ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2017, 08:19 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default quick thoughts on another complete beatdown and embarrassment at the hands of pagano

1) pagano is by far the worst coach i have ever seen for the colts. and possibly the worst coach i have ever seen. this team is constantly blown out. constantly down by double digits. constantly unprepared.

and this is with all kinds of different players and coaches. there is zero excuse and zero reason to not, at this point, look at pagano and see exactly where the blame should have sat all along. right on his weasel shoulders.

constantly blown out to start the season? what do they do all offseason? they seriously have no clue as to who should play and what to do with players. it is embarrassing at this point.

2) i said earlier this week that i knew tolzein was shitty but didn't know how shitty. well now i do. this dude made the team. what does that tell you about our gm and coaches? cut him and sign back morris. i cant believe i am actually saying that.

3) chud was terrible. run run pass punt. rinse and repeat. such an unimaginative gameplan. no help for the defense. and let me tell you i don't put much of this on chud. i am 100% sure he is doing as directed by pagano. he is terrible because he needs to have integrity and tell pags to fuck off.

4) hurry up and not challenge that td play? is there another coach in the league that would fuck that up? name one. i fucking dare you. looking at you dam. you dumb shit.

5) no way vagitch is better than haeg at lg. i don't believe it one bit. not that vagitch didn't do some good things.

6) Good was the best olineman today. other than the false start, i thought he was very solid.

7) bond is better than schwenke? is that a fact? highly questionable move

8) really can't judge the skill position offensive players much considering the position they were put in. ty can't fumble that ball though. come on dude.

9) tj green was switched from safety to corner after the 1st preseason game or some shit. and he starts? if that happens you don't have competition. you don't have a brain or ability to get talent.

10) tj green might be the worst defensive back i have ever seen. he is simply that bad. but he has a fast 40. how can he be bad? according to dam that is impossible.

11) hooker really can't start ahead of darius butler? is hooker that bad because butler isn't a safety

12) al woods had 3 or 4 plays where he rocked the olineman harder than i can remember seeing a colts dlineman rock an opposing player.

13) hankins was much better today than he was in preaseason. i like the combination of woods and hankins so far.

14) where the fuck did anderson go? he played a lot early then was on the sideline to come back in at the end. he made pretty much no plays.

15) sheard is terrible. wtf was ballard thinking. walden is a much much better player.

16) simon is a nobody. just like i thought

17) i like the ilber george. we may have something there. morrison was a nobody. bostic surprised me a couple times.

18) wtf vinnie

19) i can't wait to hear dam defend pagano.

20) marlon mack is a playmaker. leave it to pagano to negate that as much as any coach could possibly do.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (09-10-2017), apballin (09-10-2017), Brylok (09-10-2017), Coltsalr (09-10-2017), Dewey 5 (09-10-2017), dwilli57 (09-11-2017), Flexo (09-10-2017), GoBigBlue88 (09-10-2017), Indiana V2 (09-10-2017), Lov2fish (09-10-2017), Luck4Reich (09-10-2017), mluntz01 (09-11-2017), nate505 (09-10-2017), Racehorse (09-10-2017), sherck (09-11-2017), Spike (09-11-2017), TêteDeFer (09-10-2017), YDFL Commish (09-10-2017)