ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-08-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Ahh, the old everyone is corrupt, so my guy isn’t that bad argument. One of conservatives current favorites. I could list all the ways Trump is more corrupt and more dangerous but we both know it wouldn’t matter. If you can’t see the level of Trumps corruption and the frequency of his out right lies then there isn’t much that can be said. You’ve decided to put politics above principles- if you even have any.

Maybe....unless you were black, gay, or had a mental illness.

Ahh, Trump the outsider, another favorite. He’s definitely doing your bidding. Some brand of conservatives see government as naturally corrupt and ineffective, so they elect people who help prove them right. Congrats, you got a fucking winner this time!

Oh yeah judges! The holy grail! They are doing a great job defending the constitution- man that was awesome what they’ve done with the Wisconsin primary! About fucking time someone made it so difficult to vote during a pandemic and with only 5 of 180 polling stations open in Milwaukee! What an absolutely win for Americans! Constitution defended! I’m seriously amazed at how often defending the constitution helps suppress voter turnout or voter disenfranchisement, harms POC, or other minority groups.

Man, I really am amazed at people in this country. I understand having different views on how to accomplish things. But I don’t understand electing an ignorant con man as POTUS. I don’t understand putting politics above principles. I respect conservatives, but I have zero respect for Trump supporters - and I many in my family. I simply can’t respect willful ignorance. And I can’t respect someone that decides getting their judges is worth the damage being done to this country’s institutions internationally and domestically. That’s my 2 cents.
Just logged in to say that you, sir, are a good dude
Old 04-08-2020, 07:01 PM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
My life has been fine under Trump, just as it had been under Obama. Some people believe in higher principles than just what affects them daily. But admittedly, that’s not a typical Trumpian view is it? I can see the danger and damage of Trump while my life is just fine. Kinda weird conservatives want it both ways - your life is on you, Trump isn’t effecting it. But he’s great because he’ll appoint judges that will rule in certain ways! Can’t have it both ways. Either government has an affect or it doesn’t. But if you don’t see the issues with having the leader of a country brag about his television ratings during a pandemic or mocks a disabled reporter then there isn’t much that can be said to you. Either you have values or you don’t.
All I see here are incoherent ramblings of stereotyping that you guys claim to be above.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
There is nothing sad about hating trump. It means you have a well adjusted moral compass.

I understand conservatives, liberals and libertarians. I don’t understand the love for trump. Unchecked political power in the hands of that mfer should not make anyone’s dick hard. No ethics, integrity as a man, and no morals.
I don't think he has ZERO morals, and I also do not worship the guy like so many on the right. Like I said before, your life is about what you do, not about who sits in the Oval Office.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
All I see here are incoherent ramblings of stereotyping that you guys claim to be above.
Fair enough. I’ll help spell it out for you:

The President you support bragged about the television ratings of his press conferences during a pandemic that has shut down the economy, put hundreds of thousands out of work, and has already killed roughly 15K people - and the number is growing by the day. He bragged his ratings were better than the bachelor. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact. Is that coherent enough for you?

The President you support is on video at one of his campaign rallies mocking a disabled reporter. That is not a stereotype, that’s a fact. Is that coherent enough for you?

You claim Trump has no direct affect on our lives, ok that depends on a lot of factors, but let’s say it’s true. A lot of conservatives claim to dislike Trump, but support him because of judges. That’s specifically one of the things I was replying to in Iron Shaft’s comment - the same comment you responded too. My point is you can’t have it both ways. Either Trump has no effect on anything or the judges he nominates don’t matter. I’d say they do or conservatives wouldn’t care about them and use them as justification for Trump. Stereotype? Possibly, but it’s the exact justification Iron Shaft used, so pretty damn relevant. That coherent enough for you?

Now I did stereotype Trump supporters for on only caring about what effects THEIR daily life. But again that was in response to the exact comment you made justifying Trump - that he isn’t negatively affecting liberals lives so it isn’t a big deal. That coherent enough for you?

Let me add a few for you:

The man you support also is on tape saying he can grab women by the pussy because he’s a star. No stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support attacked a Hispanic judge because or his heritage. No stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support is currently barred from running a charity in NY because he misused funds from a veterans charity. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support ran a fake university that preyed upon people using his family name. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support attacked a former POW that was tortured for being captured. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support is known for not paying his debts and instead tying up people in court and settling for pennies on the dollar. There are tons of documented cases. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

I could go on and on, but I’m sure you know them all. You just disregard them for the exact reason you commented- they don’t personally affect your daily life. Now I think that says a whole lot about you. Am I stereotyping you? Yeah probably, but it’s a stereotype I’m 100% comfortable with.

And I’ll note you did exactly what most Trump supporters do. It’s hard to logically justify your support for such a POS without sounding like a POS yourself so you gloss over any factual points about his behavior. Better to call them incoherent ramblings than actually address anything said.

All of that coherent enough for you?

