woman is on the way to an abortion clinic and gets murdered the perpetrator is charged with double homicide. Why is she not charged if she makes it there? Fucking hypocrites. The same fucking retards hollering my body my choice are the same people who wished me death cause I wouldn't let someone inject my body with an experimental drug at their behest. Fuck them.
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Racehorse (06-26-2022), Spike (06-26-2022)
Old 06-27-2022, 11:57 AM

And another ruling this morning. Confirmed high school coach can indeed pray before or after a game. Before you scream religion you should understand the separation of church and state (Which by the way is not in the constitution) It means the institution can not promote/endorse religion of any kind. The inhabitants are free to practice whatever religion they choose. So many people get this one fucked up, mainly cause they lack remedial comprehension!
CletusPyle (07-01-2022)
Old 06-27-2022, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

Power to the states! then you say this...

Quote:

They strike down New-York's draconian gun laws...