ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-17-2019, 01:25 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts
Default thoughts on the saints game

1. congrats to brees. I have always liked him, but I may be a bit biased as he played at purdue while I was there.
2. he put on a clinic against our D. I know there is debate going on regarding secondary vs pass rush but we need to get better across the board.
3. JB is a good backup but will never be more than that. Need upgrade. missed open looks. over throws. overall lack of nothing special there.
4. I really hope the FO and coaches dont talk themselves into JB as the answer using the too many injured players excuse.
5. not sure it would have mattered this season, but i am irritated with luck. I get the reason he retired but that decision really set us back.
6. ballard needs to get to work and use some of that cap space. i get having to pay our own but we cant consistently sit on that much money.
7. I hope irsay is mad and chews some FO ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (12-19-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 01:31 PM

3. JB is a good backup but will never be more than that. Need upgrade. missed open looks. over throws. overall lack of nothing special there.

Publicly Frank continues to pretend that JB is his guy (much as he did Vinny despite all the damning evidence). I can't believe he really means that and is just just supporting him til he has a better options. My evidence of that is that per Kevin Bowen....he asked Frank a couple of days ago what he considers is the most important aspect of top QB play and his answer was "elite level accuracy". We have not seen good accuracy, let alone elite accuracy......Frank is just supporting the guy he has..........Chris HAS to be working on a better option.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1965southpaw For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-17-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 08:30 PM

Thanked 2,258 Times in 1,217 Posts

JB is his guy...at least until we draft somebody better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (12-17-2019), Racehorse (12-17-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
1. congrats to brees. I have always liked him, but I may be a bit biased as he played at purdue while I was there.
2. he put on a clinic against our D. I know there is debate going on regarding secondary vs pass rush but we need to get better across the board.
4. I really hope the FO and coaches dont talk themselves into JB as the answer using the too many injured players excuse.
5. not sure it would have mattered this season, but i am irritated with luck. I get the reason he retired but that decision really set us back.
6. ballard needs to get to work and use some of that cap space. i get having to pay our own but we cant consistently sit on that much money.
7. I hope irsay is mad and chews some FO ass.
1. I only dislike Brees because he kicks our ass all the time. He is a hell of a QB though.
2. Agree, nothing to add here.
3. I'm not sold on JB being a good backup. Mediocre at best. He processes things too slowly and his accuracy is a big red flag for me. Hell, at this point I would just let Kelly play, Colts are out of the playoffs anyway. And also, fuck Hoyer.
4. If they do, fire them all.
5. Luck would have definitely mattered this season. Great QB's mask a lot of deficiencies.
6. I like Ballard, but this season has proven that he has a shitload of work to do. He needs to spend some of that money he is hoarding.
7. He probably already did.

Colts need to do whatever it takes to get a top level QB in the next draft. They sure as hell aren't going to win anything with JB or Hoyer. We had Manning and Luck, and now this shit. I feel like this team is similar to the Lions and Browns now.
Dewey 5 (12-17-2019), Luck4Reich (12-17-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
1. I only dislike Brees because he kicks our ass all the time. He is a hell of a QB though.
2. Agree, nothing to add here.
3. I'm not sold on JB being a good backup. Mediocre at best. He processes things too slowly and his accuracy is a big red flag for me. Hell, at this point I would just let Kelly play, Colts are out of the playoffs anyway. And also, fuck Hoyer.
4. If they do, fire them all.
5. Luck would have definitely mattered this season. Great QB's mask a lot of deficiencies.
6. I like Ballard, but this season has proven that he has a shitload of work to do. He needs to spend some of that money he is hoarding.
7. He probably already did.

Colts need to do whatever it takes to get a top level QB in the next draft. They sure as hell aren't going to win anything with JB or Hoyer. We had Manning and Luck, and now this shit. I feel like this team is similar to the Lions and Browns now.
AGAIN WHY? would you put in Kelly????? He will NEVER be our QB . NEVER!!!!!

hes on the roster as a favor and only to help get his life together. He runs the practice squad. Can mimic many QB's . That is his value to the team

The coaches have seen him in practice... they dont think hes the answer why do so many stupid colts fans think he is????

Come on Spike youre better than this..... dont play into the BS surrounding a guy who played against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre season cloud your judgement

JB is not the QB of the future But he is the best we have
Old 12-17-2019, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post

hes on the roster as a favor and only to help get his life together. He runs the practice squad. Can mimic many QB's . That is his value to the team

The coaches have seen him in practice... they dont think hes the answer why do so many stupid colts fans think he is????

Come on Spike youre better than this..... dont play into the BS surrounding a guy who played against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre season cloud your judgement

And with that said JB will probably go on IR and CK will start the rest of the season . HAHA
Old 12-17-2019, 11:21 PM
Post whore

Quote:

One simple answer. JB and Hoyer both suck. Don't need the best of a bad ass QB right now. Let Kelly start the next 2 games just for the hell of it. I'm not saying he is our future QB, but I have already seen the shit that JB and Hoyer have to give. Not one of these 3 QB's are our future, I totally agree. Got to find a new QB in the next draft.
Old 12-17-2019, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
One simple answer. JB and Hoyer both suck. Let Kelly start the next 2 games just for the hell of it. I'm not saying he is our future QB, but I have already seen the shit that JB and Hoyer have to give. Not one of these 3 QB's are our future, I totally agree. Got to find a new QB in the next draft.
what good does it do? Cause distention in the locker room?

Might as well have Rigoberto start at QB if you just want someone different

If JB is not the future why would we start CK when he is obviously not the future.

Stop it
Old 12-17-2019, 11:25 PM
Post whore

Quote:
what good does it do? Cause distention in the locker room?

Might as well have Rigoberto start at QB if you just want someone different

If JB is not the future why would we start CK when he is obviously not the future.

Stop it
okay
Old 12-17-2019, 11:42 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
okay
No dont stop... if people stopped voicing their thoughts here this place would dry up. You're a good poster say whatever the hell you want.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (12-18-2019), Racehorse (12-18-2019), Spike (12-17-2019)