Last edited by rm1369; 04-08-2020 at 08:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-08-2020)
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Fair enough. I’ll help spell it out for you:

The President you support bragged about the television ratings of his press conferences during a pandemic that has shut down the economy, put hundreds of thousands out of work, and has already killed roughly 15K people - and the number is growing by the day. He bragged his ratings were better than the bachelor. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact. Is that coherent enough for you?

The President you support is on video at one of his campaign rallies mocking a disabled reporter. That is not a stereotype, that’s a fact. Is that coherent enough for you?

You claim Trump has no direct affect on our lives, ok that depends on a lot of factors, but let’s say it’s true. A lot of conservatives claim to dislike Trump, but support him because of judges. That’s specifically one of the things I was replying to in Iron Shaft’s comment - the same comment you responded too. My point is you can’t have it both ways. Either Trump has no effect on anything or he does. Either the judges he nominates has an affect on peoples lives or they don’t. I’d say they do or conservatives wouldn’t care about them and use them as justification for Trump. Stereotype? Possibly, but it’s the exact justification Iron Shaft used, so pretty damn relevant. That coherent enough for you?

Now I did stereotype type Trump supporters based on only caring about what effects THEIR daily life. But again that was in response to the exact comment you made justifying Trump - that he isn’t negatively affecting liberals lives so it isn’t a bid deal. That coherent enough for you?

I’ll add in that the man you support also is on tape saying he can grab women by the pussy because he’s a star. No stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support attacked a Hispanic judge because or his heritage. No stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support is currently barred from running a charity in NY because he misused funds from a veterans charity. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support ran a fake university that preyed upon people using his family name. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support attacked a former POW that was tortured for being captured. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

The man you support is known for not paying his debts and instead tying up people in court and settling for pennies on the dollar. There are tons of documented cases. That’s not a stereotype, that’s a fact.

I could go on and on. By I’m sure you know them all, you just regard them for the exact reason you commented- they don’t personally affect your daily life. Now I think that says a whole lot about you. Am I stereotyping you? Yeah probably, but it’s a stereotype I’m 100% comfortable with.

And I’ll note you did exactly what most Trump supporters do. It’s hard to logically justify your support for such a POS without sounding like a POS yourself so you gloss over any factual points about his behavior. Better to call them incoherent ramblings than actually address anything said.

All of that coherent enough for you?
Most of that has been debunked, but carry on. Like I said before, I am not here to discuss politics. I am here for football. Your points still do not counter that people are responsible for their own fate, not the POTUS.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Most of that has been debunked, but carry on. Like I said before, I am not here to discuss politics. I am here for football. Your points still do not counter that people are responsible for their own fate, not the POTUS.
Please tell me which of them have been debunked- I’d genuinely like to know. Not sure who disagreed with your statement. I’ve seen no one state otherwise. But again, if Trump doesn’t have an effect on anything why support him? Because he called Mexicans rapists? Because he was a reality TV star? I’d really like to know. You keep telling me why I shouldn’t care that my country is led by a lying con artist, but there has to be a reason to support him right? Please enlighten me.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
There is nothing sad about hating trump. It means you have a well adjusted moral compass.

I understand conservatives, liberals and libertarians. I don’t understand the love for trump. Unchecked political power in the hands of that mfer should not make anyone’s dick hard. No ethics, integrity as a man, and no morals.
Im tired of being attacked because I can think four myself
Old 04-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
NO, that is completely false. Everything that was listed can be found in reliable news sites and honest sources.

Dont Lie for trump, he does enough lying for both of you
Old 04-08-2020, 09:47 PM

Thanked 1,282 Times in 727 Posts

And you guys proved my point. I posted about how hard the Chinese government fucked the world and are by far the biggest bad guys in all of this, which is the absolute truth, and it quickly turned into people bitching at each other about Trump.

Anyway, here's a good summary on how China went about fucking over the world:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2940486001/
Old 04-08-2020, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
And you guys proved my point. I posted about how hard the Chinese government fucked the world and are by far the biggest bad guys in all of this, which is the absolute truth, and it quickly turned into people bitching at each other about Trump.

Anyway, here's a good summary on how China went about fucking over the world:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2940486001/
I doubt anyone disagrees with your views on China. However I have no voice in what happens in China, and China isn’t responsible for the shit show of a reaction we’ve had here. China isn’t the cause of Trumps lying. China isn’t the reason the governor of Georgia claimed we just learned about asymptotic people spreading the virus, as an excuse for his delay in ordering shelter at home, when it’s been widely reported for several weeks if not months. I won’t focus on China because that’s the excuse and distraction being handed down to cover up our own failings. There will always be countries that lie and hide this kind of shit. Watching Trump lie to the American people daily do you honestly believe he would have been forthcoming with the truth if it started here? Fuck no he wouldn’t have. Not to mention that was the responsibility of the pandemic response team that Trump and Bolton dismantled. Remember - he’d just hire back the scientists when they were needed. He didn’t like paying people when there wasn’t a crisis. Blame the Chinese all you want, they deserve it. But the only thing within our control is our countries response to it. Don’t let China distract you from that shit show.
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-09-2020)