ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2020, 07:56 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 4,864
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 1,584 Times in 985 Posts
Default Don't vote for Biden and Kamala Harris.

If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America. I am a gun owner and they won't take them away from me, as long as I am still alive.

Oh yeah, fuck CNN, the View and MSNCB.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-17-2020)
  #2  
Old 08-14-2020, 09:45 PM
Maniac's Avatar
Maniac Maniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Home
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 708
Thanked 1,138 Times in 624 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
If you love your constitutional rights don't vote for these two clowns, they will take them away. Just two fucking idiots that will destroy America. I am a gun owner and they won't take them away from me, as long as I am still alive.

Oh yeah, fuck CNN, the View and MSNCB.
Trump has been shitting on your constitutional rights since taking office, but you don't seem to mind that.

BTW, the whole "taking your guns" thing is fear based propaganda. Biden is on record saying he supports the 2nd ammendment. Quit believing all the propaganda.

Trump is a con man. You're literally falling for a con if you believe all the bullshit and lies coming out of that dude's mouth and twitter account.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2020, 10:46 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 4,864
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 1,584 Times in 985 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Trump has been shitting on your constitutional rights since taking office, but you don't seem to mind that.

BTW, the whole "taking your guns" thing is fear based propaganda. Biden is on record saying he supports the 2nd ammendment. Quit believing all the propaganda.

Trump is a con man. You're literally falling for a con if you believe all the bullshit and lies coming out of that dude's mouth and twitter account.
Really? Then why is Biden and Harris trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment? I like you Maniac, but don't be a fucking sheep for these dumb asses. Biden has said he's coming after the NRA, fuck him.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2020, 06:50 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,705
Thanks: 754
Thanked 655 Times in 399 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Really? Then why is Biden and Harris trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment? I like you Maniac, but don't be a fucking sheep for these dumb asses. Biden has said he's coming after the NRA, fuck him.
Really? When?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2020, 07:20 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 4,864
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 1,584 Times in 985 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Really? When?
Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/12943...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-16-2020, 08:42 AM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,705
Thanks: 754
Thanked 655 Times in 399 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/12943...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
They passed a law so you can only kill 10 people and then reload. How is that restricting your gun ownership?

There are more guns in this country than there are people. I really do believe there’s no way to get rid of them. This is what the NRA has done, ramping up false fear.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2020, 11:44 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 7,030
Thanks: 859
Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,033 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/12943...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Trump banned bump stocks. How is that for you gun lovers?

He also said “I will take the guns and worry about due process later”
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-19-2020)
  #8  
Old 09-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Kray007 Kray007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 271
Thanks: 5
Thanked 49 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Biden has stated he wants a limit on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg

I live in California who has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, but it looks like the NRA won a court battle here.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/12943...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Spike, or anyone, explain to me why limiting mags to 10 rounds is a bad idea? If that's Biden's worst sin against the 2nd Amendment, even the NRA should sleep soundly, tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 4,864
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 1,584 Times in 985 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Trump has been shitting on your constitutional rights since taking office, but you don't seem to mind that.

BTW, the whole "taking your guns" thing is fear based propaganda. Biden is on record saying he supports the 2nd ammendment. Quit believing all the propaganda.

Trump is a con man. You're literally falling for a con if you believe all the bullshit and lies coming out of that dude's mouth and twitter account.
Serious question, how has Trump been shitting on my constitutional rights? Give me examples please.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (08-15-2020)
  #10  
Old 08-14-2020, 11:03 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 4,864
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 1,584 Times in 985 Posts
Default

Crickets, I thought so. Anybody who supports the left needs to move to Cuba. Look at Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NY and California. All run by democrats and those places are garbage. Luckily I live in a city in California that is conservative.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.