ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 06-25-2021, 05:34 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Damn Jaff, not only are you anti American, but you are a dumb ass. Burning the flag is ok with you? Say that to my dad, 2 uncles and my 3 cousins and lastly the 2 friends we lost in combat, Here are their names Chuck Still and Ronnie Harris. It sure as hell is not ok with me. Biden/Harris are not the problem right now? All I have to say to that statement is they sure as hell are the problem. Trump is not in office right now, he is only in your brain because you allow him to be. That's how weak ass people believe. Trump was impeached twice because he wasn't a bought and paid for politician.

Keep worshiping Pelosi, Knadler, Watters, Biden, Harris, Schumer, CNN,
Goldberg, and the list goes on. You piss on Trump, but never heard you say a word against these people.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1872873.html

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Thats what they died for, God bless them. The first thing donnie would change is the first amendment. He doesnt want to hear anything that opposes this thoughts.

Quote:
‘Just shoot them’: Trump wanted military to ‘crack skulls’ of George Floyd protesters, book claims
Thats what the president of the US wanted when people gathered to VOICE their opposition to his policies. Thats what a king does.

And I havent brought up a single Democrat in this conversation, YOU have. Trump is a traitor to every single american citizen. Period. Has any other President met with the leader of Russia without another person in the room? WTF! Trump is about Trump. He is a liar, an multiple adulterer, a tax cheat, and a FRAUD.

Last edited by JAFF; 06-25-2021 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:05 AM

Thanked 4,281 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Really, he wants to help American people? Biden's first day in office, he got rid of the pipeline jobs. How many Americans were hurt by that? A shitload, that's how many.

Biden is more of a white supremacist than Trump, look up his history. Trump is not the racist, the media keeps lying and some people keep believing their sorry ass lies.

Biden may not be fat as Trump, but he has a mushroom for a brain.

Biden may not be a puppet for Putin, but he sure as hell is one for China and every other country that will put money in his and his son's pocket. Wake up for the love of God.

Since your boy Biden took office, gas prices, lumber prices and much more have tripled and just wait for your taxes to go up.

And what about the disastrous border situation?

Liberal democraps are ruining this country, just look at all the cities and states they run. Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, SF, LA, Michagan, Minnesota, etc...and my home state of California. And now we have them ruining the great country of the USA.

Gotta mention this, celebrities just need to shut the hell up, you fucking idiots. Tom Hanks and LeChina James are so damn ignorant, why would anyone listen to them. The NBA is hitting all time lows because they are tired of hearing all this bullshit from the players, especially that pussy LeBron James.

America is not a racist country, it's all contrived BS from the media, idiot celebrities and dumb ass players. Are there racist people, yes, no doubt. But to say there is systemic racism in this country is 100% false.

At the end of the day though.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!!!
There has always been systemic racism in this country. It is absurd to think otherwise. Sure we have made changes to combat that but to say it isn't there is retarded. Come to north carolina. the amount of racists i meet on a day to day basis is astounding.

who gives a fuck what celebrities think about politics? seriously why do you care? stop watching fox news. you clearly sound brainwashed by their prime time shows. think for yourself for once. its nice.

trumps insanely poor handling of the pandemic is showing its after effects now. lumber prices, gas and all.

couldn't care less about pipe line jobs. fuck the pipeline.

i am not a huge fan of biden at all. he is just light years better than trump. trump was a disaster. look at what happened during his 4 years. tax cuts for the rich and a shit show after that. look at the numbers. he will always be known as one of the worst presidents in history.

what is really ruining this county is not necessarily republicans or democrats. there isn't much of a difference between the two. it is corporations and corporate greed. the poor and middle class have been getting bent over and fucked without the common courtesy of a reach around for 40 plus years. by every metric the rich and powerful have been taking and taking and taking. all at our expense. and it is predictable. it has always happened all throughout history.

these fuckers pit fox and cnn viewers against each other and morons just eat it up. its is a barrage of shit that doesn't matter (see your crying about celebrities as an example). and this is going to be the end of the country. the fact that fox can brainwash millions of window lickers to think a fat, entitled, draft dodging trump is someone to worship is pretty much the end. you fuckers wanted him to be king instead of having an election.

and lets not throw stones at california too much. republican states are generally the poorest and dumbest around. always sucking off the federal tit to survive.

in what way is america the best? the ridiculously terrible healthcare system? all the incarcerated people for profit? our piss poor education? how expensive it is to actually get an education for those that can? this country is fucked. and it is greed and dumb people that will do it in.

stop watching cable news. your life will be much better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (07-04-2021), JAFF (07-04-2021)
Old 08-26-2021, 05:37 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
There has always been systemic racism in this country. It is absurd to think otherwise. Sure we have made changes to combat that but to say it isn't there is retarded. Come to north carolina. the amount of racists i meet on a day to day basis is astounding.

who gives a fuck what celebrities think about politics? seriously why do you care? stop watching fox news. you clearly sound brainwashed by their prime time shows. think for yourself for once. its nice.

trumps insanely poor handling of the pandemic is showing its after effects now. lumber prices, gas and all.

couldn't care less about pipe line jobs. fuck the pipeline.

i am not a huge fan of biden at all. he is just light years better than trump. trump was a disaster. look at what happened during his 4 years. tax cuts for the rich and a shit show after that. look at the numbers. he will always be known as one of the worst presidents in history.

what is really ruining this county is not necessarily republicans or democrats. there isn't much of a difference between the two. it is corporations and corporate greed. the poor and middle class have been getting bent over and fucked without the common courtesy of a reach around for 40 plus years. by every metric the rich and powerful have been taking and taking and taking. all at our expense. and it is predictable. it has always happened all throughout history.

these fuckers pit fox and cnn viewers against each other and morons just eat it up. its is a barrage of shit that doesn't matter (see your crying about celebrities as an example). and this is going to be the end of the country. the fact that fox can brainwash millions of window lickers to think a fat, entitled, draft dodging trump is someone to worship is pretty much the end. you fuckers wanted him to be king instead of having an election.

and lets not throw stones at california too much. republican states are generally the poorest and dumbest around. always sucking off the federal tit to survive.

in what way is america the best? the ridiculously terrible healthcare system? all the incarcerated people for profit? our piss poor education? how expensive it is to actually get an education for those that can? this country is fucked. and it is greed and dumb people that will do it in.

stop watching cable news. your life will be much better
Well, I disagree with about 90% of this post. The Biden administration has been a complete and utter disaster. The democrats couldn't come up with anyone better than him?
Racehorse (08-26-2021)
Old 08-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Well, I disagree with about 90% of this post. The Biden administration has been a complete and utter disaster. The democrats couldn't come up with anyone better than him?
Considering what they inherited, its been swimming up hill. Selling out to Putin, giving Afghanistan away, and piss poor management of a public health catastrophe, costing 500,000 + Americans.

Oh, and consistently distracting American with bullshit claims of a fraudulent election, losing 50+ court decisions due to honest judges throwing them out of court
Old 09-04-2021, 10:57 AM

Quote:
of course you disagree.

there is nothing biden or anyone with a d by his or her name could do that you would agree with. if they do it it is bad. if trump were to do it, it would be good.

you root for a political team. not the american people.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Post whore

Quote:
of course you disagree.

there is nothing biden or anyone with a d by his or her name could do that you would agree with. if they do it it is bad. if trump were to do it, it would be good.

you root for a political team. not the american people.
Actually, that is not true, I voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

I didn't care for the younger Bush at all.

Good try though Omaha, but I am not the one who votes for the D or R. I just didn't think Biden/Harris would be good for this country.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Actually, that is not true, I voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

I didn't care for the younger Bush at all.

Good try though Omaha, but I am not the one who votes for the D or R. I just didn't think Biden/Harris would be good for this country.
i don't think biden/harris are going to be good for this country. they just won't try and destroy it like trump is
Old 09-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Post whore

Quote:
i don't think biden/harris are going to be good for this country. they just won't try and destroy it like trump is
Trump was not destroying this country, it is the leftist snowflakes, Biden/Harris who are destroying this country. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine, fuck, it's America right? I would post all the shit Biden has fucked up, but you already know how terrible he has been. I'll just leave it at that. Biden couldn't even manage a lemonade stand.

On a different note, hopefully California can kick Newsome's ass out as governor and Larry Elder takes over. SF and LA are shitholes under Newsome, really sad for us Californians, but at least we have some hope.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Before bed I have to throw this in here

FUCK JOE BIDEN CLAP..CLAP...CLAP CLAP CLAP
Racehorse (09-22-2021), Spike (09-21-2021)
Old 09-22-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Trump was not destroying this country, it is the leftist snowflakes, Biden/Harris who are destroying this country. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine, fuck, it's America right? I would post all the shit Biden has fucked up, but you already know how terrible he has been. I'll just leave it at that. Biden couldn't even manage a lemonade stand.

On a different note, hopefully California can kick Newsome's ass out as governor and Larry Elder takes over. SF and LA are shitholes under Newsome, really sad for us Californians, but at least we have some hope.
Trying to overthrow the government isn’t destroying the country?